Custom(LBFH,LD), DR, GLM

My next cycle I will be running this stack. Custom (LBFH, LD), GLM and Elixir.

rn I am running PC instead of GLM. I will rotate it out.

2 Likes

Today I gave in and listened to DR ST1 instead of Paragon. I was going to change Paragon for GLM and kept changing my mind. I was going to wait a while before listening to DR. Rn im listening to DR ST1 against the recommendations.

I’m practically new to Subliminals but im not caring for some reason. im just gunna see wat happens. im actually afraid to be doing this cus from wat i saw in the forums it can really mess with your productivity and i need to grind this month. lets just see wat happens.

Maybe im going through recon but i dont think its that. this is a pattern i have where i just stop caring and do wat i want. hopefully these healing subs will heal that in time.

Edit: im going for the full 15min loop.

Maybe starting DR is wat im meant to do. I must be wastign time not using DR. If i would to optimize my subliminal journey. I would be doing this. I dont see any way out of going through the 4 stages. its not a choice cus i feel my life i must optimize my situation. i believe deeply that its going to help my life more than other options so i must do it. its like even if i dont like it. i still have to work i still have to sleep and eat cus its required.

alright done 15 min over. tsgo! feeling emotional. i do not feel comfortable sayini the experience im having. i think im just nervous ive been anticipating this for a couple months. plannign and waiting and now i skipped my plans. going straight to wat ive been waiting for. now i have to let the process happen.

1 Like

Definitely felt effects of DR last night. felt like antsy restless chaotic innerspace but i was calm and still stable. i was euphoric and felt a fire in me. reminds me of GLM but better.

My mind was an animal just erratic. I let it do wat it wanted and say wat it wanted and didn’t trust anything to be serious or important. only thing is introspection and so i journaled and it may have helped me dig deeper. not sure tho could also be Elixir

later in the night early morning actually. small little things were just being shoved into my conscious awareness. dominating my thoughts and feelings. i was forced to look at it. i kept thinking this is not a big problem its not something to worry about. it was silly small things but i just dealt with them because it was there and wouldnt go away. I probably would have continued to ignore these issues indefinitely if that didnt happen.

Very clear this is not for anyone new to working on themselves spiritually. having years of working on myself, learning and applying the spiritual sciences into my life made me capable of loving this experience. If it was me before waking up spiritually, say college or high school, this would be a nightmare. I would have hated it.

Past few days i’ve been very restless and compulsive. I should of worked but i just wasted my time. i realized a few things throughout it. i kept contemplating changing my stack to get more but i think it was just impatience and recon. i want results immediately but i cant have that.

Journaling is really revealing things to me. i want to do more but theres seems to be a limit to how much i can do a day. im much better today and then i ran DR for the next loop. loop 2. but this time i didnt notice anything obvious. im questioning things. questioning my method or approach to solving my problems. i still think i need to do healing as first priority and hope i keep it a priority for a few years then i can really clean things out. i want to run everything. i feel like i will miss out and i somehow need to do all of the healing subs.

I need willpower and discipline. it was practically gone the past few days and now its coming back a little. idk where my willpower comes from and where it goes. i just stop caring. No thought i have that drives me to do the right thing, holds any power and then later after some time, it comes back. the same thoughts that lost power to motivate, push or force me to do wat i need to do holds power again. i want to find the variable for this. why is it that i have limited willpower? i have expressed massive discipline before but it always comes and eventually goes. even if my life depended on it, it would still go away and i have to try and try again and again to be able to be disciplined again. not knowing when it comes back. I want this to be fixed. I hope DR does it.

Just finished my cycle. I wanted to change subs all the time. not to stop, just add more to cover more ground. recon.

i noticed i care less about others reactions towards me. im chill more laid back not trying to avoid stirring the boat as much.

most of the time i question if im having any significant results cus i dont notice a big change but today i kept reminding myself of how my body feels now vs before SubClub and i realized the energy is different but its always there.

its like i changed my shirt and got used to it and forgot i was wearing it. its always on but my mind stops feeling like it stands out giving me a false sense of nothing changing. things are different just not some profound overwhelming rollercoaster as i was expecting. but i only ran DR 2 times.
Next cycle DR is going to be ran throughout the whole cycle. im excited for this

DR Cycle 0 (Total DRST1 30mins)
November
19. C(LBFH,LD)
20. …
21. ParagonX
22. …
23. C(LBFH,LD)X
24. …
25. ParagonX
26. …
27. C(LBFH,LD)X + Elixir
28. …
29. ParagonX
30. …

December 2022 1-31

1. C(LBFH,LD)X + Elixir
  2. …
  3. DRST1X
  4. …
  5. C(LBFH,LD)X + Elixir
  6. …
  7. DRST1X
  8. …
  9. C(LBFH,LD)X + Elixir

Washout day one

I hate this. Ppl are such idiots. So delusional u cant talk sense into them.

I understand their stupid logic but its so frustrating i try to wake them up but they insist on lying to themselves.

