Dragon Reborn St.1 + Paragon

Day 21: Final day before my 5 day rest days

I dont want to jinx myself but i truly feel it will nothing but up from here on out since day 19 when i had my big realization. I know my mindset has been greatly transformed already. I feel much more comfortable in my own skin and almost have a lighter feel to me(normally i feel very heavy and groggy). Im also way more comfortable in social situations and have 0 anxiety. I am really looking forward to the second round of dragon + paragon and my newest addition chosen from within which i know will speed things up even more.

2 Likes

Day 1/5 rest days: I was not going to come on here for the 5 rest days just so i could let things process and then report back in 5 daysā€¦ However the results are even greater today so i felt i needed to journal them.

First my stress levels used to be literally at around a 9/10 lol. Im talkin about the kinda stress where even walking past someone on the street would put a small pit in my stomach. My stress levels now are essentially non existent and i feel extremely grounded and comfortable. Is everything 100% ideal yet? Noā€¦ But the progress is unbelievable especially considering how bad of a position i started in.

My thoughts are also extremely positive and uplifting. I see myself as this charismatic fun to be around guy VS when i used to be in the position where i saw myself as this nasty loser(yes thoughts were that bad)

Finally last night, had another dream where it was not in a school setting but a very significant dream nonetheless. Since childhood(middle school i would say) ive always had a problem looking people in their eyes due to low confidence. Well ive noticed in a very vivid dream last night i was directly/purposely looking people deep into their eyes and felt the emotion.

Not 100% sure if their is a correlation but i wouldnt be surprised : Every since started asenction chamber the results have magnified so that seems to be an excellent booster for me. I was afraid it would give me recon but i felt great.

I most likely wont report back for the next 4 days until i start up again unless something out of ordinary happens.

1 Like

Second time posting today after saying i was not going to post for 5 days lol. Anyway i found this video online, which is 100% a cause of the subs due to what the video covers. This video basically covered literally 95% of the problems i have been facing my whole life and also confirmed the big realization i had a few days ago in terms of keep pushing forward regardless of how i feel. Great watch if anyone has 12 minutes.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t click at first but I have been reading your journal. Just read the whole thing.

I noticed the main theme I see is masculinity with DR. Compared to my stack, I donā€™t see any of that aspect.

Are you running the full multistage or just running stage 1 like you did with khan?

Looking forward to trying DR but itā€™ll probably be in the fall or late summer.

Great video, itā€™s so true. Challenge, resistance, obstacles are what define us. What builds character ect. Without trials, what are we? Subs are challenges too, thatā€™s where growth takes place.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Just stage 1! Yeah a ton of confidence /powerful masculine energy for sureā€¦ Its bringing it out in me. The best part is feeling grounded and calm. Also btw keep in mind for Khan st.1 it was QV2 not ZP. I feel ZP has a much better effect on me due to the fact that it works with what we want rather then install beliefs. Even ZP paragon feels better then the QV2 for me

Maybe look at Khan ST.1 or Dragon ST.1 and boost it with CFWā€¦ I think its a big deal removing trauma from childhood, and i think alot of us have a shit ton of trauma some of which we dont even remember. I went from not even being able to walk past someone on the street to now wanting to go out and talk to everyone just by working on trauma hereā€¦ it was holding me back that much. I think if i didnt start here and did primal like i wanted to do the results would of been dry due to the fact that the trauma would of still held me back

1 Like

I agree. Healing first is essential.

I do plan on running cfw + DR when I get there, possibly sanguine if it hits me too hard. My entire childhood was terrible, internal and external.

For us men, masculinity is needed more now than ever! Glad to see such profound changes in you man. Good luck with the romance/seduction stack in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah im with youā€¦ My childhood family life was good but in school the kids were brutal and all those negative beliefs stuck with me until now(im 24)ā€¦ which is crazy to me. I know im not the same guy from Middle school or Highschool but i always felt something holding me back which in this case is the trauma.

Speaking of masculinity actually today i got hit with a massive urge to start taking T boosting herbs + eating T boosting foods so this is where the subs are leading me for sure ! I also stumbled upon a website that has these pheromone infused soaps and deodorant which look amazing and im sure will help as well

Tactical soap by chance? I bought their 3 pack awhile ago. Bond, Durden and maverick. Stopped using cuz all I do is work, never go out.

Sounds like you know your path, Iā€™m sure the masculinity from DR pushed you to go out huh? As before you wouldnā€™t have don it right

1 Like

Tactical soap yeah! and thats the 3 pack i got. How did you like it?

