Double Son of Sagittarius Journal

Working on my 2 customs Unfu@$ablewith and Good healthy body. I may not post every day but I will post important stuff that’s going on.

5 Likes

Today was a rest day for me and sometimes my mind tries to tell me that this will not work, but something positive happens to prove that the subs work. Recon, how dare you! Lol.

3 Likes

Today, I was seeing one’s like 1:11 and 11:11 any special meaning?

2 Likes

You can find some discussion of repeating numbers in the What in the hell are angel numbers? and Seeing 111 / Synchronization threads.

3 Likes

Seeker, You’re the best👍 Thanx.

1 Like

Today I was at a performance of Ain’t Too Proud it is about the group the Temptations and after intermission the young woman next to me slathered a little lotion on herself. By her putting lotion on I felt my senses go a little crazy. It was heavenly! Never got that feeling ever before. It was like a mini peak experience. Love, sensuality and happiness all rolled into one. During the first act she was sitting there all arms crossed and turned away from me. In the second act she relaxed and moved a little closer to me.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

1 Like

I now find approaching my 6th month doing subs, people are friendlier a start conversations with me. I find myself being a little more outgoing also. Sometimes it have to think before the truth comes shooting out my mouth.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Today’s episode more proof that subs are really working for me is I was in the store tto purchase something and the clerk just ignored me and was talking to the other clerk. He would look at me for a second then look away. I felt myself get a little angry. I looked at him and said “ Ready?” Then he waited on me. No too long ago, I would of kept that all inside. Thank you Sub Club👍

2 Likes

Today I finished my custom stack. Time for at least a 5 day rest. I will get on my dragon and ride mebbe around April 2. I will post when I start the dragon ride.

3 Likes

Yesterday, I mounted The Dragon to ride. I know this is early, but, I plan on completion of my journey in about 4 to 6 months. We will see how this rides out. I’ll keep you posted. Right now I am running Love Bomb with it. So my stack is, A Dragon’s Love.:heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

First weeks results:Very little recon,Yay! A few minor mood swings but quick recoveries. Running Dragon 1 and Love Bomb. Now time for a weekend rest. Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all.

1 Like

Second week results, again very little recon. On Thursday, a few mind games of so old things from the past not being motivated and why the Subs are not working fast enough. Did some EFT on the problem. This is an concern that needs more work. More to follow.

Today I got a message that a close friend had died after a short illness. The old me would have been devastated but so far today I am slightly grieving and sending his family love and strength. I feel sad but not overwhelming non functional sad. Thank you Sub Club. Death for me has always been scary and paralyzing. Even celebrities and not close friends I would agonize over for days. So far so mellow.:pray::pray::pray::pray::heart:

2 Likes

Today was another round of new deaths! A my late Nephew’s mother and a co-worker passed today. Again, so far so good. Is the Universe trying to tell me something? I feel some sadness but still not like before. So this is 4 deaths in less than a week. Wow!

1 Like

Sorry about all the deaths among the people you know.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Thank you for your kindness.

1 Like

Yesterday I finished my weekly 40 to 46 hour fast. I usually have a rush of positive energy that lasts for a few days.

I’ve been loved bombed!:heart: I am on my second day of a 2 day washout and listening to David Ji’s Deep Healing Meditation when I was attacked and I am in a little bloom. You get love, you get love and you get love! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Yes!

1 Like

Love bombed day 2. Yesterday I attended a classical Beatles concert during the second act and the Song Fool on the Hill, I started feeling great love for the singer, the band and the entire orchestra. I sent love from my heart an the power was such that I had to close my eyes. This has never happened. It lasted for three different song. Love bomb, keep it coming.