Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Possibly 6" of snow overnight. I may not get to the office to break my subliminal fast.

Liked this.

Had a dream about being in a moderately large city I have visited many times. The dream seemed to be broken up into multiple parts with the first being about talking to an ex girlfriend who lives there about previous trips to the city.

In the second part I talked to a non existent sister who also lives in the city about what was possible in dreams, with an extensive segment about color.

This dream also had a segment about going to a concert by a famous local punk reggae group. One member had an art museum named after him, but now he worked in a grocery store in the same building that had replaced it.

Preceding everything was a dream about being in a sort of empty room that provided limited life support. I was part of a team that had made a desperate escape to attempt to move to a habitable place, but I was the last one alive, and alone, and all hope was gone.

It was an epic multi-part dream. Very vivid. Seems like it on some level should be important.

There was even a sense in the dream that it was making a callback to another dream that had featured an ex girlfriend in it.

Heavy snow. Work delayed until noon. No restart of DR ST2 until then.

Now the entire work day is cancelled. I guess I will have an extra break day from Dragon Reborn.

The plan is to go for 28 days with both DR ST 2 and ST 3 and then run ST 4 indefinitely.

I ran ST 1 for 49 days.

That’s my plan too.

1 Like

After missing work due to heavy snow, I am back in the office and listening to ST2 after an 88 hour break.

Congratulations on your break!

1 Like

Thanks. Did not expect the snowstorm that extended it by a full day.

Back in the office. Should get three listens to DR ST2. Today is two full weeks.

Friday will be two full weeks since I received the first dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine. Looking forward to getting the second on the 26th.

Hard to describe but I had a dream about the death industry and its main product which was products derived from dead people which seemed to be pastes, powders and coatings used by the construction industry.

Ran DRST2 from start this morning.

When I have a dream like that, I just figure that my subconscious is processing something really big.

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I figure, too. There was a lot more to this, too, but it defied writing about it, but, of course that is true of any dream.

Sometimes when I am in that state between waking and sleeping the strangest word combinations will come out that sort of make sense, but not really.

“You’re like a dentist house.”

Back in the office for Friday. Last day of listening to subs for the week.

Stack will be heard between 8 am and 4:30 pm. 4 runs of DR ST2 at the most and then it is into the weekend break.

Greater dream activity, some lesser degree of reactivity and slightly more even temper.

Is change in the air?:grin:

1 Like