Dragon Reborn St.1 + Paragon

Was Brutal bro hahaha. Yeah from the way its healing now(current protocol which has been working) plus addition of paragon i should be fully good now by summer!

1 Like

Day 6 (Saturday, April 9th):

I had a busy day yesterday so was not able to write here in time. Yesterday was an off day, but nonetheless amazing in terms of my charisma/confidence when going out. I think its safe to say their was a Major change in my behavior. Firstly i was just extremely comfortable in my own shoes and didnt care at all what anyone thought of me, which was a major problem i used to have. I also noticed very strong attention from girls at the bar i was at. Im assuming this is still Chosen at work which im excited to run again today, but could also be Dragon removing the trauma/emotions that were preventing me from letting go in public.

1 Like

Day 8 (Monday, April 11th):

Not much to report yesterday besides the usual. felt very run down, but this was due to a night of boozing the night before, nothing to do with the subs.

Today is a rest day, however i do notice something very interesting i wanted to write. I had a dream last night of me being in a classroom and people checking me out and just feeling very comfortable. This is significant because alot of my trauma came from school so this could definitely be dragon working on these things for me.

Also as stated previously i really notice a strong feeling of just taking absolutely no shit from anyone. this was actually a massive problem holding me back in the past because i would almost ignore red flags in people i liked just for someone to “hang with”. It gives me a strong radar for people who are just not good people, or people who dont have my best interest in mind. I think this alone is a MASSIVE part of change. Their is a saying that goes along the lines of “You are the sum of the 5 people you hang out with most” And for all my life this has been true more or less. So being able to finally break from this is HUGE. This is 100% coming from Dragon since i noticed it since day 1 basically of running it.

2 Likes

Day 9(Tuesday April 12th):

Gotta say im am absolutely loving this stack and couldn’t be more happy with the results thus far. So far no bad reconciliation either except for the first day after playing Dragon(felt like a train hit me lol). I just feel more grounded and most of my insecurities faded.

Im sure anyone here with anxiety can relate how even looking in the mirror at yourself can be a daunting task and you just pick apart all your flaws and it drives you crazy. Now im beginning to finally love myself and realize are individual flaws are unique and we shouldn’t hate on them.

Another excellent part of this stack is that im getting into self improvement hard and wanting to take good care of myself. Im also extremely motivated to work on my business again which is something ive been lacking for sometime now.

Im thinking of running this stack maybe 2-3 times to make sure everything sticks but im open to anyones advice here. I do want to end up eventually moving into a sexual dominating stack with a custom primal and Diamond. But this stack was much needed to finally remove these negative thoughts about myself and get out of my head and start enjoying life and the process.

1 Like

Day 10(Wednesday April 13th):

Rest day today. Nothing new to report. I just have to mention and this is carrying over from the other day, i just feel so comfortable in my own skin right now and i haven’t ever felt this way. Before this stack a normal day for me is feeling super uncomfortable and very awkward and constantly judging myself in a negative way. Now im just super comfortable and simply dont care about the small things/what others think. Its an amazing feeling i gotta say.

Im also considering adding in ascension chamber every Wednesday as a potential stack enhancer to manifest what i want even quicker.

I think the reason this stack is working so quickly and effectively is because i know exactly what i wanted going into the stack and in my opinion picked the absolute perfect subs to fit what i needed

1 Like

Day 11(Thursday April 14th):

Loop of chosen done today. Now today was the first time i began feeling a very strong sense of power inside of me. The best way i can describe it was it was almost a super happy feeling i felt like if something good just happened in my life but with a combination of power/strength as well.

Also ive touched up on this before in the journal but this is crazy and i have to share again… My greatest insecurity i had which literally kept me back in life from socializing alot , i no longer care about and even see it as a “sexy flaw”. This is something i didnt really see coming and i was planning to make a custom stack to tackle it, but no need… I am really looking forward to finishing this stack and seeing even more of whats possible. I will most definitely be running this a second time through as well after the 5 day wash out per ZP listening pattern.

For anyone who ran a healing sub in the past is their any suggestions on how long to run it for? Or is it best to play by ear until you feel different?

1 Like

I think you can almost always run a healing sub. There is never enough healing in this sick world. However, you shouldn’t let this stop you and only listen to healing subs. I will run two cycles for each stage of Dragon Reborn. That’s 8 months of healing subs. That should be enough for now and if not then I’ll stay with ST4 for a while. I think it’s always good to do a healing session from time to time. And if you think you got enough healing just move on.

