Discovering Myself

After having some really confused days I’ve finally decided to go back to square 1 and get some clarity back about what do I really want.

I seriously missed focus & motivation the previous weeks.

This is going to be an experimental & exploring phase of my life where the main focus/goals will be revealed every 2-3 days by using different 2-title stacks.

So based on the main objective of the next 2-3 days I’m going to choose the best (IMHO) 2 titles to help me reach that goal.

Obviously the listening patterns will be experimental too to reflect the gradual unfolding of the main objectives.

For example if I’m clear that in the next 2-3 days I want to have more fun & make new friends in social settings I’ll choose Primal + Inner Circle.

However if the clarity will not be manifested then I’ll use Genesis + RoM until the main goals are going to reveal itself.

Goal for the next 3 days: Find more clarity about my real purpose in life

Subs used today: Genesis + Revelation of Mind

I’ll report the insights here as soon as possible.

6 Likes

This stack feels quite different than the previous one. There’s this push to put aside some downtime to sit quietly & concentrate on a certain goal of mine. It’s also easier to quiet the mind for that focused practice.

So I felt better & more energized after doing that kind of mindful meditation.

Then after few minutes while I was having my dinner I asked myself what’s the purpose of my life and the answer came in like this: to live my life to the fullest one day at time by focusing on 1 just goal everyday.

So it does confirm the intuition I had yesterday about experimenting with focused stacks (or even just 1 title) until that goal is accomplished or if it’s not longer relevant in the present moment.

Tomorrow I’m going to treat myself by visiting a famous Italian city because I felt the urge to do that.

I also feel the urge to listen (just before leaving my home) to the triple seductive treath: Primal + Primal Seduction + Primal Nights to have some epic fun times there.

2 Likes

As always I will follow your journal bro, this stack looks really fun!
However I am Italian and I am sure that wherever you go you will like everything, especially the food, I hope you will enjoy this trip to the fullest.

1 Like

Main Goal for today: Enjoy myself interacting & seducing random hot women

Subs to use: Primal + Primal Seduction

I’ll report anything noteworthy as soon as possible

1 Like

I feel sexier for sure, even what I was having my lunch I was doing in attraction mode by using my tongue in a very different way than usual.

My care-free walking style & my playful smirk are signs in the good direction. Wherever I go there are more women than men around me. I feel more free to express myself.

This is just the beginning because I’m going to move in a different & more crowded area to visit an art museum & a trendy district too where I guess there will be more fun on the line.

Few glances here & there but that’s it. However I had a fun banter with the cute cashier at the restaurant where I had lunch few hours ago. She was friendly for sure and maybe with some more work who knows…But I wasn’t really interested in her to be honest.

When I was leaving the metro I locked eyes with another pretty girl. She stared at me when I was crossing the path with her.

I’m not gonna lie, some disappointment is there for not having the urge to approach at least 1 hot girl.

I’m thinking I need some conscious reinforcement to see better results in line with the objectives.

So from tomorrow on I plan to transform the objectives (listed in the sales page) of the stack I’m currently listening into positive affirmations & then re-read those multiple times a day & see if it does accelerate the results.

What do I really want?

1. I just want to have control of my mindset, emotions, and overall energy & direct them wherever I feel it at every moment. [Genesis/KB]

2. I want to know exactly which goal is a priority or not without any doubt or hesitation [Genesis]

3. I want to have extreme clarity on what the best next step needs to be to move towards my objectives.[RoM]

4. I want to uplift others, be respected, and admired for who I’m & be a role model for others to improve their lives [Chosen]

5. I want to connect positively with people & cultivate incredible relationships with awesome friends [Inner Circle? Upcoming social title?]

6. I want to love myself deeply & unconditionally [LB]

7. I want to have an awesome body & handsome face [Lots]

8. I want to feel good about my look, face & body every time I look at the mirror [Wanted?]

9. I want to feel free to be & do whatever I want [Primal]

10. I want to have enough money to buy or have whatever I desire without any doubts, sense of guilt or limits [EOG]

11. I want to lead others by example & not with dominance (big revelation that explains why Emperor is not a really good fit) [Chosen]

12. I want to live effortlessly (controversial point) by mastering my manifesting skills to get whatever my desires point to [Mind’s Eye]

13. I want to be able to seduce, connect deeply & epic times with every woman I like [Primal Seduction?]

14. I want to increase my dick size [BDLM]

There are a lot of “wants” on the line. What would you do If you had all of those “wants” in many directions?

Maybe I need to build a custom?

For anyone who wants, feel free to comment on my subs choices [especially point 1 & 3]

Instead of “dominance” I should edit this into “absolute authority”.

A Stark Black Reality does seem to cover several “Wants” on my list.

By rotating in & out Primal, LotS, LB, PS, Genesis, RoM, KB, Mind’s Eye & Inner Circle I should cover all the other goals one cycle at a time.

I’ll start listening to it Solo (at least for the first week) from tomorrow on for the popularity aspect too which should be able to get more personal training clients and maybe even start building another proper (innovative) business on the side.

Let’s start as soft as possible (30 sec.) & add 30 sec.(or double the time) every single listening time to minimize recon & stack FOMO.

This morning I slept until 5.15 AM (2 hours earlier than usual) feeling somewhat refreshed & ready to start the day, without using the alarm clock. Presults from ASBR?

I woke up with a clearer mind & eager to listen to A Stark Black Reality.

The confusion I experienced the last week quickly dissipated after listening for 30 sec. & I felt the urge to read/study the anatomy book as soon as possible. Also, I felt more awareness of sensory perceptions & another urge came up to clean the bathroom & organize the garbage containers.

