Dominance will repel instead of bringing together

This is a myth. Dominance is about a deep masculine love helping others out of kindness and following your own path. Not being ruled by thoughts emotions but instead being completly grounded.

Domineering on the other hand is a completely different thing. Domineering is controlling others for your own sake. It’s selfish…

Dominance:Selfless, Domineering selfish.

A woman wants your presence and stillness. So just for a second her mind can completely surrender and be silent.

This is the very core of masculinity…

If you want people to treat you differently that is not dominance or love that is fear.

Now will people treat you different if you are dominant and loving… YES. But it should not matter to you if they don’t.

Neediness kills dominance and masculinity.

7 Likes

I do not believe khan repels people however it will mould you into the person you feel you should be and what you think it means to be dominant.

1 Like

Love this explanation…
How would I address the real life situations I mentioned?

This could be exactly the point. My character needs to be strengthened.

Reacting to what people and the external world throws at you is feminine energy.

If you feel angry when they don’t show respect… Why should they even respect you.

I recommend you take up the wonderful habit of silent meditation without moving. If you can sit still in complete silence without moving… You train yourself to not be ruled by your mind. So these thoughts of THEY HAVE TO RESPECT ME LOOK AT ME I’M alpha goes away.

I’m not trying to be mean but… You need to become more grounded and unreactive to what the outside world throw at you.

Become a oak tree that women can dance around. They can be happy or angry the tree don’t move. It’s just present with love no matter what.

You are still seeking approval from the outside world. Almost everyone do, But true masculine energy only comes from within.

Most likely you have a shadow… A scared little you that wants nothing else but to be loved. It don’t matter what bevaviours you try to be loved. Your energy is still please love me.

So start meditating at least for an hour a day. Ground yourself… Until you don’t need any respect or people to treat you well… And that my friend is when they all do.

Women will throw shit at you too see if you remain unreactive and see if she can surrender fully into your arms and love.

4 Likes

When I was experimenting with Khan I discovered that it brings you a lot of enemies behind your back and people will try to undermine you. I concluded that Khan is best to run when your external circumstances are favorable like you don’t have to have a regular job and you can choose people you want surround yourself with.

2 Likes

You don’t mean you should run Khan when you are jobless, do you?

You can try and then share your results on the forums :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Excellent explaination @SwedishBuddha
Love the way you explain it.

Feel free to share more insights. I learnt alot from these posts.

Keep up the good work mate! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the topic @pacman and thank you for those posting here. This thread has given me important things to think about.

1 Like

Bro if it’s in the program it’s good trust me

A lot of behavior you’re going to hate yourself for doing the moment it manifests and upon doing it for months you will realize why on a deep level you did it

Alpha programs from sc don’t force their idea of alpha upon you they ask what you want therefore…it’s for the best

3 Likes

Exactly what I try to say.

Emperor will prevent you from socializing, because its trying to teach you first, how to speak like one without making a fool of yourself.

But people contribute that to some “Productivity drive” lol.
No. It’s genuinely changing your personality and teaching you dignified dominance.
Emperor and Khan are both wonderful programs, especially in the social context.

Def not for someone that wants to live an average life.

4 Likes

Love Bomb for humanity will help in this case.

1 Like