DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Bro… kissinger is still alive. We have decades infront of us. All of us. It’s good we found subs when we did.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Apollo. I appreciate it, bro

I feel that I have to run it for a long time to obtain any worth while results. At the moment, there’s nothing to remark upon but am sure it is working in the background

3 Likes

I so get this, this has been a similar thing for me. I keep asking myself what would it be like to live life to the fullest anyway? In my mind, it’s traveling and Yacht parties, and being in alerted states with super models lol

but this is how I see it now: it’s giving everything you can to today to make for a better future for yourself tomorrow while also finding time every day to do something worth remembering for it’s own sake…today, as an easy intention-not a to do to check off.

4 Likes

hell yeah!
I hope you got the references :wink:

1 Like

Alright, keep at it bro. Everything starts in the mind. If you have that covered, you’ve almost won the battle, everything else is a formality. Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

I don’t know why this is so funny, but I laughed really hard when I read this

3 Likes

You have a way with words. My goals… :heart_eyes:

Well he technically is… :rofl:

3 Likes

I admit that mine is something close to this haha! To be the ultimate seduction beast and be traveling around the world having the time of my life

That’s a good plan for the moment and for the future

3 Likes

LOL! Hell yeah i did!

I’m curious if we can get a discount on group therapy?

4 Likes

lmao I love it

this is not a judgement but an observation: to me it’s just such a funny, obscure, way of reassuring/soothing someone. But it works!

It’s like bro…if Baba yaga could cook, you can do it too :joy:

3 Likes

Will do, my friend :muscle:to you too!

2 Likes

Of course we can. We are getting it for free on this forum :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I would need therapy for being in that group therapy

4 Likes

Subliminal Addicts Anonymous

for the record I would be honored to resolve my deepest issues with you guys.

3 Likes

Yeah we just got a new motto. If baba yega can cook, so can you. :point_right:

:rofl:

Ha… man that cracked me up. Take it easy out there fellas

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Lion sorry for an offtopic but I’ve found something you might be interested in. It’s called " Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara", it’s on PC. Give it a try! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not near a PC right now but will check it out when i am. Is it a personal favorite of yours?

No, I just found it on the Internet since I was looking for something like Knights of The Round or just a beat’em up game. You know, Love Bomb at work :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes