Dominance will repel instead of bringing together

Hey peeps
Hope y’all are well!

Need some guidance here.

Khan is making me dominant. I am also reading and watching lots of videos regarding dominance and dominant body language and social power skills.
By developing all these dominant qualities in me…will this not repel people from me and that will work against me in my pursuit for wealth and success?

1 Like

I’ve noticed Khan doing this as it generates so much dominance you become an outsider, with Ascension however things are more balanced.

On Khan, others are repelled because the dominance is too far out of their belief system. Now Khans live among Khans and therefore it is only natural for it to be this way.

6 Likes

@Pacman the solution to this is to stack Inner Circle with Khan so you bring in the people who fit with your new self. I for one will have both in a custom.

In fact, this is why my social custom is going to have quite a few modules to counter some of these factors; power can corrupt and “Limiting People Remover” being some examples.

2 Likes

Sounds like you can’t handle Khan looool

2 Likes

@pacman I am curious, do you feel doing all these things translate into actual changed behaviors? That’s what has got me hung up.

@pacman

It might be more of HOW you go about achieving dominance, as well as your definition of dominance.

There is a different between the alpha male that intimidates others indirectly or directly to get his way, and the alpha male who is able to influence others and gain popularity.

6 Likes

this seems like a good logical idea

@pacman

what kind of friends/business partners/ people do you want in your life currently?

when you reach a certain level of dominance/status you may have to make a conscious effort to be ‘softer’ /welcoming of people.

Or it could be you rejecting them preemptively.

I would drop trying to adopt or learn any dominant behaviors or qualities and just pursue your goals and see what khan does. There can be an in-congruence during the development detour of consciously ‘trying’ new behaviors, that repels people also. Definitely nothing bad about that and It’s great to try on new behaviors and social actions consciously, but once you’ve filled your head, it can be great to just let it go and go after the whatever it is that you’d want to be dominant for.

2 Likes

I got a bit of this on Emperor. It was a phase. My theory is that when you first start feeling dominant you express it more harshly than necessary because it’s new territory and you have to learn how to do it properly from experience.
It also might be that people who knew you are confused by your change in demeanor.
Keep going and it’ll get better.

3 Likes

@pacman

I think @COWolfe presented reasonable ideas.

I’ve only dipped my toes into Khan, but I’ve seen this happen to some extent with EQ as well.

A part of me doesn’t like this, and personally I felt I too became distant and aloof; but then I thought, why would I empede my growth just because some people won’t like me. I’m not doing anything wrong, or causing anyone harm.

So I proceed, and keep it mind, and try to be friendly when I can. One of the reasons why I stacked PS was for this reason, so that I’m still open to connect with people. It’s not just for the S part. Simon was right. Other than that, there’s not a lot I could do but be myself.

PCC, Mogul, HoM and Rich might help you navigate these waters.

Keep going my friend, you’re doing so well.

2 Likes

Power amplifies your existing characteristics.

Some people will be repelled and others will be attracted.

But do not just think of attraction and repulsion, also think of stimulation (which is expressed as relaxation and tension).

People at or near to your own power level will be comfortably stimulated and probably more relaxed.

People with less power may feel overwhelmed by your power level and can become uncomfortably tense. This may also lead them to pull back. Especially if you do the social power equivalent of walking around with your music volume turned up to 10.

People who love that music may like it; but may get tired if you never ever change the volume. People who don’t like your music, will be angry or will run away.

4 Likes

Any new behaviour often will be over extremely present because you are consiouscly learning it, it doesn’t feel congruent with you yet, that’s why you will give off weird vibes.

Also what is your definition of Dominance?

I found that it came from people who showed more dominance than me before I started. It seemed to throw them for a loop when I suddenly started acting like I was their equal or more. It’s an instinct to protect one’s place on the totem pole.

1 Like

That’s true too. The people who feel threatened by that increase in someone else’s power.

I was probably thinking more from the perspective of new people. But yes, adding in that aspect of long-standing relationships and people who have already defined us and become comfortable with a particular way of viewing and relating to us, that introduces more complexity to the matter.

1 Like

I notice that I start to get angry in social situations when I am not given the due respect.
If I go into someone’s office and they make me wait…that starts to make me really angry. I also hate being told what to do or follow anyone’s lead. When I am doing that I start getting angry. I also feel the need and urge to constantly seek and gain social power and dominance. I hate being the submissive one now.

4 Likes

i guess u have to tell yourself that Every giant Khan was once a little Khan who had to be humble to grow

2 Likes

That’s a great sign. It means that you’re starting to believe that you deserve respect even if the behaviors that cause others to see you that way aren’t quite there yet.

1 Like

Part of it comes from growth: when to use dominance and how much

Have social acuity, and if you really are superior practice superior understanding
nobody likes to feel like less
you’ll slowly learn this (or maybe fast, for me it took a while)

and people around you will also slowly learn that you are actually their friend not the enemy and that weakness is more dangerous than strength - if they have the brains and hearts and eyes (most do in the long-run)
in the meantime, you must be able to walk alone or even as an outsider

personal experience :wink:

3 Likes

I notice that I start to get angry in social situations when I am not given the due respect.
If I go into someone’s office and they make me wait…that starts to make me really angry. I also hate being told what to do or follow anyone’s lead. When I am doing that I start getting angry. I also feel the need and urge to constantly seek and gain social power and dominance. I hate being the submissive one now.

Interesting. Reminds me of the time when I did a confidence training and expected to be treated high status all the time. But in some situations this wasn’t happening, and I got furious. My guess is it is a character flaw, and you can consciously learn to accept the situation. It’s not like you have to be submissive to the conditioning.

I think of situations where it is good to follow the lead. For example, if a doctor is really knowledgeable, I would follow his lead instead of trying to dominate.

It’s an opportunity for growth. Seeing where domination is really necessary and where you have to accept the situation. Is it really disrespect when somebody has stuff to do, and you have to wait? Probably depends on the situation (calibration).

Of course dominance will repel (some) people, wasn’t it in the sales page of Khan?

Again, be warned – Khan is not an easy subliminal to run, especially Khan Complete. You will become intimately aware of your innermost sides, good and bad, and you will likely become a polarizing individual – some will love you, some will hate you, but all will respect you. Your relationships will be changed for the better, but there will be tumultation.

4 Likes