Detective L's Logbook

Day 2 - Rest (Evening)
It was a normal day, nothing of significance happened. My head spinning was there for a while, I went out for a bit and the feeling became less intense. I am suspecting this is probably because of lack of sleep. So would be going to bed early today.

1 Like

Day 3 - Listening (Morning)
I have not had such deep sleep in years! And the fact that I wake up wthout snoozing my alarm means that I really slept well.
I would be going through my liatening schedule in evening today because Paragon makes me sleep during the day.
I guess I was right when I said my head felt like it was spinning was because of lack of sleep. Paragon really tires you out if you listen to it during the day.

2 Likes

Day 3 - Listening (Evening)
Paragon makes it really hard to stay awake during the day. I didn’t even listen to it during the day this time and yet I was so sleepy throughout the day that I drank red bull to not feel sleepy which usually works for me but still in the end I gave up and go to sleep during the day. Thank God it is Sunday today.
Anyway, while listening to sub today, my body let out so much gas that I am shocked because I have never really had gas problems in years and I thought that it was done with on day 2.
Paragon also seems to be builiding up on all the LBfH cycles I have done so far. In my heart I am feeling a sense of content and fullness which is really relaxing.

1 Like

I found a rather surprising effect of Paragon. When I meditate right after my loops it really helps with meditation. I am able to sit still without any movements made until the timer goes off. That doesn’t happen normally.

3 Likes

Day 4 - Rest (Morning)
I have come to a conclusion that Paragon energizes me instead of tiring me out as an immediate effect. I do get tired but that comes later. Last night I was not able to sleep a wink nor did I feel sleepy. This lack of sleep experience is my second time.
I hope it doesn’t lead to me feeling sleepy during the day today.

I forgot to mention some old injuries of mine like a muscle sprain in the neck, an ankle sprain I had a few years ago, pain in the neck due to bad sleeping posture and tooth pain resurged yesterday night though not on a very serious level. Just minor inconveniences.
And now ALL of it is gone. Like really vanished like magic.

2 Likes

Day 4 - Rest(Evening)

I felt groggy all day long. And in the end I gave up and did sleep during the day. And I feel really bad for doing it. I should make sure to do my loops in the morning starting tomorrow.

Nothing to report on the changes I have been feeling since this.

Day 5 - Listening (Morning)
As I said in the previous post, I have concluded that Paragon energizes me, because of which I did my loops today in the morning. Apart from that I have nothing new to report for now.

1 Like

Day 5 - Listening (Evening)
I finally started doing a liver cleanse which I was putting off for months and I can’t tell how much better my body feels! I feel more energetic and I can feel it that my digestion track has cleaned up.
The thing is I have tried doing this before but whenever in this procedure I had to drink epsom salt dissolved water, my body rejected it and did it hard. I used to vomit it. So I think it is safe to credit Paragon for this.

2 Likes

Day 6 - Rest (Morning)
I am still recovering from the liver cleanse procedure. I have not felt this light in forever. I am also noticing that there is no brain fog.

It’s amazing what a liver cleanse can do.

1 Like

Yes, it sure is. It is really effective in clearing gallstones even if you don’t think you have that problem.

1 Like

Day 6 - Rest (Evening)
It is late for this post but since recovering from liver cleanse, you have a real urge to sleep. So that is why I couldn’t post. And honestly I don’t have anything to report for today. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 7 - Listening (Morning)
I have had an occasional tooth pain for around a year now. You see last year I had to do a root canal for two teeth they took a while but went well. But after a month or so after that one of them started having a needle piercing pain in it occasionally. I even showed it to the dentist but he said that I don’t have to worry because everything is fine. But the pain did come and go sometimes. On Paragon it has been a week now and I haven’t had the pain resurge.

3 Likes

Day 7 - Listening (Evening)
I had to go out of town today for some business in a bus. Since I came back I have been wondering this about Paragon: Does it work on Motion Sickness as well? I have a history of motion sickness but over the past few years I have gotten over it as far as road transportation and railway goes, don’t get much chance to travel in air or from waters so don’t know about getting over it.
Anyway, since I went out today and now that I am back I notice that I am not tired at all. I am feeling quite energetic which is surprising because the kind of heat we have here in summers makes you wish to never leave your house. And the heat as grown even more the past few days too.

2 Likes

Day 8 - Rest (Morning)
Had a good night sleep, Paragon has really fixed my sleep cycle. For the past two-three weeks my sleep cycle was such that I wouldn’t get any sleep at night and then try my hardest no to sleep any time during the day which sometimes worked. Now it has been more or less fixed.

3 Likes

Day 8 - Rest (Evening)
Nothing significant to report this evening.

1 Like

Day 9 - Listening (Morning)
It just dawned on me that while I eat my meal in my regular quantity I have been only eating one meal a day.

Day 9 - Listening (Evening)
My bones aren’t cracking as much as usual. I also think Paragon is working on my cough problem.

Day 10 - Rest (Morning)
I have been wondering whether I should start doing QL with Paragon because of a few certain circumstances.
Paragon is really clearing up my Sinus, I can feel it. During my very first loop I had a more even breathing as an immediate effect. But now my sinus clearing up slowly but surely. I suspect by the end of this cycle I will have no such problem.

3 Likes