Drag Reb Elix 23 (2021)

Insomnia…

I dreamed about discussing the behavioral patterns of vampires with a friend while riding on a bus that had vampires on its roof, but they were unwilling to enter the bus, though I cannot recall why. Also it was night and raining outside.

Had a dream about a yoga class for terminally ill men and run by terminally ill men. I was a reporter for the New York Times and there were controversies over protocol.

Continuing to run DR ST1 only at work, with two hour gaps of silence between plays and only between about 8 am and 2 pm, M-F.

Thinking of switching to DR ST2 later today or first thing tomorrow. 49 days.

I have an appointment to receive the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine tomorrow at 5:30 pm.

After 49 days of Dragon Reborn ST 1, I have now switched to Dragon Reborn ST 2.

Running St2 in ultrasonic with with two hours of silence at work. I am able to listen between 8 am and 2 pm, M-F.

Got to work and forwarded to the subliminal on the playlist.

Saturday and Sunday will be break days from DR.

1st dose of Pfizer vaccine received as of about an hour ago.

It is amazing how much psychological relief one can get from even just having the first dose of the Covid vaccine.

Not too much to say during the break.

Happy to have received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Little in the way of side effects to remark upon.

Back at work listening to DR2 after weekend break. Should get between 2 and 3 listens to the subliminal track today.

Nothing to report thus far in terms of ST2.

Only listening to Dragon Reborn ST2 at this point.

I am figuring 4 weeks (28 days each) of DR2 and DR3, before letting DR4 play for many months and using the the DRUltima probably two or three times a week.

I think that is a wise idea.

I like it more than spending a really long time on DR2 or 3, so that I can get the full program going by itself and also use the DR Ultima.

Just as a potential warning, I realize you may not have felt much on DR, or maybe not noticed much change. I would encourage you to proceed cautiously with stage 4 and especially with DR Ultima. I tried 1 loop of DR Ultima and had to take 12 days off subliminals.

Right, I have heard you say that before. I have noticed only smaller shifts. I have never noticed the kind of dramatic shifts others speak about.

It would be interesting to have a radical or disruptive shift, I think.

Right now I am getting between 2 and 3 loops a day M-F, and none on the weekend. It will be interesting to see what can manifest on the full program in conjunction with the Ultima.

My only program right now is Dragon Reborn and I plan to stick with that focus for a significant amount of time.