Dragon shed your scales

Interesting!!
You let your intuition decide?

1 Like

Not really.
My listening-cycle, where I have 3 days on and 1 day off, is 4 days.
10 cycles is 40 days.
And 40 is a strong number for transformation.

But my intuition might guide me to change that underway

I wouldnā€™t switch to the next stage if I saw and felt I was still reaping benefits from it and knew I needed them.

1 Like

Yes, I will likely go longer on each stage if I intuitively feel that I can get out more from them.

Thatā€™s the best course of action. We have to know/feel/sense when we can and when we must not rush the process of transmutation.

1 Like

Day 6
Running my second loop now.

IĀ“ve had headache for most of the day. It started after my first loop.
I understand that this can be reconcilliation, but IĀ“ve not had headaches since my first days on Regeneration.
Perhaps my brain is just to old for this. The processing is like running heavy software on an old computerā€¦

I waited til the head stopped hurting before feeding it a second loop. Now it feels fine when listening.
As usual my feets and body are warming up. I havenĀ“t used the tiled stove for a week, and it is freezing outside.

2 Likes

@Gemstone - odd. There were some moments when I felt my head heating up and some mild headaches too. I did attribute my headaches to DR but didnā€™t connect the heating to it. Thought the heating had something to do with shaving my head and the air acting on it (no logical explanation)

Dragon Fire Furnace!

1 Like

Okay this was interesting and I didnā€™t want to hijack @Sub.Zeroā€™s journal. But could you explain a bit more regarding why you think that ā€œAll of Subclubs staged subliminals are rooted in alchemical processesā€. That piqued my curiosity. And what exactly did you mean by ā€œstagedā€. Do you mean ā€œmulti stageā€?

Yes, the multi-staged subs.

In the first stage there are Calcination/Purification/Separation.
In second and third stage the different parts are being ā€œworkedā€ on.
In the fourth stage the parts are being combined and circulated in an exalted form.

-A typical alchemical recipe!

2 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s very neat. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Day 7
Finished with my second and last loop.
IĀ“ve managed to stay with my goal of 2 loops/day, and no Ultimas.
A couple of times IĀ“ve had the urge to run an additional loop. Next cycle I might try to add one loop and evaluate.
IĀ“ll keep the 6 hour minimum space between loops though.

Inner space growing, and the deepening of the emotional state continues.

ItĀ“s been a lazy day so thereĀ“s not much to report.
Sold the PSVR today as my daughter doesnĀ“t use it anymore. Got 200 dollar for it which is good (no haggling).
Now she wants a Quest 2!

Tomorrow is rest day.

1 Like

Day 9 (third cycle)
I might not have much experience with subs, but if this was the end-result I would still be happy with my purchase. IĀ“m changed already.

We talked about it on another thread. How the habitual responses to situations, and life in general, are beginning to disolve.
ItĀ“s like I can choose which experiences to hold on to. The rest I can just release and be free of.

2 loops today. Only 3 hours space between them, Feels ok. Maybe 3 loops tomorrow.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the same thing Iā€™m experiencing and I can even choose if I want to get angryā€¦ But actually, itā€™s more about showing the anger than experiencing it. I wonder what would happen if I had to deal with strangers or I was in a stressful situation. Any other things you/ve noticed if it comes to managing your inner reality?

1 Like

I think that many of the positive experiences gained from this sub stem from the same root.
My point of reference are shifting to the present moment.
Reality can only be experienced now, not in the future or the past.
I feel more grounded in reality, in the present moment.

2 Likes

Truly I say to you, it feels liberating indeed to be independent from even the circumstance you are in. A freedom to feel that pause in between what is happening to you and to your reaction. Normally I feel that with lots of meditation. But Dragon Reborn is helping me to be so calm that every moment is a form of meditation

Exactly! Previously it felt like an uncontrollable thing which you later regret not because you showed anger but because it feels like you were a slave to your emotion rather than being a master of your emotion and showing it if and when you wanted to. The latter being how you joyously feel now

1 Like

Yes! The sub is constantly guiding me towards the present moment and leaves me there.
IĀ“ve done lots of meditations and esoteric practices but IĀ“ve stopped all of them. I even stopped taking alchemical products. The only thing IĀ“m doing now is Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Day 10
Just finished my third loop for the day.
Tired today after listening to my partners coughing through the night. She caught a cold or something.
Other than that I feel that life is easier. Simpler.
When IĀ“m not caught up in the future ItĀ“s easier to appreciate what IĀ“ve got.
At last i fired up the old tiled stove and itĀ“s warm and cosy. My woman lies on the sofa watching tv, and my daughter just went to bed. Do I need more than this? Everything is perfect.

2 Likes

Day 13 (fourth cycle)
I have slacked a bit in updating my journal.

The results from the sub have always been with me.
I was always fearless in social situation.
Feelings were always deep, clear and rich.
There was always this grand inner space.

This is what it feels like. I know itĀ“s not true, but I feel like I was always this way.
I have to think really hard to identify a change in me.
But there are changes, big ones.

Been tired and heavy for a couple of days. Feelings of melancholy without thinking of the past.
The Dragon doing its thing.
Also been looking at subs for the future. Distractions.

Going on the set course:
Listen to loops - Live life - welcome the results
2-3 loops a day, no stacking.
3 days on, 1 day off.

Looking forward to stage 2.

Iā€™ve been tempted to do 3 loops a day. Iā€™m getting noticeable results with 2 that I limit myself to 2 a day.

Yes. And remember, itā€™s not even been 3 weeks.

Good on you for taking your rest days!

1 Like