Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

I have had some dramatic shifts. I just hope you can have shifts without the reconciliation I’ve experienced.

That is what I’m doing right now and it’s paying off.

What I notice is subtle but I feel like my personal interactions lately are a bit smoother.

I have been dealing with a rather disconcerting physical issue with my knees that has been bringing me down for nearly a month. It has caused issues with my ability to exercise.

I am sure it has no connection to Dragon Reborn, though, but it has sapped my optimism about life.

I have recently started using some spruce/st john’s wort salve which is alleviating the issue a bit.

I hope your knees and optimism get better real soon.

1 Like

Thanks.

Back at work. Running ultrasonic DR ST2. On Mondays I can listen between 9-3 and get maybe 3 loops. TTh it is 9-2, so two loops. 2 loops on Wednesday and 3 on Friday.

When I get to work I start the mp3 player with DR ST2 as the first thing to run.

Away from the office on Sa/Su so that makes for a break.

I get a brief listen to the Subliminal as I prepare to leave my office and go home.

Back in the office. I cue up DR ST2 and start the day.

The main thing I have been noticing on DR is that I am not quite as reactive with people I interact with on a regular basis.

I seethe and brood less, though these responses have not been eradicated.

I have an app that will subliminally flash a phrase on my phone screen. I had started using it in early 2019 with the famous Emil Coue affirmation.

“Every day, in
every way, I’m getting better and better”.

In the late Summer of 2019 I switched to the Access Consciousness affirmation.

“All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory® ."

In early 2020, under the influence of Afformations I changed that statement into a question.

“Why does all of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory?"

As of today I have shifted back to the Emil Coue affirmation.

1 Like

I like it mate.

Even though there are still thing you want better, perhaps the intensity of one or two things is less than it was before.

Yes, definitely!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305816274_Using_Personal_Computers_for_Affirmations_and_Autosuggestions

I have been thinking about electional astrology and how it might be used to choose start and end dates, timing and themes in running subliminals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theastrologypodcast.com/2019/01/21/electional-astrology-how-to-find-auspicious-dates-times/amp/

Back in the office. First run of DR ST2.

I would wonder if you’re just refusing to buy into pop culture. I know I’ve felt more indifferent to pop culture since listening to DR.

It would be great to be able to have the option of having a completely private journal.

I like being able to write things, and not feel like I need to censor anything, and some comments are useful, but others are simply obnoxious or toxic.

Respect people’s journals and their self-development journey, ya’ll. If they’re not interested in a particular form of commentary, respect that. Sometimes, people are posting just to get something off their chest that their stack brought up – no need to “educate” that person on the perceived failings of their thinking. Let them rant, let them write.

3 Likes

Back in the office for the last day of listening to Subs before the weekend break.

The week has been positive and mostly decent, with exceptions.

I made a connection with a woman yesterday and we talked about shared interests for about three hours. This was initiated by her, and I was a bit surprised, though in retrospect I can see we had recently built a connection.

One of the ideas that came up was the enneagram and she said I seemed like a 5 or possibly a 4, and this was very accurate as I usually score pretty even on 4 and 5 traits on enneagram inventories. She also related it to Meyers Briggs types and how they correspond to the enneagram. I am an INTP and she talked about how this related to “5” on the enneagram.

1 Like

Just bought this audiobook dealing with The Enneagram and will listen soon. I am wondering how this information might dovetail or integrate with subliminal listening.

1 Like

I am figuring since Meyers Briggs types seem pretty popular around here, the Enneagram might be as well.

I am wondering if there might be any applicable insights for subliminals?

Starting the weekend break from Dragon Reborn ST2.