Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Was just noting that as far as covid related changes in my life, it has now been 10.5 months, which seems really strange that it has been that long, but also it feels like it has been forever in another sense.

1 Like

I didn’t really realize how much I would miss of what I generally took for granted but it’s the simple mundane things I miss the most right now

1 Like

Yes. I have stopped going to restaurants. I rarely go into a store, except the grocery store really quickly during a time I expect it to be slow. I go to the gas station and pay at the pump. No special events. Just ordinary stuff, but I miss it.

The worst part is not visiting family and friends. I have people I have not seen in a year because they are in a high risk category.

It is amazing how automatic pulling on the mask has become when I need to be around people.

1 Like

I have to spend a fair bit of time around people for my work, but getting the vaccine for me looks like it could be pretty far off.

My cousin, who works part time as an attendant during visitations at a funeral home, has already received a vaccine, even though he does not work directly with the bodies of those who have died of covid.

I am a bit too introverted. Essentially, if I could go through my entire workday without interacting with any other human being, I would do so.

2 Likes

So on Finnish standards you are talkative? :stuck_out_tongue:

A day is nothing. After a week or two I start to feel like I might want to see a friend or two.

1 Like

I have never been to Finland so I’d have a tough time judging, but if they like to keep to themselves then they are my kind of people.

2 Likes

Running Executive through headphones.

1 Like

The plan continues to be Dragon Reborn through all its phases for at least six months and possibly all of 2021.

One to two Ultimas per day, with Elixir getting first priority and then Executive. Once ST4 is reached Dragon Reborn will replace both.

1 Like

Noticing possibly slightly greater easy-goingness with people at convenience store. Too little and too low stakes to draw much meaning from this interaction. Also interaction occuring on a Friday evening.

1 Like

You, @Hoppa , and myself are all extreme introverts. I could go days without having to deal with anyone face to face and be completely ok with it

2 Likes

Yeah, it is true. I find very little need for people and am pretty much incapable of making smalltalk when I do find myself with people.

I was thinking my ideal life would be to be independently wealthy and just travel from place to place by myself and not even have a permanent home where people could find me.

I guess I want to be a drifter.

2 Likes

Running Elixir.

1 Like

Running Executive.

1 Like

I will be running Executive here shortly myself although I don’t have much to do today

1 Like

I need to go in to work for a while. Always tough to motivate on a Saturday.

1 Like

I am at work and I always know there are things to do, but how to prioritize and complete these tasks can be a daunting challenge.

It is much easier to pull out the phone and check e-mail or makes posts.

Or drink an energy drink.

1 Like