Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Switched to Executive after 20 minutes after having seen @James mention its usefulness in relation to Drag Reb in his thread.

2 Likes

I plan to attempt to listen to Elixir once a day, but Executive may get a few spins, too.

1 Like

I just rejiggered my main Drag Reb playlist so it contains two hours of white noise and one hour of Drag Reb masked.

Going to workout now.

Earler shoveled heavy, wet snow. A great workout.

New fitness concept. THE SHOVEL.

A heavy duty shovel shaped implement with a weighted shovel end about the weight of a full shovel of wet snow.

1 Like

I have quit listening to hypnosis in order to listen to Ultimas. I can’t say I have noticed much as far as instantaneous results directly coming out of listening, but I am interested to see what the results could be over time, especially in conjunction with Drag Reb.

I was unintentionally doing that myself earlier

1 Like

Running Elixir.

1 Like

Dream in which I am invited to a coworkers home. I am asked, and go, completely due to social convention. I do not want to be there, and no one wants me to be there.

While there I watch a movie made up completely of interlocking fragments from a variety of different genres of tv, that, despite fragmentation, tell a single story.

1 Like

Running The Executive

1 Like

I find the masked sound a bit fatiguing through IEMs. The Executive seems worse for this for me than Elixir. It is very tough to get through an hour of it.

1 Like

I am fine with the same sound through speakers, even very loud.

1 Like

Filled with a sort of mildly uncomfortable energy. I am thinking that discomfort for me has more been connected to running Executive than Elixir.

Running Executive Ultima.

1 Like

Running Elixir.

Only managed about 10 minutes of Elixir. Running it again.

Strange dreams of high school, and girls, and football, and catching and throwing passes. Conversations.

1 Like