Does Khan have physical Shifting?

As the title says

i ask this because when i started khan all of a sudden i got a clear vision of what i wanted to look like (desired appearance ) granted it was handsome but in a slightly threatening way and now i can feel these weird bone ridges on above my brow which were not there before .something which i have struggled with before when using appearance subs . and little by little i swear my appearance is changing and i feel like im going crazy. im actually able to mew which was nigh impossible before because of my palate size .

1 Like

I didn’t necessarily notice any physical shifting whilst on Khan myself but I did push through workouts with it however @Invictus @GoldenTiger this may be something for you to reply to.

Not sure who else has used Khan, can’t remember.

4 Likes

Olympia soon :slight_smile:?

1 Like

I had asked this question to support a while back:

Question:

Does Khan in the main store and Khan ST4 Core in the Q Store have physical shifting similar to Emperor?

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Khan does contain some physical shifting and you may notice some similarities to Emperor. However, if you wish to obtain the full benefits of Emperor, It’s best to get full exposure from Emperor as well. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

Had also posted this in the Support Ticket Questions & Answers thread but can’t find it there when I search for it.

5 Likes

I knew I wasn’t crazy thank you comrade

3 Likes

That bones you mentioned is the warrior skull shape, and that is an indication of the dominance of the person.
It’s mainly wimp skull and warrior skull, search for it.

most people have something between.

I’m guessing khan you a dominant masculine face and frame