Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Back in office with DRST4.

1 Like

Back in office running DRST4.

Tested with Frequensee.

Started DRST4 last Thursday so I guess that puts me a week in. If I am adding properly, this is my 113th day on the full Dragon Reborn journey i began in January. 49 days of st1. 28 days of st2. 28 days of st3 with most of them being the updated version. St4 has been all the updated version of the sub.

Just texted with a friend and we are were talking about women and relationships and after a while he just casually dropped that he had a threesome with two women last week. He has had a number of them. He said, “One of the women always initiates it”.

In one of those funks where nothing in any way is satisfying.

Running Paragon.

Have developed a weird stiffness/catch in my jaw. Painful.

With personality inventories I am an INTP for Meyers Briggs and an Enneagram 5 with a 4 wing.

I had the terrible thought this morning that as time goes on that things get worse, and that it will be impossible to reverse that.

Do I really believe that? It certainly is not a useful belief to have.

Not sure if this is coming up in response to ST4.

I got that jaw-thing for a while listening to DR St1. It went away when I stretched the jaw and massaged it.

1 Like

That is interesting. I am on ST4 right now, but it kind of came out of nowhere. I did not have the sense that I had overused or overstretched it.

It also has a “click”. I have had that before but not at all recently.

1 Like

How about reducing your listening for this week?

How about 1 loop for M W F?

Remember stage 4 has more material in it that the previous stages. Plus it’s now Qv2.

I’ll need to ponder it.

Running Paragon.

Back in office. I am going to maintain my listening schedule up to May 28, when I take a 5 to 7 day complete break due to taking a trip.

That is the screenshot of the Frequensee reading from the spot where I get in most of my listening to my ultrasonic tracks in the office.

Soon, due to a shift in environment, I will be listening to my subliminals over bluetooth headphones only for a period of time. I am running Dragon Reborn ST4.

Since there is an ultima version of Dragon Reborn ST4 and I will only be listening through bluetooth headphones, is there any reason to play masked or ultrasonic if I can run Dragon Reborn Ultima instead?

I have asked this before but no one seems to have an answer.