Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

I keep wondering if something like the Sedona Method or other releasing methods could be taught through subliminals to automatically release anxiety and other emotions.

So I plan to run Dragon Reborn ST4 by itself until at least Aug. 1. That will have been 6.5 total months of DR, with 3 of those months having been ST4. At that point I am pondering stacking it with Khan, and running DRST4 and Khan ST1 for maybe three months before moving on to ST2, probably by itself.

In late Aug. It will have been three years that I have been running Sub Club subliminals as a continual process.

Running Paragon tonight through blue tooth phones

Running Paragon.

I find quite often I listen to maybe 15 or 20 minutes of an Ultima. It is pretty rare I hit the full hour.

If you’re having low energy, how about taking a week off and resting?

1 Like

Yes, I understand, I just feel like maybe it isn’t a sub byproduct, and I worry I’d feel even worse if I quit the subs for a while and the feelings just stayed the same. I will have a pretty natural opportunity for about a week’s break at the end of May/beginning of June.

I also have been taking the weekend breaks from DR, though I have gotten maybe 1 or 2 listens in of Paragon on weekends which might be seen as cheating on the break.

1 Like

Will listen to this pretty soon.

Playing Paragon before bed.

https://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/35/cerne_abbas_giant.html

Back in office. DRST4.

I think the Cerne Abbas giant could be the inspiration for a new sub, A sort of extension of primal as the natural physical man combined with physical fitness that comes from the natural movement patterns and activities of day to day life. Also the natural man that women love. The natural man free of neurosis.

The natural man at his most basic, without the trappings of civilization. A wanderer in the natural landscape. The man in touch with the natural world. The intelligence of nature.

A kind of ultimate extension of the Primal concept. The Ultimate Natural Man, the Emperor of the Natural World.

Would you be willing to repost this on the Q request thread?

1 Like

Sure, and I have also posted a full thread about this in the questions and comments section.

1 Like

Brainstorming about how to get more cardio without straining my weak knee.

4 months + with just Dragon Reborn and Elixir, DR or Paragon Ultimas.

It will be three weeks with DRST4QV2 on Wednesday.