Dragon Reborn A New Life

Not everyone or every situation requires a custom

True, each has to decide for themselves.

1 Like

Combination for depression, anxiety, and what I suspected was ADHD.

1 Like

It’s entirely possible. I have ADHD , depression, and anxiety myself

2 Likes

I actually spoke with someone on the phone at one point. They couldn’t give me an official diagnoses of ADHD, but they pretty much said I fit all the criteria. And I’ve read about a lot of other stories of individuals with ADHD and they fit my life exactly. Some word for word.

1 Like

@Fractal_Explorer Dragon Reborn is miles ahead of therapy or anything else I have ever done. Granted my meds do help with focus and being calm or calmer but for someone who has struggled so much with doing what’s considered normal adult daily things and life in general Dragon Reborn has been everything.
It’s really strange at times looking at all the trauma and baggage that has been purged so far and I probably sound like a broken record but just yesterday I began running Stage Two finally. Dragon Reborn came out in mid to late November 2020.
Please consider running Dragon Reborn long term. I posted or told someone earlier how for the last almost week I have slept better than I have in a long time. I used to lay awake in bed for hours trying to fall asleep consumed with fear , anxiety , and worry. You want to know what I do now instead of worrying? Plan. If you have something in place for when things get crazy there won’t be anything to worry about.

2 Likes

Yeah medication isn’t off the table for me. This one just didn’t work and it’s a pain in the ass getting a proper diagnosis of ADHD as an adult. It’s been an ongoing journey for me ever since I found out about it.

But yes I plan to do a full run through of DR. I’m limiting the amount of days I run it per stage just so I don’t get stuck on one specific one and obsess about it. But I’m planning on fully completing it and then assessing where I’m at when I reach the end and if I can go back to my custom.

It’s been helping me a lot, so it’s good to know you’re seeing a lot of benefit from it as well. All that baggage, some stuff I didn’t even know I had has been slowly dissolving.

2 Likes

I was 40 when I got mine

1 Like

Oh wow. For some reason I thought you knew earlier in life. Yeah when I went to the doctor they wanted me to go for a neuro psych evaluation, but my insurance didn’t cover it so 2000 out of my pocket. I’m still looking for a decent therapist. The person I talked to over the phone actually recommended finding a nurse practitioner and trying out a non-stimulant medication. At this point I’ve done enough introspection and growing to know that I understand where my shortcomings are, but sometimes my brain just doesn’t let me do the things I need to do. I don’t really have the hyperactive type, I’m more likely to have the primarily inattentive which is just a lot of daydreaming, lost focus, and difficulty following through on tasks.

1 Like

I knew I had it but was never diagnosed…

I did take Ritalin as a child because I was hyper and disruptive but that was in the early to mid 70s.

I knew something was up back in the early 90s when I read the original version of " You Mean I’m not Lazy , Stupid , or Crazy ".
The book felt like it was written about me.

I didn’t do anything about it at that time because I didn’t have the maturity or resources.

In 2008 my wife and I found a doctor that helped her with some ongoing pain issues she was having
I decided to bring it up along with the habits I had that were clear ADHD symptoms.

The Doctor recognized it as ADHD as she had a son who has it himself.

There is no formal testing because it didn’t exist at the time and I don’t think it does now

How a diagnosis is done is from pattern recognition through behavior by talking with the person or patient themselves but also those close to them.

As an adult it’s either a spouse or partner. With children it’s the parents, teachers, and Grandparents.

Now If the adult is single or still living at home then the parents or typically the mother is asked for feedback.

There are self reporting test online that you can take and discuss with your doctor

4 Likes

I’m 90% convinced my mom has ADHD as well and she brushed off everything as normal or just my personality when I was a kid because she viewed it through the same lens. Even today she’s hesitant to listen to anything I have to say about it. She hears me and gives me this yes but…, it just seems like denial. I mean who wants to admit they have an abnormality in their brain that causes dysfunction? But honestly after running DR for a bit the shame over it is gone. It’s just about living a better life for me and if that means getting help for it I’m going to do it.

1 Like

I’m sick of the grind. Sick of the struggle. Sick of budgeting money as if Im 2 steps away from being homeless and living in fear. Sick of people painting all rich people as inherently evil. Sick of me telling myself I don’t need to be wealthy.

Im just tired of this being the reality. I don’t like spending my life working for someone else and trying to convince myself every day that it’s ok. You know just because I’m not on the streets, dying of hunger, or in a really bad place in life doesn’t mean I can’t be miserable. There’s a certain existential pain that comes with being handcuffed to a job that keeps your head above water just enough where you’re not in poverty but you’re also not making enough to feel like you have freedom. It’s bullshit and I’ve had enough of it.

Once DR is done I’m thinking about going back to my first custom. I don’t want to improve my life within the realms of what I currently think is possible. I want to flip it on its head. I want to completely redefine it and live a life that is so different from everything I’ve experienced up until now. My first custom was dense as hell, but it was formulated with a focus on completely leaving behind my former life. I just don’t know if it was too much or not.

Will have to see where I’m at with the end of this. Maybe my Fidelity custom would be plenty as well. I built that one because it’s more focused. I just want to break free from all this shit. I’ve been trying to improve for years and get to the point where I can take my feelings, my beliefs, my desires and manifest them in the world and to stop being rattled by other people and the limiting beliefs they want to hurl at you. I want to live a different life

1 Like

I’ve wondered if DR has been stripping away my version of reality bit by bit… and then more and more and more.

1 Like

Reality really is all about your belief. Most of us don’t get to choose. Fears, doubts, limitations all past down through bloodlines in a family. The opposite is also true, wealth, success, and confidence. I see DR as a way to escape that and decide what you really want. It’s inevitable as things are removed it starts to seem like reality is being stripped away.

If you think about it how can you actually know what reality is for you personally if you’ve been programmed to think about it a certain way?

1 Like

This is profound.

1 Like

Notes for myself.

Life is not a battle. You shouldn’t be fighting for a better life. You shouldn’t be trying to push away undesirable circumstances. The more you focus and ruminate on what you don’t want, the less energy you have to focus in what you do want. This isn’t brute force positive thinking. This isn’t muscling thing into existence. This is a redirection of energy, smooth, efficient, and as natural as possible. This is learning to cultivate a muscle that’s been dormant for a while now

Please read this?

2 Likes

Wow man seriously inspiring stuff. I’m so happy you’re achieving the growth you desire. I’ll keep pushing forward with DR.

1 Like

Not sure how inspiring it is but thank you. Its definitely a huge change and it feels like only the beginning. I easily see myself going into Stage Four of Dragon Reborn an entirely different person. It’s already happening as I have been experiencing a huge disconnect lately from so many things but specifically who I was prior to Dragon Reborn .
@SaintSovereign & @Fire weren’t exaggerating when the said in the sales page that Dragon Reborn will be your best friend , your worst enemy, and your greatest advisor.
As I was telling @Hoppa earlier I don’t feel a need any longer to look outside myself for validation. I’m ok with not fitting in or being a part of whatever. I would rather do my own thing .

4 Likes

Hell yeah man it is inspiring. To go through all that and come out the other side a better person. Those are the things that always inspire me from others. Overcoming hardships, improving oneself, changing life for the better. It just shows inner strength.

1 Like