Dragon ๐Ÿ‰ Reborn Journal

Took a while to find the jala neti pot. Cleaned it, rinsed my nose and cleaned it again.

Now I am listening to my second loop of StarkQ/PCC custom.

Feeling like just being. Nothing is bothering me. The silence is present with me. Breathing through my nose. A thought about the breathing book arises, but I can read in it tomorrow. I just feel good doing nothing right now.

Just a little writing in the forum. Enough written for now.

1 Like

Did read in the book and breathed less and slowly through the nose. Itโ€™s already late and I still feel energised. I didnโ€™t read the part with exercises yet because the book is well written and the exercises come in the back. I want to read it from front to back. That would be an achievement for me as I mostly read only the beginning of books until they bore me.

As I have a history of episodes in which my energy levels are up (bipolar) I have to watch this. I am not sure yet if my current condition is bad as in somewhat pathological or just a high from new breathing patterns.

My last post seems a bit out there to me. Spaced out kind of. I will see where this takes me. I hope I will be able to sleep this night.

Hmm

Energy levels are somewhat down after a night with little sleep. Mood is good. Body feels exhausted.

I visited my doctor today (routine appointment) and he wasnโ€™t too concerned about one night of bad sleeping.

I have noticed some memory problems, but I guess thatโ€™s normal after too little sleep.

I am listening to my first loop of DR Stage 2 for today. Hooray!

Today I listened to two loops of DR and two loops of the custom.
Now I am listening to one loop of paragon complete in the hope to get more sleepy.

The nothing is bothering mood is over. Noises in the house irritate me and I am feeling a bit down. Could not sleep really well when I tried to in the afternoon. Noises were keeping me awake. Will try to sleep with earplugs against noises later.

Yesterday I thought about stopping listening to the custom for a while. The idea is to work with Dragon Reborn Stage 2 and the occasionally Ultima alone.

This day I begin with Limitless Executive Ultima because there is stuff to do, and I donโ€™t really feel motivated yet. I want to cook something today and before that, I have to clean the dishes. I could also work a bit more productive for my day job.

Listening to my first loop of DR Stage 2 for today right now. Dreams were wild yesterday but not remembered.

2 Likes

Today only one loop of DR Stage 2 to see if I get better out of bed tomorrow.

Could also have been the sleep tape I have been using for the past two nights to shut the mouth and only do nose breathing at night. Removing this change will be my next test.

1 Like

Lost the sleep tape over night and woke up on time.

Processing will be reduced to Sunday as I am listening to my second loop of love bomb Ultima for today. 15 minutes in and I feel myself smiling.

Nothing special with family members and love bomb. Felt irritated and stressed out at the end of the visit.

1 Like

I did the laundry today. Still got some stuff to do for my hobby projects but I donโ€™t feel like doing these just yet.

Listening to love bomb and feeling a bit sad. So today is only a rest day from DR Stage 2.

Tomorrow I will meet an acquaintance and listen to love bomb before the meeting.

I am not really sure about the effects. The first loop on Friday was great. Maybe I am in reconciliation now. But this is my second loop for today and during the first loop I had spontaneous feelings of love. Not in a romantic way, more like being appreciative of life.

Self talk is telling me right now that I am lazy for not doing the things I need to do. The second loop of love bomb will be finished soon and I hope the self talk will get better. I am already actively trying to change it. I can feel sensations in my heart when I think โ€œI love myselfโ€.

There is also some boredom. Maybe I will read a bit. Or watch something. Or maybe I wait until I do the stuff that needs to be done.

I feel a smile on my face. I donโ€™t really care about the stuff that needs to be done. I will write a todo list now so that it is out of my head.

1 Like

So far 1 loop of Executive in the morning to get work done, one loop of DR Stage 2 in the afternoon and now one loop of Love Bomb - I donโ€™t know why, but I felt drawn to it.
Before the meeting with the acquaintance today I didnโ€™t listen to love bomb. But later I will see some friends online, maybe the love bomb will work remote.

