Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Although DRU is stage 4 in Ultima format, it’s still not stage 4. There has been a modification. If you want the full benefits, I’d encourage you to run both.

So what is the argument for running the Ultima at all over the masked or ultrasonic . I am going to have an extended situation where I cannot run the subs from speakers and may only be able to do 1 or 2 headphone runs a day. I wonder what the most optimal choice might be?

Ultima is designed to be more narrowly focused.

If you have to pick one, how about running just Qv2 DR st4 for 2 weeks and notice what happens?

Perhaps you could run:

DR st4 M W F
DRU T Th

1 Like

Might try that out, too.

I will have two months where my circumstances will not allow running a subliminal over speakers and will instead require me to listen via headphones.

This will not start until June 1 and will end again on Aug. 1.

Also I am pretty close to having done 4 months of Dragon Reborn. I believe that will occur on Wednesday of this week. I could exactly check the numbers but I am pretty sure it is the case.

It is interesting, but posting on this forum, I think, has become a procrastination strategy for me.

Had been pondering where to go beyond Dragon Reborn ST4.

At this point I think I will keep Dr Reb at the very least through Aug. 1. I had been thinking of doing Survival Instinct at that point, but it might be nice to do Ascension and maybe Primal before that for at least several months, maybe in conjunction with a continuation of Dragon Reborn.

Back in office ultrasonic DRST4 playing.

Wondering how Ascension and Primal might shore up muladhara, the root chakra.

Would likely run them at least a month each, by themselves. Of course this will not happen until I feel Dragon Reborn has run its course.

I have run Ascension and Primal as part of stacks, including together in a custom for 5.5 months, with Sex Mastery and some healing modules.

https://www.playne.co/

Back in office, listening to ultrasonic Dragon Reborn.

About 4 months in on Dragon Reborn.

I feel like I’d like to get to a place where Khan ST4 and Survival Instinct are running all the time and building.

I keep seeing new subs arrive, but I feel like I have yet to achieve anything close to the goals of the ones I already have so I will keep coming back to them and continue to run them, but one at a time, starting with the simplest titles like Ascension and then Primal.

I am nearly three years in. I am ok with it being a pretty much permanent ongoing process.

1 Like

Back in the office, listening to DRST4 ultrasonic.

Having a tough time with energy levels. I can be hopped up on energy drinks, have taken adrafinil and oxiracetam or noopept + alpha gpc and still feel drowsy sometimes.

This is after approximately nine hours of sleep, though I find my sleep quality poor and often interrupted.

My health is a bit iffy right now and my exercise levels are way down.

In office with DRST4 playing.