DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Yes it may take longer than wanted but I believe you will succeed fully in time.

I got myself some blue-light glasses and will be taking this

As I realize I have to account for the amount of time I work on a computer.

Have you used any supplementation like this to contribute to your healing?

1 Like

No supplements at the moment. Have tried them before and they didn’t work for me and am reluctant to spend money on them. Paragon will be my supplement :grin:

1 Like

more like a hardcore drug :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I get that, of course were in very different situations but I’ll let you know if this thing is miraculous lol

1 Like

How is it going for you, mate?

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - it’s going good. Will report at the end of this month

2 Likes

First 2 weeks of Dragon Reborn (Complete)
DR ST4 x 2
Paragon Complete Ultima x 4

• The first week of DR ST4, I tried some stack experimentation with some of my previous standard titles and customs. For example, for 2 days I tried running the DR ST4 + PCU with Khan. Another day, I tried it with StarkQ. Etc. Out of this, I felt very good with Khan (a happy masculine feeling)

• The second week, I more or less stayed consistent. I ran 1 loop of my custom Chad Terminus along with DR ST4 + PCU. Chad Terminus is basically a physical shifting custom and although I didn’t feel altogether different in one week, I do feel generally healthy and attractive these days combined with good blood flow to my penis

• The plan is to continue listening to DR ST4 + PCU + Chad Terminus for the next 2 weeks

• I do plan to make a new physical shifting custom later down the line but this is dependent on the release of Project Hero and/or Q Plus. Don’t want to make any new customs right now and then see some new tech or title be released the very next day lol. Also, I might stick with Q/Q+ instead of anything Terminus

• Now coming to DR ST4 benefits, there were a lot of them

• To illustrate this, let me say that when I ran Elixir Ultima + Regeneration for a month, I felt the beginning of self-acceptance and forgiveness towards others and myself. But I still had some knee-jerk reactions to certain incidents which I just couldn’t get over inspite of wanting to do so. With DR ST4 however, I am feeling totally accepting of my current situation and a deep-seated confidence that things will change for the better. Previously, I was riddled with helpless hopelessness with respect to my current circumstance (and stage three of DR did bring that out of me). But stage four made me totally believe in myself like the way I used to believe in myself as a little boy

• Now I have a healthy mix of “inner child wonder” along with “adult experience”. I can allow myself to enjoy the present while giving myself persmission to not feel guilty about my very adult desires

• A lot of childhood shaming regarding sex, spirituality, and individuality has been burnt away and the burden I have been carrying all along is straight-up gone as if it never existed

• Funnily enough, I was still walking bent with no load on my back and a simple pivoting of my thoughts during the second week of ST4 made me stand up straight and simply be proud of myself for walking all this while inspite of my many failures and infrequent successes

• To add to this miracle, I felt an immense and deep feeling of unchaining from my parents and their own relationship to me. I don’t feel any grudge anymore for what they had done or said to me. Neither do I worry about living with them now because I just know that I will be living independently by myself very soon and I now appreciate the time I spend with them

• There is no more envy, jealousy of my friends who are either living their dreams or having things which I want for myself. Nor do I feel any sort of desire to go back in time to start all over again which waa a significant and repeated wish of mine which some might have seen in different parts of the forum here

• Am unshackled now and ready to feel even more free with 2 more weeks of DR ST4 left

• Paragon is still working on me and along with Chad Terminus does help me feel very healthy. But I will not comment more on my health until I get some objective test results which I will share whenever I get some tests done. Possibly some blood test results later

• Paragon has also helped me restart my One Meal a Day diet. Am off the Carnivore diet for now though. Although it was an excellent diet, I plan to continue it later when I live by myself because certain logistics were making it complicated to do it when living with family

• Even though at first I was impatient to get over with DR so that I can run “more result oriented” titles, am glad I stuck with it. It’s rewarding to feel that now I can run said titles no longer feeling held back by my burdens of the past or fear of my future:)

@Sub.Zero - tagging you since you asked

6 Likes

WHOA and WOW! I don’t know what else to say.

