Diary of a Seducer

Stopped a girl on her way into a shop it turned out she worked in the shop. I broke the ice with “your definitely not from this city are you”. She smiled and it turned out she was half south african but born in south africa but had moved countries.

I complimented on how sexy and unique her hair looked. I asked her out for a drink and she said sure so we swapped numbers.

3 Likes

When I went for my skin hygiene treatment the girl was very talkative whilst she was massaging my face. She began opening up to me about her life. This is common thing on emperor people begin to trust you and share their personal lives with you.

3 Likes

Yes the women were my type but i seemed to lack the drive to push things through even after adding emperor. Its like you should never ever dilute emperor with a sub like wanted. Like i mentioned earlier it impacted my work performance another reason to drop wanted.

3 Likes

Do you think that something like Heartsong would have the same effect that Wanted has on other subs?

bro this is some blue pilled shit. no matter how crazy a woman is if she is hot and good to fuck your dick won’t care how many stupid things she has done.

“speak for yourself” , “maybe because you have no self respect” blah blah blah.

no matter how you look at it she will always be the prize and just because you are alpha doesn’t change shit.

they can will and do whatever the f they want. there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Honestly do not know as I have never used heartsong.

1 Like

Some great things i have noticed running my emperor custom

My voice has becoming louder and more commanding it sounds like the roar of a lion when i talk its sounds very masculine like i command an empire.
My gaze and smile is automatic when I approach anyone its like as soon as i smile and look at someone then say “hi” i already have their attention. Men and women smile as soon as I say “hi”. I don’t even have to use an opener.

At one of the coffee shops today there was girl in her 20s sat drinking her coffee looking into the distance. I said “hi” she smiled and said Hi i replied i know exactly what is on your mind.

She gave me a big smile and said what ?. I made something up cannot remember exactly what i said but she burst into laughter.

We got into a chat but her friend turned up and they went off together.

6 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist you have pretty much tried every Romance and Sex type module, right?

After testing them all, what would you say is your top 3/top 5? And why?

2 Likes

Prior to customs i have done a toe in the water with primal and primal seduction. However i have never done it long enough to give the products a fair review.

I have been wary of placing too many if any romance modules in my customs as I dont want to steer away completely from my freelancing career. As its easy to get so fixated on dating you miss out on other stuff in life.

3 Likes

Day 3

My plan is to take it slowly on dates, I have no plans to sexually escalate with these girls asap and get them back to my place. As i want to take my time getting to know each girl and decided whether she is long term dating material and eventually relationship material.

7 Likes

@Gilligan dont concern yourself with the words its more about the intent behind the word. You can say anything but ensure that you say them with absolute conviction.

3 Likes

I am seeing the law student graduate on wednesday for a coffee she seems nice very flirty, the moment i ping her a message she responds back right away.

The girl with the boyfriend still pings me so she is definitely interested in me however for now i am going to keep me friendly and flirty.

The brunette i met on the street got cold feet and has told me she is uncomfortable about meeting someone she met on the street but she is still pinging me.

South african girl wants to meet up for a coffee on friday.

6 Likes

Is it Panther?

1 Like

No panther…ohh yeah long term seduction or something longe range seduction.

IQ enhancer works well with dragon tongue.

Today is my rest day no listening to subliminals today.

1 Like

Did hit on a girl i saw on the way to the gym. A nice cute blonde with amazing legs. When i said hi she smiled i noticed she had her arm in a sling. I said “So you had fight with your boyfriend”. She burst into a laughter and explained she had fractured her arm when she fell off her bicycle. She continued the chat however i already sensed this was not going to go anywhere as she was just being curious and friendly as she probably had never been hit on before like this.

So i asked her out for a drink she came up with the boyfriend thing. I didnt bother bantering it as i sensed it was not going to make any difference whether i got her number or not she i wished her a good day.

2 Likes

A few points

1. I have stopped eating biscuits, chocolates, crisps without even thinking about it and began munching on dates and walnuts.

2, Likewise i have automatically cut down my coffee intake and replaced it with drinking more ginger tea or green tea.

3 Likes

Have you looked into matcha tea?

1 Like

I have heard of it but never given it ago and to be honest forgot it existed.

Appreciate you giving me gentle reminder will give it a try tomorrow.

1 Like

If I may, just because it’s expensive and there’s no point buying a bag only to find you don’t like it, but try Starbucks. You can get a matcha latte just make sure you tell them no liquid sugar and no sugar because they put it in there. Matcha can be a tad bitter, I put honey in mine

4 Likes

Great i have a local starkbucks 5 mins walk from my appartment. I do like honey however i tried to avoid putting honey in hot drinks. As hot drinks from what i remember disrupt the molecular structure of the honey and render it useless and sometimes toxic to the body. I prefer to let the drink cool down first.

3 Likes