Currently, I want to get my sleeping problem back in order, feeling tired after too many hours of sleep.
My goal is to get to bed at midnight and sleep until 8 oโ€™clock. I am working with a sleep diary to watch my progress.

Listening to love bombโ€ฆ suddenly feel tired.

Later one or two loops of DR Stage 2.

And some letting go work.

Currently, listening to one loop of DR Stage 2.
I am thinking about adding R.I.C.H. and Mogul to my daily stack.

And I want to play love bomb again. Other than the outer effects, it changed my thinking a bit. The neighbor I hated, I can see as neutral and sometimes with loving kindness. He is listening to music at night, but I now put in ear plugs and donโ€™t worry about it.

I will be outside today again and that would be interesting for the Aura effects of Love bomb and I will see my mother. I feel mostly bad after visiting my mother. Low on energy. Maybe the love bomb will change that. I donโ€™t have much faith in it because the aura probably drains some energy, but I will do it for experimentation.

1 Like

Listening to Executive.
No more love bomb testing for me, as I have decided on a stack:

• Dragon Reborn
  • Emperor
  • R.I.C.H.

Booster:

• Executive

And I decided to listen to Stage 2 of Dragon Reborn for a longer time, probably until the end of February.

Feeling a lack of inspiration for business ideas. Started thinking about it yesterday. I have some ideas now, but not really good ones in my opinion.
Also there is my main job where I would have to ask for the permission to start something. Plus some other restrictions. So I will use the next months until the other restrictions are dealt with to plan and prepare.

I probably was daydreaming too much when I planned this stack without thinking about the restrictions.

Also I am feeling happy at the moment. Letting go of the wanting of wealth. Wanting is not having according to manifestation guru Frederick Dodson. If his techniques work for me I will be manifesting wealth by having it. Perceiving the wealth I already have and feeling abundant.
Since working with techniques โ€žbyโ€œ Dodson I can feel happy now and not just in the future when event x happens. X standing for more wealth, health, sex, relationships, enlightenment.

My spiritual ideas also changed a bit in the past week. Not ready to write about it right now and I think it is also not so important. Itโ€™s more a personal thing.

Maybe thatโ€™s what I need to not be so judgmental and easily frustrated with people. I get so annoyed with people especially when I feel like theyโ€™re intentionally wasting my time

Sounds like a good idea, but I am not certain if it had permanent effects as itโ€™s an aura subliminal and not a healing one. Will see how that develops.

1 Like

Just edited the post above, because of a typo.

Ran half of the titles from my stack already.
Later I will listen to two loops of Dragon Reborn Stage 2.

A bit of laziness at work. The thing with Executive for me is I need to start (take the first step) and then I finish the work. I still procrastinate starting the next task (the next first step). So, initial action as little as it can be (like opening the editor) is required for me with Executive. Maybe Ultima A was better for me or I am getting immune and need a break from that Ultima.
I hope that I will get additional motivation from Emperor at one point. I expect it as I have seen it running emperor Q (experimental) in the past.
Or it just makes click at one point and I do the first step automatically and flow from there.

1 Like

Just enjoyed one loop of rich. Thinking about how to be more altruistic. Being rich would help lol, but I am content with my current living standard.
So I am thinking why not get richer to help other people on the way.
Also thinking about how I can provide the value I have as a service. To use my unique skills to provide value to others.

Maybe being content with my current living standard is a limiting belief.

Also started working on a new guided meditation. The first steps are done, now I have to add details, record it and test it.

The topic of the meditation was inspired indirectly by browsing this forum. lol

Itโ€™s Sunday today, time to enjoy abundance. Work is play today.

1 Like

Listening to another loop of R.I.C.H.
Feeling pretty depressed with awful thoughts. Maybe thatโ€™s what people call reconciliation or itโ€™s some deeper work. I changed the view that my current life standard is enough and now I feel depressed and am thinking that I want more.

As long as I get some motivation out of that at a later point I can live with that. Good that I catch myself and perceived what Trick my mind was playing on me.