There’s an energy building up in me that doesn’t tolerate procrastination & was thinking about new ideas to simplify the daily habits I have. I feel calm & reassured inside which is similar in a way to New Emperor’s inner strength & composure but more organic & natural, in my honest opinion.

Just for curiosity I just completed the Mensa IQ test & I gained +8 points since the last time I did it (last days of August 2023). So in the meantime, I improved my cognitive side thanks to the subs I used.
Let’s see how it goes in a few months.

Not bad for just 30 sec…& the day is only at the beginning.

1 Like

this definitely happened to me when i started running ASBR so i wouldn’t be surprised you presulted it

1 Like

Yesterday I had so much energy inside that I had the realization I could keep up with my work shift for another 10 hours or so, even though it was already late afternoon and I already did several hours.

There was a kind of tingling & pleasant sensation in my chest, around the heart which was reminiscent of a body orgasm.

It was a very pleasant experience overall & people picked up my positive attitude & energy.

Today it was pretty similar, but the energy level wasn’t as high as yesterday.

However I was leading the 2 courses in the morning with a lot of confidence & energy.

I don’t know if that’s the different bloom from all the titles I run the last week but I was feeling very different than usual.

Also I’m starting to shift slowly but surely the perception of my reality.

In other news, I had few other business ideas for some crazy alternative products, just for the fun aspect of it.

1 Like

You don’t “discover” yourself.

You build yourself.

Another thing I noticed is that the number of pretty girls in my gym are increasing lately.

When I was training today, a client pointed out the same observation I had so it’s not just my subjective perception, I guess.

I feel so calm, reassured, satisfied but ready to express a lot of energy at the same time. So much that yesterday another client told me that I looked like too relaxed.

Tomorrow it’s time for another ASBR (1 min) microloop.

1 Like

To relaxed? The type of society we live in nowadays to say to sometbody that he’s to relaxed :joy:

Yep…he told me I should join him to build some roads while adding I should be at least a little bit tense at work. He was joking btw However I guess there was an underlying envy in him.

To be fair we are spoiled to use these advanced Subs which give us an “unfair” advantage over everyone else who isn’t even active on his/her personal growth path

1 Like

Early signs of ASBR working out for me:

• Not bothered by attention & final claps to express appreciation for my course from a group of women (7 women during my short abdominal course) but enjoying it without shame
  • I’m catching more & more long stares from girls/women
  • I’m unconsciously playing out hot & cold behaviors (with girls I like too) because there’s this feeling of social abundance building up in me
  • I’m getting better at problem-solving small issues
  • I’m feeling a different & deeper inner strength than New Emperor which fits better
  • Random business ideas popping out during the day
2 Likes

Rough night with several heavy nightmares, so something very deep is getting worked on.

Then I run 1min ASBR loop first thing in the morning while I was still in bed.

After that it was time to wake up for real & start the day.

Even though I felt some bad mood there was an underlying (gentle but very persuasive) push to tackle things & do chores no matter what.

This thing is a procrastination destroyer in the making.

Let’s see what’s going to happen next…

90s ASBR microloop done.

Yesterday I caught several walking people watching at me while I was driving + I had the urge to write in my phone the product concepts ideas I was thinking about.

Then, yesterday night I bought several Subs because I felt the urge to do it. However I played 30s LBfH by accident & I was too energized to fall asleep quickly.

Tonight I had a crazy dream in which I wasn’t able to stop ASBR at my target time (90s) & so there was this fear of doing something very dangerous. In fact I felt so strange during that dream to the point I felt I just ruined my life.

About the Subs buying spree, I have this idea to play them in different listening seasons.

A Stark Black Reality should be the permanent/long term sub for this year but I’ll supplement it (after doing it solo for 21 days) with specialization cycles.

So the various seasons would be, for example:

1. Purpose with the following stack:
    ASBR + Genesis + RoM

2. Energy with the following stacks:
    ASBR + KB1 + As Above So Below
    ASBR + KB2 + As Above So Below
    ASBR + KB3 + As Above So Below
    ASBR + KB4 + As Above So Below

3. Manifesting with the following stacks:
    ASBR + ME + RoM
    ASBR + ME + R.I.C.H. (Money)
    ASBR + ME + IC (Relationships)
    ASBR + ME + Paragon/Paragon Sleep (Health)

4. Money/Wealth with the following stacks:
    ASBR + EOG1 + R.I.C.H.
    ASBR + EOG2 + R.I.C.H.
    ASBR + EOG3 + R.I.C.H.
    ASBR + EOG4 + R.I.C.H.

5. Sex & Seduction
    ASBR + Primal + PS
    ASBR + PS + PN
    ASBR + PN + SMX2
    ASBR + PN + Diamond

6. Love with the following stacks:
    ASBR + PS + LB
    ASBR + HS + LB
    ASBR + HS + Divine Diamond

7. Physical Shifting with the following stack:
    ASBR + LotS + BDLM

8. Positive Masculinity with the following stack:
    ASBR + Chosen + GDLM

2 Likes

First half of the day was meh…:thinking: A lot of concurring & obsessive thoughts about which sub stack to use next & slightly low mood.

The second half something cleared up (common recurring theme: while I’m working at the gym) & I received some more compliments during my personal training sessions + several people greeting me with more positive energy than usual. (LBfH microloop doing its thing?) + several clients asking to book the next PT sessions & another unexpected session due in 45 minutes.

This should be the end of the current cycle while the upcoming one is ASBR for sure but I’m not sure in solo mode.

Also I was thinking about keeping ASBR +Mind’s Eye as fixed & then rotate all the other titles mentioned because I’m more & more inclined to become a master manifestor.