Dragon shed your scales

@Gemstone what is your band?

We didnĀ“t go very far but we were called Black Nation.

1 Like

I have heard of you all. I will check it out thank you

1 Like

Those timesā€¦
HavenĀ“t thought about this in a long time.
Thank you for bringing it back!

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome

1 Like

Finished a loop of Dragon st2 30 minutes ago.
I feel the energetic component more in this stage. A stronger flow through the channels.
Like after Tai-Chi practice.

2 Likes

Had the opportunity to take action on the new DiamondU today.
I have only done 2 loops so far, the last one yesterday.
Still had good results. Toughened up thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Anything to report on this front maybe, mate? :slight_smile:

IĀ“m on the program!

I stopped journaling and stopped reading other DR-journals. ItĀ“s very easy to compare, and by doing that miss important (but different) progress on the path.
(The journals are perhaps the most important part of this forum, and I will do a summary when IĀ“m on st4.)

I will start DR Complete on the full moon, now on saturday.
St3 has been the best stage so far. Very positive!
There is a bird-perspective that wasnĀ“t there before, and it helps when planning my future subs, and of course life.

From what IĀ“ve read in your post, things are going great on your end as well, right?

2 Likes

How much time are you planning to devote to Stage 4?

Iā€™ll be running Stage 4 thrice longer than each of the stages (200h per stage) so 600h in total.

Will you be running DR Ultima too?

Yes, thank you. :slight_smile:
DR4 and Alchemist Stage 1 is a powerful combo I feel all the negative energies are leaving my body and mind and I see my path way clearer than ever.

Probably around 2 month. It depends on how the DRU feels (will start it when st4 is assimilated).
IĀ“ll probably start stacking around a month into st4. Thinking about Stark and Alchemist, starting with Stark.

Are you running DRU?

1 Like

Nope, still running Love Bomb Lite. Iā€™m planning on adding DRU to Alchemist Stage 4 and Khan Stages 1-3. I was thinking about adding it at some point while doing DR Stage 4 and Alchemist (1-3) but I want to work on my ā€œheartā€ a bit longer. Actually, I may change it for DRU at some point since Alchemist works with your energies too and it would be good to strengthen purification power and put more emphasis on destroying blockages DRU could provide.

Why Stark? Why Alchemist?

Alchemist has been on the radar for a long time and I actually bought it 2 days before DR was released. HavenĀ“t used though.

Stark emerged recently, a result of DR st3 I think. Before that I was set on QL, but I feel I need a ā€œfunā€ sub. Not plowing through multistage after multistage. And I do think that Stark is a good match for Alchemist.

IĀ“m also (loosely) sketching on a custom, weĀ“ll see about that.

Do you find that meditation and yoga are enhanced by Alchemist? IĀ“m planning to kickstart my (dormant) practice when I begin st1.

1 Like

I should run a loop of DR 3 before planning my next stack lol

2 Likes

Recommended!

I ran Alchemist Stage 1 for a couple weeks late last year, and my meditations became insanely deep and powerful, I canā€™t imagine how much that sub would assist with meditation in further stages.

1 Like

Very happy to hear that!
I havenĀ“t done much practice the last 7 years, but before that I did plenty.
I miss it!

1 Like

It occurred that my ability to concentrate during meditation is high but Iā€™m not doing any effort to ā€œbe in the zoneā€ when meditating. On top of that, Iā€™ve been doing the Alchemist for ten days only so I cannot tell anything of substance about that apart from the fact that Iā€™m highly motivated. Whatā€™s most obvious to me is that Iā€™m forging my spirituality by merging Jesusā€™ teachings, Kriya Yoga and Theravada Buddhist meditation. Iā€™ve gone back to reading the Bible after twenty-five years. Also, I took special care to find the right resources for practising Kriya Yoga and that meditation. Thereā€™s a lot of BS since everybody can publish.

2 Likes

IĀ“m finalizing my Stark/Ascension custom.
I wanted to put The Architect in there, but no room for it unfortunately.
If anyone finds a module that is superfluous, please let me know!

• Stark

• Ascension

• Overdrive

• Joie de Vivre

• Yggdrasil

• Mosaic

• Merger of Worlds

• Deep Sleep

• Sanguine

• Blue Skies

• Transcendental Connections

• Deus

• Lion IV

• Ares

• Tyrant

• Omnidimensional

• Dragon Tongue

• Pragya

• Iron Frame

• Carpe Diem Ascended

Okay TBH this to me looks likes like what Iā€™d call The 12 Days of Christmas subliminal. There is something of everything in here. Iā€™m saying this more as an observation than a criticism, so I think itā€™s wise you put Mosaic in there.

In terms of redundant, if you truly want to put in The Architect Iā€™d ditch Ascension. I donā€™t know if itā€™s redundant per se. I realize you might have Ascension in there to give Stark a more masculine edge as I think people have posted about wanting to make Stark more masculine so to speak.

Iā€™m also going to give you something to think about you might not want to think about. Perhaps wait another month. Why? Because then you have another month of DR and perhaps your priorities will have changed.

So more things to think about. After all no refunds on customs.

Iā€™d rather have you think about things than order something and change your mind.