Dragon Reborn need something extra

Running DR ST1 but looking for some extra methods to compliment the removal of blocks. Especially anger or similar lower vibrational energies stuck inside that are eating away resources . To transmute or clear them asap.

2 Likes

A lot of people use and recommend adding The Elixir.

And even Chosen from within(comes with Chosen)

Sanguine but more so for reconciliation management.

2 Likes

Imagine floating up above your timeline of your life. in a hot air balloon.
Look at how you can look back over your timeline at past instances of anger.
Notice how they all are where they used to be in your past.

Take a deep breath and wonder where has all that ANGER GONE NOW?

5 Likes

eft tapping might help

also, explore your anger and see what its based on… maybe it has context to a false perception or is linked to a traumatic event

i personally don’t believe in transmuting negative emotions lol

1 Like

I dont get eft tapping dont feel anything well using a hammer might actually get it to work

1 Like

LMAO!!

yeah, I personally don’t get it either (i’ve never done it) but I know people who said it worked for them so i just suggested it like that lol

1 Like

Try adding in GLM to enhance the healing of your relationship to anger.

And you can use Ascension Chamber to focus on specific objectives of DR if that’s what you choose

1 Like

Reposting this to add my vote to it.

And also, an underlying message:

On the subconscious level, DR is enough. If you want to add anything, add conscious guidance or a conscious practice. Adding another sub may be helpful, but will also slow things down. (More to process.)

If you eventually build a custom, and want to continue targeting the issue of anger and dissolving blocks and energies, consider the following modules:

Discordia Deliverance
Righteous Ire
Vortexdive Crucible
Achilles
ARES
Negativity Displacer
FEBRUUS
Divine Self-Image

And as close seconds:

Negative Energy Transmutation
Regeneration
New Beginnings
The Boundary
Negativity Shifter.

3 Likes

I was thinking something mundane beside sublims to facilitate DR

1 Like

Got you.

Also, welcome aboard!

1 Like

I think you will find this thread useful:

3 Likes

Has anyone cleared chronic anxiety with this stuff?

Running Dragon Reborn, on stage 4. I’ve ran LBH with it for 4 to 5 cycles. I can say my anxiety/worry has never been lower.

My mind is so much quieter, I’m not obsessively ruminating, worrying or overthinking like i used to be slave too.

1 Like

Thanks, thats encouraging . I doubt i will have space for LBH, but will likely use RoM

Take it from someone that is currently running this sub and stage and just run it on its own its a dense sub and one should only commit to this one if running it.

With that said I do struggle with crippling anxiety or did I have recently completed one full cycle of DR ST1 and my anxiety has decreased drastically and my stoicism has increased. Highly recommend this sub unless you’re a beginner then this one wouldn’t be the best to start with.

1 Like