Exactly - like i said before running this even walking past someone on the street was a struggle lol let alone being social and comfortable in a room full of people

I like the soap, got maverick in my bathroom cabinet. Used Durden I believe and have the black bar in my shower but I donā€™t use it unless Iā€™m going out. Now that exgfs poking around, I just might.

Iā€™d buy it again, didnā€™t really notice any obvious effects but then again I most likely wasnā€™t paying attention.

1 Like

Nice, ill get back to you on how its working for me. If anything it smells niceā€¦ lol

QUESTION:

So im currently doing my 5 day rest per ZP listening pattern. The main reason im running paragon right now is for healing my ED which its doing wonders for. However im thinking of tackling this later down the line with a diamond + primal - paragon stack. Im thinking of replacing paragon right now with a wealth custom since during my realization a few days back this is the main thing that hit me that i needed to work on.

Dragon and CFW i have to keep in my stack which is non negotiable for me as i need to fully heal from my past. Im a day trader making decent money but im missing a few keys in testing in order to really break free and make insane money.

I was thinking of filling this slot with a HOM custom with a few other wealth modulesā€¦ Do you guys think this would be a total overkill? Im also not very sexual active atm since im working on healing + my business so ED is something i can revisit and it wouldnt bother me right now.

Also as further confluence for me to want to run a custom wealth sub - ever since running dragon and chosen its made me think of myself as a reall high level successful guy as well, and due to this i also want to start going out more which cost money of courseā€¦ So i think it may be a power play throwing in a wealth sub with this new mindset of mine.

1 Like

Day 3 of my rest days: Nothing new to report but the usual things. Ive noticed ive been very angry at myself on the days i dont workout/eat good. It gives me hardcore reconciliation. Ive always had a problem sticking to workout plans and eating clean so maybe this is my mind finally forcing me to take action and stick with this as i know its whats good for me.

Also side noteā€¦ Not sure what paragon fixed but man things are feeling great down their and sex drive is insanely high. I havent done anything extra to help with my ED recently, if anything ive been a little more undisciplined with my diet and alcohol but paragon is shinning through. I cant wait to see the results down the line of a paragon + diamond stackā€¦

Oh and lastly i noticed i am way more optimistic for/about the future and know everything will turn out perfect for me. This is chosen shinning though and i think i will feel even more of this during CFW

1 Like

Day 4 of my rest day: All results from the stack are still sticking. 0 Reconciliation. I feel extremely happy and confident. And feel like a really high value man these days. I am super excited to start listening again. Ive also finalized what my stack is going to be here on out.

Sticking with dragon stage 1 and CFW and finally for the 3rd spot i was going to do HOM but ive decided to go with Ascended Mogul. After reading the description this stack seems like a brilliant additon to what im running. First from what it says its an easy stack to run so it shouldnt overwhelm me. And i get the confidence/charisma boost im looking for along with wealth built in as well which i was ultimately looking to add in.

2 Likes

It takes hard work to appreciate relaxation!

God that hit me like a truck.

Whats the point of relaxing if you relax all the time? Relaxinf is literally a release of tension. You cant relax without tension

1 Like

Cfw + AM + DR sounds extremely powerful! Good for you!

1 Like

Thats what stuck with me the most as well ! This was a big factor in that big realization i had during cycle 1ā€¦ The amount of time i spend on the phone watching ig reels or bullshitting around is frightening when i added it up lol. The days i do actually work hard, workout etc even something like a nice coffee in the sun feels amazing for a small break.

Super exited to get them going yes! Was loving paragon and helped tremendously for my ED, but ill revisit that down the line after i get this stuff sorted

Oh, bro! Iā€™ve really gotta recommend the executive or limitless executive then. Its been SO good in just a few loops. Completely rewired the way I think about work. Now im almost always either working on my goals directly, or ā€œprocrastinatingā€ by working out, going for walks, cleaning up, or cooking myself healthy food.

I ran AM for over a year, and Mogul for another 6 months, and thought they would be the answer to my productivity issues, but it really hit hard once I ran Limitless Executive.

Because it puts me in such an action taking mode, I know that if I had listened to LE before or during my AM stack, I would have gotten faster results with way less recon, because the executive woulve given me the tools that I needed to actually take action on all the motivation to push yourself that AM provides. Sometimes itā€™s almost like AM motivates you so much that you canā€™t keep up with how hard you want to work, which causes you to procrastinaten regret; feel like a failure. LE would take away that ā€œcant keep up with the motivationā€ component.

2 Likes