1 Like

I find Q to be the best since the result or more noticeable, Q+ i hope will be much more cant be think too much on that since I’ll be buillding at the end of this year

Am glad to hear the amount of tesult you getting from DR and how it has help you out in you thinking and personal life

1 Like

Jesus man, I’m having a horrible day with DR but reading your progress, what lies in the end, gave me hope for my journey. I keep feeling impatient, and intense thoughts of stopping the healing. However watching your growth from ST4, I’mma hold the line.

This just confirms it’s all gonna be worth it in the end. Congrats a lot man!! For not giving up and accomplishing the goals of the sub.
The chains of the past are broken, yet a new man came through after purifying himself with the flames of DR.
Enjoy this new moments of life, man. Since they’re part of you forever, I’m sure!

2 Likes

That’s what I do. Keep my eye on the prize… and rest days… and fewer loops.

1 Like

Thank you, @RVconsultant

I also find Q to be less stressful on the mind

Yeah, can’t know it until it comes

Thanks a lot, @NinjaFox

1 Like

Glad I could help a bit, my friend

Must admit that I almost stopped in the middle of ST3 since I was tired of “simply healing” and just wanted some straight-up easy manifestations where I just sit back and get everything delivered directly to my lap LOL

Beautifully said. Thank you and wishing the same for you, @PurpleRT73

1 Like

What progress! Thank yourself when you look in the mirror! :person_in_lotus_position::bowing_man:

1 Like

Last 2 weeks of Dragon Reborn (Complete)
DR ST4 x 2
Paragon Complete Ultima x 4

• Okay so I have postponed making the final entry to this journal for long enough. Will finish it today before embarking on a new journey and a new journal

• The benefits of DR ST4 were plentiful. To begin with, it has made me a new man

• Now a new man doesn’t mean that I changed to an altogether unrecognizable person. In fact, the funny thing I have noticed is that I am reconnecting with that child in me once again. His sense of wonder and optimism has been reborn. Combined with the knowledge and experience of adulthood, am sure this will do me wonders

• Another thing DR has helped me with is that my regrets for my past is absolutely gone. Instead, now I look at what I can do to make my present and future better

• Talking about what I want to focus on next, I would like to rectify my circumstance of lack of money and dependence on my family to provide for me. Also want to continue my physical healing journey

• Recently, I had taken a blood test to check myself and thanks to Paragon, it shows that am healthy inspite of not keeping up my diet. But more healing is necessary, especially for my eyes among other things

• DR has also made me generally understanding of other people (even though I did get rarely irritated with them. This is something Renaissance Man and Love Bomb are quickly fixing)

• Being Reborn has also made drop the victim card that I have been attached to for a long time. Inspite of hating myself for wanting pity, it was hard to shake off the desire for emotional validation from others. Pity is a useless thing. It doesn’t help you self-improve and furthermore makes you sexually unattractive to women

• During ST4, I saw a lot of 11:11s , 5:55s and similar repeating numbers. The 11:11 was the most frequent one in fact I usually see them twice a day (and even now after I am no longer using DR, I still see 11:11s quite regularly)

• It wasn’t an easy journey to be frank, but for those who dare to face the Fire, Blood, Flight and being Reborn as a Dragon, the world opens up for you. Life still is difficult. But DR finally made me realize that inspite of everything, anything is now possible for me. Life isn’t fair but it doesn’t have to be fair for me to succeed.

12 Likes

@Lion Did you try to run more than two loops of DR a day? If so, did you notice any significant difference?

1 Like

Only 2 loops of DR per day. I knew that was enough for me especially because emotional healing wasn’t my priority. Physical healing was

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal:

@Lion A septillion thanks to you for showing me your journal. Through you, I now have a rough draft of what I may be dealing with when I choose to “Ride The Dragon.” My eyes are open and my mind. Namaskar to you my friend.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @TheSunlightCaller. All the best to your own Dragon Reborn journey. Will keep track of your journal and help as much possible :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the life line.:+1::pray:

2 Likes