Diary of a Seducer

Hi Everyone

My name is black adder. I want to welcome you to my journal. In this journey i will be in search of a loving girlfriend. On the journey i will meet women on the street, at the gym in restaurants and coffee shops.

My custom is emperor.

Thankyou all for such wonderful support.

19 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile:

But elsewhere you recently mentioned:

Was that tongue in cheek? Made me curious even then.

1 Like

Wanted works for attraction but it clashes with emperor so i dropped it.

5 Likes

Day 1 - Afternoon

Was passing a coffee shop on the way to the gym and saw a cute blonde sitting outside drinking her coffee. I walked up beside her and said

“Dam you you…have taken taken my favourite spot”

She giggled and replied “yeah really”

I responded with something like “you knew i was coming didnt you” she giggled again and then asked where i was from.

I parked myself next to her and we began chatting away.

After a delightful chat I said to her lets grab drinks at some point. She replied “ohhh i do have a boyfriend”. I looked at her straight in the eye and said “I don’t care”. Then gave her a smile. She hesitated then we swapped numbers. I pinged her 20 mins later saying it was lovely chatting to her and told her never ever take my favourite spot again. She replied with a smile and said she enjoyed my chat.

Lets see how far I can take this one. I believe that if a woman meets a better man then what she already has she will leave him.

13 Likes

Best of luck @honeymonster - will be following this one closely.

Is Heartsong one of the elements of your custom/stack? Seems like it would fit perfectly with the goal.

2 Likes

Your ready for temptation island :rofl::rofl:

Would you trust her then?

4 Likes

Man, I really like your style. So natural and on point :ok_hand:

What’s in this custom other than Emperor?

3 Likes

Day 1 Afternoon

On the way back from the gym. I made eye contact with this cute brunette walking towards me. She smiled and turned her head away.

As we got close i said “hey i think we just shared a moment” she laughed i continued to chat with her. As i was in a rush to get back to my appartment only chatted fir five mins or so and got her number.

Got a gut feeling this might be a flake however when i pinged her a message she responded back very quickly.

3 Likes

Delightful smile, dragon tongue, seducers gaze. One other will have to check and get back to you.

2 Likes

Well if she was with me and wanted to leave me for another man. I have no control over her decisions she can do as she pleases.

3 Likes

Oh is it an Emperor Ultima custom? Seems to have 5 modules overall.

2 Likes

Day 1

In the evening time i went out to the bar area in the city. Spotted a cute brunette walking towards the square. As i walked past her I shouted and waved my hand to get her attention. As she turned to look at me I gave her a smile and said “your not from around here are you”.

She replied No i am from Hungary. I attempted to continue the conversation however she interrupted me and said “I have to go now” i wished her a nice evening.

Sat at the bar and saw two girls having a chat together.

I walked upto their table and said “Hi” they both turned and smiled then I continued

“Whats with the f**king serious conversation” they both burst into laughter.

We got into a fun chat for nearly 30 mins talking about travel. They had both booked a table for dinner so before they left I took the blonde girls number and told her we should grab a drink next week she agreed.

On the way to the next bar. I saw a cute girl i stopped her and gave her a compliment. We had a nice flirty chat when i tried to get her number she asked

"how old are you "

I said guess

“Over 35 right” i said yes

She said your too old for me I am only 20 years old.

I looked in the eye and replied “If i was Ryan Gosling you would say yes”

She smiled and said “well yes”

Me : and you know he is over 40 years old right

The chat continued…

I was using the concept of the yes ladder to get her to commit to and eventually agree to what I was saying. Unfortunately she was not having it so I did not want to waste any further time and i moved on.

At the next bar got into a conversation with a cute blonde polish girl who had just graduated we exchanged numbers and decided to call it a night.

12 Likes

@Lion its QV2 bruv

2 Likes

How does it clash with Emperor?

3 Likes

Bummer! Would be nice to run both.

if i remember correctly, multiple people who stacked WANTED with alpha subs (especially ascension and emperor) felt like WANTED dilutes the alpha-ness in a way.
I made a comment about it before, especially because i saw how passive i became on it, but that’s just the “it is what it is” attitude that made me (and others) become like that, saint also replied to it at the time and said I could try to stack emperor or pcc with wanted, for the extra edge, but the density of emperor + plus the intensity of wanted’s energy requirements will send you to recon town with a one way ticket unless you’re extremely good with it, @Simon comes to mind who i think uses them both, so he would know how they are together, and @summit also had a journal for a while when he was using both too.

2 Likes

That’s classic bro. I’m going to be taking notes.

1 Like

Good question, I was wondering myself.

@honeymonster really glad to see you journaling again, seems like your new custom is insanely overpowered :grin: I mean day 1 and you ended up with how many numbers? 4 if I counted properly and on a scale of how fast those “manifestations”/results came to you, they’re faster than my gains :joy: (I’ve been told my results are already fast af so there’s that).

will be following this, got a feeling this will be really good

1 Like