Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

These things have been happening since I began listening to ST1. I am not sure how much expansion or development there has been, but probably some.

I found myself getting unexpectedly a little pissed of at someone who probably deserved it, but i was surprised how much I let myself show it.

So much of what we do is unconscious and we often get a sense of it only after we observe ourselves running some sort of unconscious scripting.

Abstract drawing.

Laser print transfers, acrylic, correction fluid, ink, graphite and colored pencil on board.

1 Like

Agreed.

Who did the art above this post?

It is mine. Recent work.

Oh cool! I didn’t know you did art!

1 Like

Yes. For quite a few years at this point. Drawing and Painting.

1 Like

Saturday break.

I have been burning daily an Archangel Michael Candle I bought at Wal Mart, and applying some Michael purposed oil I purchased on the internet.

Mainly just seeing how he might offer protection and make things a little less full of conflict on the journey through life.

Please keep us posted.

It is a sort of ongoing process, and I question whether anything is happening sometimes, but I continue the process.

Back to Subs today after weekend break.

Dream about covering my face and eyes and drawing.

Started the work day with DR ST2.

Starting the work day with DR ST2.

Will switch to ST3 on April 1. Not much to report about the effects of ST2 at this point.

ST3 will run from April 1-April 29. April 30 I will switch to ST4 and also start making some runs of DR Ultima.