Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Healing Code Prayer

β€œI pray that all known and unknown negative images
Unhealthy beliefs, destructive memories, cellular images and all destructive physical issues
Related to: (state your issue(s) to be healed here)
Be found opened and healed
By filling me with your love, light, life and truth.
I also ask that the effects of this healing be increased to the highest level
for my greatest good at this time
While still being gentle, easy and quick.”

How To Do The Healing Code Positions:

After you say the Healing Prayer (above) you hold energy at the 4 points of energy for 30 seconds each position.
You imagine a calm, positive and happy image during this whole time and breathe deeply, in a relaxed state while doing and holding these 4 points of energy below.

These points are done by holding the first 2 fingers and thumb and pointing them 3 inches away from the point at:

1. the brow point (pineal and pituitary gland)
  2. the base of the neck (thyroid gland)
  3. then both jaws
  4. and last at both temples

The cycle of the 4 energy point positions is repeated 3 times in a row.
A full cycle last about *6 minutes.

https://www.homeopathyforwomen.org/healing_code.htm

1 Like

Running Executive.

1 Like

My plan as it stands for Dragon Reborn.

I started ST1 on Jan. 13. I plan to play ST1 until March 13. I will then play ST2 until April 13, and ST3 until May 13. I will also play Elixir Ultima and Executive Ultima every other day.

On May 13 I will switch to ST4 and Drag Reb Ultima and play these for at least 3 months and maybe until the end of 2021.

1 Like

Running Elixir.

1 Like

Playing Executive through the speakers on my work computer.

I am not sure this has much effect, but in this context it is how I need to play it.

1 Like

I don’t recall any of the dreams I had last night, but I have the sense of my brain/mind working very hard as I sleep.

I have been really dragging lately as far as energy goes.

I keep wondering how much benefit is possible with an Ultima played through a fairly low quality speaker system - in this case the built in speakers on a 6 or so year old Mac desktop computer? I can get more than enough volume out of it from sitting in front of it, but have no idea as to frequency response.

1 Like

Running Executive through IEMs.

1 Like

Running Elixir.

1 Like

I have been running Drag Reb since last Wednesday at noon. I suppose it would be time to take a two day break, but I am reticent to do so.

1 Like

I think with Ultima, a larger concern is stereo separation. Which is why headphones are optimal, but speakers on either side of your stereo field is a good second best,

3 Likes

Thanks.

I am listening to Elixir right now through my IEMs, but at work through the speakers built into the monitor I think the stereo separation is compromised.

2 Likes

Still running my hybridized set it and forget it. At each station I am running a playlist that contains two hours of either white noise or silence and one hour of subliminal.

1 Like

Feeling way run down and tired lately. Not attributing it in any way to any subliminals, though.

1 Like

Not sure what to say about the effects of my subliminals at the moment. I keep listening.

2 Likes

Running The Elixir.