Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

The first time I came across this powerful symbol was in Robert Jordan’s fantasy epic series called The Wheel of Time. The protagonist of this series is literally called the Dragon Reborn who reincarnates across the ages to both break and save the world over and over again. Can this cycle be stopped? Read to find out!

The Wheel of Time symbol itself is a modification of the Ouroboros Circle which you have posted above and it is interesting to see how Robert Jordan integrates european and eastern mythos into his story on several different themes, names, plots etc. Your post on the dragon swallowing its tail had me musing.

2 Likes

Isn’t the whole Indian culture based on that concept? It looks like Saṃsāra.

2 Likes

Yes it is. The impressive thing is how several cultures have similar ideas and how they interprete it similarly and differently. And how they exchanged information between each other. Ancient memes we can say.

1 Like

I heard one that the main concept of yoga is about killing yourself so that you could get reborn. Ouroboros in its full colours.

1 Like

More like being in union of body, mind and soul (yoga) such that one needn’t be reborn to experience earth’s suffering over and over again.

I don’t know how much of this is true. The mythos part of me loves such symbols. The scientific part of me takes everything with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

The Ouroboros has its root in Alchemy.
It points to a stage where the First Matter acts in two forms.

1. As a mineral, and
  2. As The Universal Menstruum, strong enough to dissolve the mineral.

Thus the matter eat itself.

2 Likes

Jörmungandr?

1 Like

Midgårdsormen it is called in Sweden.
The serpent that bites its tail can be found in different parts of the world.

If it is depicted with a sword it means that Mars (iron) are influencing the process.

All of Subclubs staged subliminals are rooted in alchemical processes. This is partly why I wanted to try them. Glad for that!

3 Likes

There’s also the sun (man) and the moon (woman) so the Lover archetype is involved too. Not sure about the eye. Cognition?

1 Like

The eye can stand for cognition, or maybe wakefulness?

If you are interested in alchemy, have a look at the work of Basil Valentine.

2 Likes

Day 6

DRx12
Elixirx2

I ran ten loops of DR last night, plus two loops in the morning and I must admit I found my limit if it comes to DR Stage 1, I think. While I was doing the last loop I still felt the sub affecting me and at the same time, I felt as if I was getting overwhelmed with it. I took a two hours nap after that and after I woke up, I felt a stream of some “light” (?) flowing through my mind making me think more clearly yet slower and in a really relaxed manner. Listening to a huge number of loops makes falling asleep harder and I wake up earlier sleeping around six hours a night. I concluded I should not listen to more than ten loops a day (night, actually).

Many of you may be wondering why I haven’t taken a day off so far. Well, it’s part of my experiment. I’m going to take a day off every around fifty hours of listening. The total amount of time per stage will be around two hundred hours. For stage four it’s going to be around four hundred hours in total.

1 Like

Day 6 (update)

I’ve felt it for the whole day long:

If you are sensitive to energy, you will likely notice the powerful purifying flames of Dragon Fire coursing through your body.

Apart from that I still feel that dark masculine energy in me I mentioned before. It’s like activating the shadow of my ideal archetype (King Solomon - King/Magician) which is Sauron (Tyrant/Black Sorcerer). It doesn’t feel bad it feels like drawing from that energy and shaping my new me.

1 Like

Day 7

DRx10
Elixirx2

I feel a bit tired today although I feel the sub being processed in the background. Today is my night off but I may need one more night to take proper rest. I sleep only around 5-6 hours per night since my mind is processing the data constantly.

2 Likes

Day 8

OFF

o______________o

Day 9

DRx10
Elixirx2

It seems to me the sub has started doing a deeper programming since I don’t feel the acute results I described earlier although definitely I feel its power. Last night I slept very well since I decreased the volume by a bit above 10%.

The total time of listening to Stage 1 is 60 hours right now and I’m planning on listening to it for 150-200 hours depending on my guts.

Day 10

DRx10
Elixirx2

I had a dream related to my past relationships with my peers (primary school classmates mainly) which weren’t healthy since my childhood was difficult for me and I tend to feel and behave “awkward” in social context.

In the dream, I realized they used to reject me and laugh at me not for who I was but how I was behaving without even realizing what kind of demons I had to struggle with on a daily basis. In the dream, they rejected me again laughing at me but it didn’t make me feel bad about myself at all, I was calm, realized the thing I described above and just walked away.

2 Likes

Self-realization is so powerful that it is paradigm-shifting. Keep going, bro :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 11

DRx10
Elixirx2

I spoke to my father on the phone yesterday and today to my girlfriend about our future and realized how people think they have a right to tell you what you should do even if they don’t express it directly, without even listening to your reasons or perhaps not understanding them. It’s related to my current situation where I have no income, my father was really focused on that fact instead of listening to me and understanding that I’m fully aware of my situation and I know having no income is not a really good situation, but sometimes you have to give up on earning money to try to build something on your own, learning the ropes first. Another thing is, I could get employed anytime and I still have 4000$ which is quite a lot, here in Thailand where my cost of living is 200$/month. Another thing is, those people usually don’t want to encourage you to change the way you think and plan your life but want to make you feel bad about your current course of action which may discourage you from following your MASTER plan. :slight_smile: My father didn’t discourage me, he disappointed me… The same did my gf in the morning insisting on me finding a regular job and telling me I should do that because if I haven’t found a way to make money online so far there must be no way for me to do that. It was said in the context of her wanting me to marry her. Again, it was done not in a way that could encourage me but to make me feel bad about what I’m trying to do now and to discourage me from it. I’m not discouraged but disappointed in her. It’s not a good feeling when you know people which matter to you don’t support you on your way and try to discourage you but I’m solid, I won’t give up on myself, my plans and my Transmutation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 11 (update)

The disappointment has passed replaced by understanding and the cheerfulness surging from it. It seems to me that DR helps you cope with strong negative feelings pretty fast. Why? Because it the past I tend to “kill” (cross out) people who hurt me, be it permanently or temporarily. I was falling into that feeling that I was on my own, alone, could rely on myself only and should keep going as a lone wolf but I dealt with it pretty fast. Oftentimes that feeling made me end relationships or cause a deep resentment but this time I went through it without a scratch. DR rules. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This whole post resonated with me since this is how my parents look at my plans. It’s getting a bit better thanks to DR but still a long way to go

Until then, I encourage you, brother! SubClub is on your side!

3 Likes

Day 12

DRx10
Elixirx2

I’ve been always myself and felt comfortable in my own skin for years and I’ve never expected I could be more myself and in my own skin but DR did it for me. I’ve been always prone to be friendly and cheerful but DR seems to have made me even more so but more solid at the same time.

1 Like