Dragon Reborn St.1 + Paragon

Moving my journal for Dragon Reborn St.1 ZP and Paragon ZP over here in the proper section.

Goal of stack = Fix ED + Remove trauma/low confidence and low self worth caused from previous trauma

Day 1 Was yesterday. I felt amazing after playing Paragon in the am and was very relaxed and even had strong erections. As soon as played Dragon in the pm later that day, as soon as the loop was over i became very frustrated and angry. So it is definitely already working on things

Day 2(Today) is my day off following the proper ZP Listening pattern. Today i feel very low energy/low self worth again. To give you guys an idea of what i mean by low energy and self worth since i will probably being saying these 2 things alot in this journal ; Some days i feel like a total chad when looking in the mirror. And other days i seriously feel like the 40 year old virgin. Its been a constant mental battle like this for the last few years of my life which im ready to override with Dragon. I also notice i have tons of neck tension for no apparent reason(no lifting/straining it in anyway.

@Billions @Seeker @FireDragon Hey guys this is my journal from the previous thread you all helped me on. Sorry for the @ if you were not interested in following here

6 Likes

Nice that you opened a journal. I’m curious what you have to report and good luck on your journey.

3 Likes

Awesome! I know youre trying to fix ed, but what is your current love life like? Are you dating lots? Not getting out much? Married w/ or w/o kids?

2 Likes

Current love life = just messing around/1 night stands right now

ED issues = Blood flow issue however i thinking maybe their is some physical damage also since “my member” responded well to even 1 loop of paragon yesterday along with strong erections/feeling very horny today as well

2 Likes

However my love life is no where close to where i want it to be due to the confidence things im trying to fix with dragon. The way i have things mapped out im planning on doing paragon + Dragon as a base which is this journal then transitioning to Primal + Diamond after

2 Likes

That sounds like a really good plan!

Are you going to do 2 cycles of DR per stage? I’d recommend it. In which case… DR will be your sub for a long time!

I wonder if after a cycle or two of Paragon, the better sub might be Diamond or Primal. And so your new stack 1-2 months from now could be Primal/DR/Diamond or maybe just one of the two + DR.

DR is worth committing to for the longhaul.

Physically speaking, the best way to improve ED functions is cardio. Lots of cardio. That might be good to add on to your journey to recovery. Boxing or other martial arts is just as good as running/skip rope/etc for cardio.

I suffered from PE for a long time which has very similar causes and treatments to ED so if you want to go beyond subliminals and work on practical methods to improve the process, we could chat about that as well.

1 Like

Yeah at least 2 cycles! Basically hoping to run it until these whirlwinds of negative emotions leave me and constantly have high confidence/no negative feelings about myself. Yeah that’s actually something i can potentially see myself doing also! I think with dragon ill play it by ear. Because i know exactly what i need to fix while running it + i know how i want to be feeling. Like i explained above the whirlwind of emotion is whats killing me right now and i know for a fact its from bulling/trauma from being young in school. Their is no in between with me at all. Its either im totally confident and feel like the man. Or im so stuck in my head i cant even order food at a restaurant. Its literally 2 extremes im stuck between right now.

As for the ED - im actually in great shape! The ED problem stems from a physical injury during rough sex a few years ago. Its mostly healed but its led to small problems that i already feel paragon working on for me!

Last minute also and i have until tomorrow to decide , but thinking about potentially adding Chosen to the dragon and paragon stack. Ive seen great things written about it here

You kinda of gave me the idea as well from what you wrote to me earlier on the other page. How total breakdown is to remove traumas but not really reprogram anything new. So prehaps running chosen w dragon and paragon can be a powerful stack here

A few things in chosen description that catch my eye also is

1. internal sense of status and power(this is what i kinda felt on khan st.1 but it wore off, so would like to bring it back)
  2. being hopeful and positive
  3. develop mental fortitude
  4. and so on, it sounds like it covers alot of what i need here
1 Like

Day 3: So title says Dragon Reborn + Paragon, however with last minute gut feeling ive decided to add Chosen to the stack as well. Finished my first loop this morning. During the loop i didnt feel much not going to lie, maybe a little warm/good feeling inside me but thats all. However after i had to run to the super market and the first thing i noticed was that people are way more receptive to me. Normally im shy and have trouble even ordering meat over the counter. But today after my loop i immediately walked to the counter, locked eyes with one of the workers and we nodded at each other and he instantly said “anything you need ill be here let me know”. I also just felt a sense of overall confidence walking through the place, kinda felt like a boss haha. The main thing i noticed however and ive saved this for last is my “swag walk” I dont know how to describe it but i was just walking a different way with a ton of swag and energy and confidence, and that alone i feel drew attention to me. Also a girl or 2 checked me out which i noticed(not the most attractive females since i want to keep this journal honest, but nonetheless still gave my attention)

2 Likes

What do you have against 40 years old virgin :)?
Just for the record, I am over 40 but not a virgin.

1 Like

The best exercises i feel that can heal ED are dead lift and any movement that requires kicking and punching.

1 Like

Haha in no way did i mean for this to be a dig at anyone over the age of 40 and a virgin lol… I was just trying to use it as an example of extremes. How one day i feel like a straight chad and the next a lesser version of that haha) Maybe a better way to explain it is one day i feel like a 9 the next a 3

1 Like

Yeah, ive noticed lifting in general help a shit ton actually! Stretching also for me as been golden. Ive kinda been figuring it out on my own since doctors have been more or less useless to help, and i would say im 85% recovered from the initial injury. Paragon is definitely working on physical damages down their due to the fact that after my loop everything was working great down their

1 Like

@Matalexander305

Title says Paragon and Dragon reborn st 1. but i also threw in chosen last minute

1 Like

Day 4 (Thursday, April 7th):

Currently a rest day following ZP listening pattern. Nothing crazy happening today, more or less same as yesterday. I do however feel the need to stop talking to 2 people who are close to me as ive gotten a feeling they have been holding me back in life . Whats weird is i also have absolutely zero interest to ever see them again whatsoever, so the feeling is really strong. I also had a strong rush to finally get my lazy ass in the gym today which felt great and is something im planning on keeping up. Lastly ive been wanting to eat very clean lately as well, which from experience has been a direct result on how good im feeling so this is always a good sign. For example: when im feeling anxious/depressed i want to binge eat junk food and smoke. When i feel good about myself, i want to treat my body right and eat, like clean grass fed meats and fruits.

1 Like

From my journal:

Sounds familiar DRST1 at work :wink:

1 Like

Day 5 (Friday, April 8th):

Both loops done today of Dragon Stage 1 and Paragon. No significant change from what i can see, however deff some small changes. This can also by chosen at work but i feel slightly more social still. Not as much as i was right after my loop of chosen the other day but still good.I also notice a few insecurities i have slowly fading. Lastly i notice a strong feeling where i simply dont take shit from people anymore. Not in a mean 'asshole" way but just more so not letting myself get walked over and sticking up for myself/staying strong on how i feel. Which is something ive always lacked my whole life

Oh WOW! I’m so sorry to hear that… that sounds awful. I didnt know it could break like that… yikes.

Glad paragon is helping

1 Like