Diary of a Seducer

I may try a stack with Emperor and Wanted in it next year. I’m guessing that it might be a bit rough in the beginning, but a twelve month run will get good results from both titles.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist last I heard you were being approached by women using wanted and libertine. Why did you change?

Here’s what he said earlier.

1 Like

Yeah I read that but does he think emperor will be more effective somehow? I’m confused

1 Like

I think he meant that it would weaken it. Someone else said that it weakened it for them as well. I’ll try to find the post.

Yeah but why even use emperor if he was getting women approaching him?

2 Likes

I think it’s because he is comfortable approaching women and even enjoys it. Maybe it is his preferred style of seduction.

4 Likes

If that’s true then why go on wanted and libertine? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just curious what that combo would do with prolonged exposure

@TheBoxingScientist You’re giving this stuff away for free? Very generous of you, brother.

:sunglasses: :blue_heart: :muscle:t6:

3 Likes

To test drive it probably. I sometimes try out some titles to see if they are suited to my personality and how they work. Plain curiosity

Understandable. Maybe someone else will have a journal of them with prolonged exposure to WANTED + Libertine. I know I want to do that combo but not at this time.

3 Likes

The problem is wanted makes me way to laid back and this ends up translating into my work life deadlines become “ohh will do it tomorrow or the next day”.

Emperor gives me the drive to do whatever i want regardless of whether its work or dating etc. It also gives me a strong masculine sexual edge which i like.

9 Likes

@Lion your correct i love the thrill and challenge of approaching women.

3 Likes

Day 2 - whats happening so far

Cute blonde from day 1 is still pinging me she is on the fence about meeting me. she tells me she is still interested in me. In her last ping she said she does not know because she has a boyfriend and should ask him. I pinged her back telling her she is an adult who is capable of making her own decisions and does not need her boyfriends permission to dictate what she does in her life.

Law student pinged me back this morning saying how nice she enjoyed my company last night.

Polish blonde blocked me i dont know why but there is no point in dwelling on this just move on.

Cute brunette i met on the street we have been pinging back and forth (got a gut feeling she is going to be difficult to get out on a date will see).

Going to be out and about today shopping and going for some skin treatment will meet women during my errands.

Next step is to get them out for drinks…

4 Likes

Day 2

A cute girl in her mid 20s was sat outside. on a table drinking coffee. I bought my coffee walked over and said “excuse me” she looked up and gave me a smile.

“Do you mind if i join you”

She said sure we began chatting away it turned out she was from the USA. We had one of those where do you come from and what brought you here conversations". I could sense she could feel my sexual vibe as she was constantly pushing ger boobs forewards towards me and playing with her hair. At one point she began blushing.

She lived in the city 45 minutes away and was here for the day. These two factors i felt would play against me.

I have no intention of travelling 45 mins to another city by train to see her. She said she was also seeing someone. Prefer girls that are local.

Neverthless we swapped numbers and i went off to do my shopping.

4 Likes

Polish girls are very conservative - especially their parents are and so that’s how they grew up.
So it is more like “I am not allowed to date this cool guy I meet on the street whom I don’t even know or I will get shamed by my social circle” than it is that you did something wrong.

1 Like

Great results, I am jealous because I’m 40 myself. What is your current stack?

1 Like

He is running a Qv2 custom with Emperor, Enchanting Smile, Dragon Tongue, Seducer’s Gaze and a few other modules.

1 Like

Approached a very hot italian looking girl heading to the square.

Me: Hi (i give her a big smile)
Girl: Hi (smiles back)
Me: Your not from around here are you ?

Girl: beams a big smile no i am not i am from italy.

Me: i knew it i could see it in your vibe

Girl: lol

We began chatting i got real close to her literally almost my chest touching her boobs.

Girl: I do have a boyfriend

Me: I am not into guys

She burst into laughter but i decided not to take it any further and moved on.

12 Likes

The seducers gaze is very powerful it works way before i say much when i approach a girl.

4 Likes

I know what blackadder is saying about Wanted. I got the same nonchalant attitude towards my work deliverables. That part is too pronounced in there. But I’m still curious about his results on Wanted+Libertine… were the women his type? how many? level of interest, etc.

Maybe I could create a custom with those two and run it before a long vacation, after having made my millions on StarkQ :wink:

Back to his journal.

1 Like