1 Like

I agree 100%. My main goal for this healing stack was to set a solid foundation for future subs tbh, and also change the rough past i had. I thought it would be pointless doing a pickup based stack or even money based if i didnt have the foundations set here and saw myself of high value like im beginning to. So do you think if after 2 cycles if im feeling good its fine to run my Primal + Diamond + Money Custom? I actually was not running the other stages of dragon since ST.1 really called my name. My main problem was past trauma/insecurities and tension in the body so it seemed like the perfect one to run

1 Like

After my healing is complete my goal was to do the primal + Diamond + Money Custom like i mentioned above and just run that for at least a year basically .

I know exactly what i want + what i need to fix so i think ZP will be a match made in heaven for me like its already showing

Im also planning on throwing in 1 Loop of ascension chamber ever Wednesday as well , which im excited for

1 Like

I would try it. You can always go back if there are still problems. Dont get stuck in the healing loop :wink:

1 Like

Day 15(Monday April 18):

Not much to report recently so ive been away. I notice small changes still like much less stress along with not caring what others things. I have definitely been hit with some recon recently that i really feel today, after not feeling much recon since day 1 running dragon.

Im also hoping to feel chosen more. The first time i ran it i felt amazing and very charismatic but that feeling has died out since

1 Like

Ill also be adding in Ascension Chamber this week also. Playing it once every Wednesday as a booster to my stack which im excited about

1 Like

Day 16 rest day.

Nothing crazy for updates and ive mentioned this before but i want to journal it since i find it interesting/important. I am still dreaming about high school/hanging out with people in my HS some of who even made fun of me back in the day. I find it interesting because i had a shit ton of trauma built up from HS just from my relationships to being made fun of etc… So im wondering if this is dragon st 1 at work helping me overcome this

1 Like

That will be the dragon. :wink:

I also had similar dreams from school with drst1. Everything was always problematic. Fears of the exams and not done homework. The first great love that then left me. And much more. It’s amazing what dragon reborn digs up.

2 Likes

Its so interesting with Dragon ST.1. I ran Khan stage 1 before this and it removed some weird nervous ticks i had. But Dragon is definitely attacking my childhood traumas much harder and much more apparent. Thanks for confirming this with me!

Btw 100% of my trauma is from school. At home my childhood was great with family. So hopefully it keeps digging this up for me

2 Likes

Yes, let yourself be surprised what else is to come. Sometimes things come up that you didn’t even know were a burden. It’s definitely a unique journey.

2 Likes

Had a very weird/interesting dream last night. Its funny im noticing more from my dreams then IRL so im wondering when these worlds will merge together. During HS i was so shy that even getting up to Pee and walking in front of people was a daunting task. Last night a i had a dream where i was walking through out the streets and their were crowds(100s of people) and after that i ended up in a marathon with a ton of people watching. Its crazy also bc when i saw the crowd of people in the dream my initial thoughts were should i turn around like i always do and avoid the crowd. But i decided to walk through it.

Also tons of Recon yesterday did not feel my best /slight anxiety

1 Like

Horrible recon/bad feelings today - even worst then yesterday. The toughest part about these is it feels as if all the previous progress/results have left. Other than that nothing new to report so far

1 Like

Day 19 today: MASSIVE REALIZATION. I was thinking deep today about alot of things and i realized the things im holding onto from the past are totally irrelevant. I also began to want to take that frustration from my past and rather then let it eat at me as i sit in a funk in bed depressed and take that energy and put it into my business and the gym and begin to transform my life and have it play out the way i want. I realized today and its obvious but it hit me hard. Life does not owe me anything and can be very cruel at times(early days of school) but the absolute worst thing i can do is use that as an excuse to not push and be the best version of myself. I know exactly what i need to do to push myself and get to that next level i want to be at now. Gym + work on business + eat pristine and a few other things.

I will make sure to write this down on paper every day and say it out loud to really grasp and live by this. So it isnt a one and done kinda thing and then im back in a funk. Whenever i do get in a funk i will use this to push me out of it and keep going strong

2 Likes

Day 20: Once again another dream taking me back to what seemed like highschool. It was a school trip. This dream was much different then the previous ones since i was extremely charismatic with both the guys and girls on the trip. I have a strong feeling their will be some massive changes made in my life soon. Between that big realization yesterday and the dreams getting better and more intense.

I am also going to replace Chosen with Chosen from within and seeing a post Saint saying this : In an ideal world, you’d use Chosen for external positive leadership, but if you encountered recon, or you simply wanted to strengthen your internal frame using pure positivity, love and gentle healing, you’d go with Chosen From Within.

I also know exactly what stack i need next to succeed(Primal + wealth custom + Diamond). What i am thinking of doing is running this stack at least one more time, maybe even 2 depending on how things go. I was going to run dragon stage 2 after but after what hit me last night its not needed at all. I know exactly what direction i need to push to get to where i want to be.

1 Like