Detective L's Logbook

I’m likewise, I’m thinking years of suppressing emotions might be the cause and further down the line it won’t be as intense.

2 Likes

Day 18 – Rest
For the past few days I have been getting morning recurring dreams ( dreams you get just before waking up) about drowning in a tsunami. I wonder what it means and why is it showing up so constantly.

2 Likes

It looks like recon to me. Gauge it carefully. If that’s the case, I suggest decreasing the exposure to smooth out the sailing.

The scripting my be working on some deeply rooted fears and the tsunami is only a symbol of them. Just theorizing, though. :blush:

1 Like

I forgot to mention that this would be the end of current cycle for me unfortunately. And I would not be posting anything for another 11 days starting tomorrow. Because I am going on a Vipassana Retreat tomorrow.

6 Likes

Have fun, mate.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

i want to go to one too if I get the chance! the concept alone has helped me a lot. i bet the actual retreat will be better.

Have fun!

2 Likes

That’s the extreme opposite of a vipassana retreat but ok :rofl:

3 Likes

You’ll have so much fun! I love the vipassana retreats they have been truly life changing for me.

They’re not fun until after but they’re one of the fondest memories of my life despite the fact that they’re gruelling

3 Likes

I am back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Do try to go if you can. They really aren’t messing around when they say it can “free you from suffering”. I would really recommend it to everyone regardless of whether you believe in spirituality or not. It will benefit everyone.

5 Likes

Honestly I think I wouldn’t have come back from there if I had a choice in the matter.:joy:

4 Likes

I had mouth ulcers two days ago, I did 2 loops of Paragon and now all the pain is gone.

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to decide on a stack yet. I was thinking of stacking QL + RoM(I don’t have limitless as of now unfortunately). If anyone is reading this, what do you think of this stack?

3 Likes

Awesome stack!

Are you planning to focus on cognitive enhancement and intelligence? If so, that will do the job.

4 Likes

Have to study hard for a few months.

3 Likes

Revelation of Mind + Quantum Limitless

Revelation of the Quantum Mind

4 Likes

Honestly that’s one of the stacks i was considering for when i get to stage 4 of QL. The other one’s was mind’s eye for obvious reasons lol. I don’t know about ROM but QL could help you by itself probably if you have to study.

2 Likes

I have decided on Hero as the 3rd sub. So it will be QL + RoM + HO. I will be starting from today 5 mins loops.

5 Likes

Day 1: QL 1 + RoM
Day 2: Rest

Day 3: Hero

2 Likes

Day 7: Hero
Read the entire Vagabond manga again. Still waiting for chapter 328 and the fated battle between Musashi and Kojiro. The fact that it has been 5 years is painful. :no_mouth:

3 Likes