Detective L's Logbook

I have had an intuitive feeling that I would be needing physical healing soon. While I don’t really have any serious ailments to speak of, you don’t know what you don’t know. So today I bought Paragon and since I have never done a journal before, I thought I might as well do it now.

8 Likes

Day 1 - Listening (Morning)
Immediate Impressions: After I completed my 2 loops I felt like my body and inner organs had calmed down from something. And even my breathing has become more even.

Later I sat down to do Mantra Meditation, I usually am not able to sit for more than 1 rosary(108 times) because of how my body ached after that. But today I was able to do sit for 2 rosaries and I felt no aching. That is all so far.

4 Likes

Day 1 - Listening (Evening)
My body seems to have developed gas problems all of a sudden. I think it is part of the healing process. Let’s see where it goes.

Also, sleep on Paragon is really profound. I fell asleep without any tossing and turning almost straight away.

2 Likes

Day 2 - Rest Day (Morning)
Today is rest day. The gas problems I faced yesterday are over more or less but today I am feeling like my head is spinning for some reason. Let’s see how the day goes.

2 Likes

A light workout or walk in the park will do the trick. Any special craving?

1 Like

I did the same and yes it did help.

I was craving pizza :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 2 - Rest (Evening)
It was a normal day, nothing of significance happened. My head spinning was there for a while, I went out for a bit and the feeling became less intense. I am suspecting this is probably because of lack of sleep. So would be going to bed early today.

1 Like

Day 3 - Listening (Morning)
I have not had such deep sleep in years! And the fact that I wake up wthout snoozing my alarm means that I really slept well.
I would be going through my liatening schedule in evening today because Paragon makes me sleep during the day.
I guess I was right when I said my head felt like it was spinning was because of lack of sleep. Paragon really tires you out if you listen to it during the day.

2 Likes

Day 3 - Listening (Evening)
Paragon makes it really hard to stay awake during the day. I didn’t even listen to it during the day this time and yet I was so sleepy throughout the day that I drank red bull to not feel sleepy which usually works for me but still in the end I gave up and go to sleep during the day. Thank God it is Sunday today.
Anyway, while listening to sub today, my body let out so much gas that I am shocked because I have never really had gas problems in years and I thought that it was done with on day 2.
Paragon also seems to be builiding up on all the LBfH cycles I have done so far. In my heart I am feeling a sense of content and fullness which is really relaxing.

1 Like

I found a rather surprising effect of Paragon. When I meditate right after my loops it really helps with meditation. I am able to sit still without any movements made until the timer goes off. That doesn’t happen normally.

3 Likes

Day 4 - Rest (Morning)
I have come to a conclusion that Paragon energizes me instead of tiring me out as an immediate effect. I do get tired but that comes later. Last night I was not able to sleep a wink nor did I feel sleepy. This lack of sleep experience is my second time.
I hope it doesn’t lead to me feeling sleepy during the day today.

I forgot to mention some old injuries of mine like a muscle sprain in the neck, an ankle sprain I had a few years ago, pain in the neck due to bad sleeping posture and tooth pain resurged yesterday night though not on a very serious level. Just minor inconveniences.
And now ALL of it is gone. Like really vanished like magic.

2 Likes

Day 4 - Rest(Evening)

I felt groggy all day long. And in the end I gave up and did sleep during the day. And I feel really bad for doing it. I should make sure to do my loops in the morning starting tomorrow.

Nothing to report on the changes I have been feeling since this.

Day 5 - Listening (Morning)
As I said in the previous post, I have concluded that Paragon energizes me, because of which I did my loops today in the morning. Apart from that I have nothing new to report for now.

1 Like

Day 5 - Listening (Evening)
I finally started doing a liver cleanse which I was putting off for months and I can’t tell how much better my body feels! I feel more energetic and I can feel it that my digestion track has cleaned up.
The thing is I have tried doing this before but whenever in this procedure I had to drink epsom salt dissolved water, my body rejected it and did it hard. I used to vomit it. So I think it is safe to credit Paragon for this.

2 Likes

Day 6 - Rest (Morning)
I am still recovering from the liver cleanse procedure. I have not felt this light in forever. I am also noticing that there is no brain fog.

It’s amazing what a liver cleanse can do.

1 Like

Yes, it sure is. It is really effective in clearing gallstones even if you don’t think you have that problem.

1 Like

Day 6 - Rest (Evening)
It is late for this post but since recovering from liver cleanse, you have a real urge to sleep. So that is why I couldn’t post. And honestly I don’t have anything to report for today. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 7 - Listening (Morning)
I have had an occasional tooth pain for around a year now. You see last year I had to do a root canal for two teeth they took a while but went well. But after a month or so after that one of them started having a needle piercing pain in it occasionally. I even showed it to the dentist but he said that I don’t have to worry because everything is fine. But the pain did come and go sometimes. On Paragon it has been a week now and I haven’t had the pain resurge.

3 Likes