DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Which? I remember you cracked an egg in the trash.

Wait was that last week? Told you man I have the memory of a goldfish with brain damage.

2 Likes

@Lion @Apollo

I have been having really bad brain lapses the last couple of days. Yesterday I was making my Wife and I breakfast and went to crack an egg and instead of putting it on the pan to cook I dropped it in the trash. Today I went to change my cat’s water and emptied his bowl and put the bowl back without filling it with fresh water

4 Likes

That post is actually from sometime last week that I posted on Facebook

1 Like

Yeah I remember that. That made me laugh. Happened to me twice.

Don’t worry about it, brain fog will go away.

If I could just forget my bills, that would be better.

2 Likes

If I could forget about the opinions of others I would be better off as well.

2 Likes

@James- that’s very interesting. I had been close to doing some weird things on DR ST1, ST2. Usually contemplating things like “what would happen if I throw a whole unopened package in the trash without noticing it”

2 Likes

Well, no brain fog right now so you are right in that regard. Good mood does help with that too

1 Like

Well you know what they say about assholes… they are like opinions… so

Take it easy bud

2 Likes

@Lion I unfortunately haven’t gotten there yet but I do occasionally hit these weird existential moments where I ask myself why I stress out over something because as fast as time flies I will be dead soon. It’s weirdly liberating because it allows you to let go of expectations. I posted an article about it.

2 Likes

I am. I think I’m finally accept that most people say a lot of stupid shit because they have no idea what they’re talking about and they have to disturb the air in front of their faces

2 Likes

For me, I wish to do a couple of things before am gone. And deadlines always make me stressed so…lol

2 Likes

What deadlines?

1 Like

Like death :grin:

Jokes aside, it isn’t death exactly that makes me afraid. Just that I wouldn’t live life to the fullest

3 Likes

I get it. Ironically enough probably my biggest fear is that I will get my shit together and get over all my trauma and issues only to die the next day

5 Likes

The more I think about it the more I realize that may have been a huge part in why I avoided or put off the healing and inner work

3 Likes

On the bad side, or maybe the bright side…I don’t think anyone ever really has a day where
all their shit is together and their over all their traumas. Like some final moment when it’s been done and dealt with and behind them.

My guess is, at best you’ll find yourself doing what you’ve always been waiting for and go ’ hey…oh nothing’s in the way anymore’ lol

3 Likes

it’s a tough tight rope to walk between dealing/healing what you need to be able to/competent
enough to do what you really want or need to…and saying ‘fuck it, my egg could be in the next trash basket…my water bowl may never come… I just got to go out there and do what ever I’ve been waiting for’ :sunglasses:

lol-at least that’s the tight rope I’m trying to walk.

3 Likes

Hey man… You’re a fighter. You’ll kick ass. Keep doing what you’re doing. How’s Paragon treating you?

2 Likes

Very relateable!

Now that’s self-awareness

2 Likes

Now that’s the art of not giving a fuck that I aspire to be too

2 Likes