Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

I am tending to get in about 20 minutes or so before bed.

Dream:

I was meeting an eccentric avant garde poet. We met to discuss driving him to New York City for a reading. I did not really want to do it. I was in like, New Jersey, but this never was stated. It kind of felt like the sequence in “Inside Llewyn Davis” where the main character arranges to drive long distance with the heroin addicted jazz musician played by John Goodman.

For some reason I was supposed to give him $6, but after preparing it carefully and placing it in exactly the right place in my pocket I could not find it. He seemed to really desperately need the money for coffee. I had other amounts of money, but somehow it needed to be that exact five and one dollar bill.

For some reason one of my university teachers, who was also very eccentric was there looking on and taking an interest in how things went. He seemed not to feel he should get involved, but seemed like he thought it was very important that I give the man the ride to the reading and the $6.

1 Like

Feeling an all pervading grimness today.

Running Executive

1 Like

Whenever I start a new title I get a flurry of weird dreams. That has been happening with Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Running Elixir.

1 Like

One week on Dragon Reborn as of today.

1 Like

The plan is to stick with this alone + ultimas - executive, elixir and dragon reborn.

1 Like

I am hoping Dragon Reborn will show big results and create a soil for other programs to grow within.

I plan to do Dragon Reborn by itself as the main program for a year. At this point I am trying to work out the splits but like two months with ST1, one month fir ST2 and ST3 and then from there, in mid May, a switch to ST4 and the Dragon Reborn Ultima for the rest of the year.

This does seem to be happening for me, and others.

It has not happened yet for me, but I am hoping it can.

Feeling somewhat mentally exhausted recently.

Also it feels like I want to take naps even after getting nine hours of what seemed like decent sleep in a night.

1 Like

I go for 9+ hours of sleep if I’m running a lot of subliminals too. Processing time I think is in REM sleep.

1 Like

Running Elixir before sleep.

Weird dream that I almost can’t describe, but it was like the parameters within which I could sleep were set incorrectly by someone else which would mean I was uncomfortable and would not be able to sleep properly.

It almost wan’t even a dream, but rather a thought I had in that space in between wakefulness and sleep. This was one of those surreal thought processes that get you thinking, “How will I convey this?”

1 Like

9 days in with Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Are you doing off days?

DR seems to be working.

Great point! Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

No off days yet, at this point.

I have all playlists set up for one hour of subliminal to two hours of silence or white noise.

As for it working, all I have noticed at this point is more dream activity, which has been pretty standard when I have started new subliminals.