Detective L's Logbook

Great results. I also started running Paragon this cycle. I assume this is your first cycle of this. Do you wanna continue and if yes for how long?

2 Likes

Yes, this is my first cycle. Whether I continue or not will depend on college entrance exam results that I am awaiting. If it comes in my favour, I will look for another stack. If it doesn’t I will go for another few cycles but with QL this time.

3 Likes

Day 4 of Washout
I have been having a strong craving for junk food, which is surprising because I rarely even eat junk food. I mean I am a foodie but I normally only like homemade food. I wonder why I am feeling this way.

3 Likes

Day 1 - Listening (Paragon+LBfH)
Today I started a new stack and for the first time I am running three titles: Paragon+LBfH+EB.
Today I listened to paired up Paragon and LBfH, it is just my intuition but I feel this two will go well together. On the next listening I will listen to EB.

After the loop I can feel the effects of LBfH mostly. I feel a bit lighter and a calming feel has swept through me. It is harder to notice effects of Paragon immediately but I am sure I will see them by the end of this cycle.

3 Likes

Awssold results, brother. I commend your dedication to Paragon solo.

Looking forward to excellent results from your new stack of Paragon Complete + Love Bomb for Humanity + Emperor Black :+1:.

1 Like

I should probably post the reasoning behind the stack. It is because I wanted to do another cycle of Paragon and since I don’t have Sanguine yet and LBfH is good for brushing away negativity I chose it. EB because there are things I have to be productive about.

2 Likes

Thank You Brother :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Day 2 - Rest
I just realized how easy it is to wake up early when I am on Paragon. This is something I didn’t notice while I was on it in my first cycle. It is effortless. Like I didn’t even put an alarm to wake up but here I am woken up and feeling fresh at 4am.

4 Likes

Day 3 - Listening (EB)
Surprisingly I felt nothing after the loop. Usually on EB I get the effects very quickly, sometimes even as soon as I start listening. But this time I am not even feeling any recon(Maybe it will kick in after sometime?)

2 Likes

Day 3 Listening (Evening)
My mind has this habit of replaying past embarrasing memories that happened in a social situation from anywhere between 1-15 years ago and then I cringe and curse myself for it.
But I have noticed this that whenever I have EB or LBfH in my stack these stops like it was never a problem.

3 Likes

Day 4 - Rest
While today is rest day I did listen to Ascension Chamber. EB has started showing results. I he had a lot of things I was putting off like organizing my book shelf etc. Which I did yesterday.

1 Like

Day 5 - Listening (Paragon + LBFH)
I just did my loops of both the titles. Let’s see how the day goes.

4 Likes

Day 5 - Listening (Paragon + LBFH)
It is evening now and unfortunately I have nothing to report as of yet. The only noticeable thing being the light feeling from LBfH. May be Paragon is working on the results I already got from it and that is why I didn’t notice anything on it till now.

1 Like

Day 6 - Rest
I have been feeling terrible recon since last night. I am feeling very restless and lethargic.

Day 7 - Listening (EB)
EB just doesn’t seem to have the same impact on me as it used to in my very first cycle. I don’t understand what went wrong.

I feel you, the first cycle always hits the hardest for some reason. But i think it just shows how the sub will act once you clear out whatever is preventing it.

2 Likes

Day 8 - Rest
I made an observation just now that may be EB isn’t working on my productivity but on my spiritual practice (It has intensified a lot).

2 Likes

Day 9 - Listening(Paragon + LBfH)
I have been on regular exercise routine since I started Paragon. It is still ongoing. Paragon is working on sinus issue again. I hope I am healed soon. There has been a negative atmosphere in my house due to some family problems and I have been able to keep my sanity in check thanks to LBfH.

2 Likes

Day 10 - Rest
I am having bursts of laughter since which is obviously LBfH at work.

1 Like

In a first I had a random stranger ask me how I was doing while I was out just a moment ago. I have read many results on forum which says it happens on LBfH cycle. But this is special for me because it happened to me fpr the first time.

1 Like