Detective L's Logbook

I just noticed that there is no mental chatter at all. And I am the guy who is constantly suffering with too much of it.

3 Likes

Day 3 - Listening(Genesis + RoM)
I has a dream today where someone was giving me a lot of money for no reason at all.

4 Likes

Day 4 - Rest
Nothing to report.

1 Like

Day 5 - Listening (Genesis + RoM)
Nothing to report.

1 Like

I got HERO!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Congrats for purchasing Hero and i wish you many success.

But

Better delete the screenshot

3 Likes

Will do that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Day 8 - Rest (Genesis + RoM)
Somehow everything feels different. Even if I am thinking the same thoughts that I would have before this particular cycle, the feelings I feel, the things I do, everything somehow feels different from before. Even things like music, books, comics/manga reading feels different from before. But I can’t explain as to exactly how is it different though.

5 Likes

Since today was a rest day I gave a 5 min listen to Hero. The most noticeable result I felt was stoicism. I felt my emotions to have gotten in a balance.

6 Likes

Is HERO like a i have no enemies type of thing?

It does have scripting for that, so yeah one of the things.

3 Likes

I see, do you plan to continue hero?

3 Likes

Yes but after current cycle.

3 Likes

Good luck with that🤞

3 Likes

Day 14 - Rest
I feel like a lot of thoughts and feeling have come about and resurfaced in my mind. Only thing is I haven’t found the words to express any of this. So right now I am feeling like all of this thoughts and feelings have formed a river and my own inexperience in expressing myself is doing work like a dam stopping this river, not letting anything be expressed.
But I know for sure that if I get past this and destroy this dam it would be really good for my mind. The question is how would I do this. Because even journaling isn’t helping is getting this out as I don’t seem to have words to express any of it.

4 Likes

Have been getting really depressive/Negative thoughts for a few hours or so. Just realised that maybe I’m going through recon. :joy:

5 Likes

Day 15 - Listening (Genesis + RoM)
I noticed that I get angry quite easily compared to before. Actually more like I don’t hide my anger as much as I did before. Of course this has unpleasant consequences but I have to accept that I am just a naturally agressive/angry guy.

5 Likes

I’m likewise, I’m thinking years of suppressing emotions might be the cause and further down the line it won’t be as intense.

2 Likes

Day 18 – Rest
For the past few days I have been getting morning recurring dreams ( dreams you get just before waking up) about drowning in a tsunami. I wonder what it means and why is it showing up so constantly.

2 Likes

It looks like recon to me. Gauge it carefully. If that’s the case, I suggest decreasing the exposure to smooth out the sailing.

The scripting my be working on some deeply rooted fears and the tsunami is only a symbol of them. Just theorizing, though. :blush:

1 Like