Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

A month per stage is enough for me to get to St4.

2 Likes

I figure two months on ST1, a month on ST2 and ST3 and then let ST4 run indefinitely along with the DR Ultima on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Running Elixir.

Exorcise “nice”.

Snow to shovel.

1 Like

Me too. I will do that here in a while

1 Like

I wait until after the plow goes past if I can.

Fluffy snow here. Not too bad for shoveling.

1 Like

Took a bit longer than I was hoping but I got it done

1 Like

Running The Elixir through headphones.

I ran Regeneration by itself for 3.5 months and consciously noticed nothing.

Other than weird dreams I really haven’t noticed anything shifting with Dragon Reborn. I hope it gains some momentum so I can feel it is really catalyzing change.

If something was shifting how would you know?

What would constitute something?

How would you know if something had changed?

Ok, not interested in doing something like psychotherapy in a public forum, but if I noticed a reduction in the chronic anxiety I experience, a reduction in internal chatter or the sense that the pain and tightness in my right knee were reduced, those would all be positives in terms of healing.

2 Likes

Also more flexibility of response in dealing with procrastination.

1 Like

Do you think that has to do with Dragon Reborn resolving issues that made you procrastinate or from running Executive?

Well, I don’t think I have noticed much, if any movement with procrastination issues, but I have been hoping the executive + dragon reborn combo might remove some obstacles to better functioning with this over time.

1 Like

Any question I ask can be for reflection, public disclosure, or making your internal dialogue more lively.

Well, sure.

My main interest is in seeing my life get better, more free-flowing and less anxiety-ridden. If I can notice anything happening in those areas I will count it a success.

If one feels stuck or hindered in certain areas, any unsticking is welcome.

Also I find it exhausting to interact with other human beings. If I could see that getting easier, that would be hugely beneficial.

1 Like

@dorfmeister Dragon Reborn will definitely work on and possibly eliminate the anxiety. Running Stage One for over two months I can say I am nowhere near as anxious as I was prior. Not even close. I joke about crying myself to sleep but I have never openly admitted on here how I would have such paralyzing anxiety and cry over a lot of things. I honestly cannot tell you the last time I cried. Wait yes I can. It was back in July when my Wife went to the hospital because of her heart attack

2 Likes

Same here. I need a lot of solitude to recharge. Now with Covid and my family being stuck abroad it’s easy. But once the situation gets back to normal, it’s exhausting.

2 Likes