Why do i even try. i know too much to fit in this world without holding back. I have to filter my thoughts so i don’t break ppls fragile egos and attachments to their own brainwashing that they enforce on me. Its not worth trying.

I cant express my truth but they not only can but they are supported to express their truth(lies) down my throat. Fuck you

I cant be free to express myself in a world of programmed minds. Slave/sheep mentality. I try to be loving and accepting but i cant speak the truth without it turning into an argument. I just have to live in everybody’s fantasy world for now.

I never try to force the truth down someones throat. It never worked before but when ppl ask i share. Why would u ask and then just shut it down. U lost something far more valuable than ur comfy lies u believe in. “U cant handle the truth”. This is how i see almost everyone i see.

I have to sugar coat things to make it digestible for their weak stomachs. Im angry not at them but because i dont think i could ever get the acknowledgment i want from these kinds of ppl. Not that its as valuable as i feel rn. Im just stuck with them for now and have to be around these ppl. Im just discredited as someone who has weird views.

Its funny how brainwashed ppl think that the ppl who are not brainwashed are brainwashed and the ppl who are not know the others are brainwashed but they cant show them.

I can never go back to sleep like the 99%. Pure hell to pretend to be someone that my core disagrees with. Id rather be shot than be them.

Funny thing is this isnt even wat im directly dealing with today. I just got in a situation that triggered this issue to come up partially. Idk wat to do with this so i figured i would just journal it.

I wish ppl could have intelligence but it seems its rare and I appreciate the ones in my life that can actually have some sense in them.

If you feel like you’ve woken up and feel like you’re in a dystopic nightmare, then…

Hi! Welcome to a new view of the world.

1 There are others here, too.

2 Have you read about modules like Untouchable and Codename: Umbra and Dragon Tongue and Song of Joy? (That might get you started thinking about some others you could use, too.)

3 @Tobyone would you like to comment on the above post?

2 Likes

I know where this comes from, I have been on that path myself. It’s very confusing at first and anger is something I clearly remember having a lot back then. I started out with Khan TB and it really slammed me down in the dirt before things got better.

Just a friendly advice here, don’t try to wake people that are not willing or ready for it. It’s not job and it will relieve a lot of your suffering. Work on yourself and let people come to you by being an inspiration, but understand that most won’t come, and that’s okay.

You have a lot of healing in your stack, and I also read that you have used DR a couple of times as well. For me every time I run GLM it kicks my ass, and it really goes deep in what it is to be a masculine man. Maybe you can split them between alternating cycles or something, because even I wouldn’t run all these together, and I have done a lot of healing.

What I have realized is that no matter what we believe, where we live, or who we think we are, we are all brainwashed in some way or another. It’s part of the human experience, but with subliminals we have an excellent opportunity to choose more consciously what we are putting for programs into our computer.

99% of us are never taught mindfulness or how we train the mind as we grow up. We are put in a system where we are supposed to be average and not think for ourselves. I have been there myself, and it’s rough to start waking up from the fact that you have been asleep. Seeing it that way makes it easier to have understanding instead of judgement for others who seem to just be mindless robots.

I personally stay away from as much news and social media as possible, because most of it is engineered in a way to be predictive programming. It’s very easy to overindulge in narratives and what they want to portray, and thus believing that things are worse than what they actually are. Humanity has dug a pretty deep hole atm, but there always light even in the darkest of caves.

3 Likes

Yep, trying to get out and have the best life. I think SubClub is the catalyst for things to get going. starting with Healing.

I am using Untouchable rn cus i knew i would need it.

Codename: Umbra, correct me if im wrong but it seems more like protection from threats and if i make it to a point where the ppl in control see me on their radar that would be perfect but for now thats not likely.

Dragon tongue sounds good i might use it in a future phase of my subliminal journey. rn im purging and healing.

Song of Joy, i was planning to make a positive optimistic custom in the future with sanguine and throw this could be a part of that.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, it’s comforting to know there are more ppl out there who can see things clearer than the average person. I feel like there are gems in any large population but you can’t really tell if they know unless it’s brought up.

I keep trying to hold back and sugar coat or give easier to digest info but often when a subject is opened up then its difficult to hold back telling the hard to digest info. I think I need to learn how to navigate through those convos without making it so I need to explain something and change the subject whenever needed. I think over time I naturally will figure it out. Hopefully

Reminds me of a quote and i’m paraphrasing,
“It’s not about if you are brainwashed, it’s about how much.”

It was rough for me too, I was in denial for a long time and from that I understand if I bring subjects up it can be too painful for others to accept. Also, some ppl just aren’t ready this lifetime. No need. They just have chosen their path and don’t care to change it. They built too much momentum to redirect their life and thats completely understandable.

Same. I catch myself again and again having my world view effected by these even music and movies and shows as well. Although I still indulge in those, not news. It doesn’t matter what views u have. These programs show u this is what you think, believe, hate, fear and complain about. here is the “evidence”. we r right and they are wrong. Just look at the “evidence”

I’ve been debating to switch Elixir with GLM kept going back and forth. I want to maximize results and GLM might actually be better. I wish I could make a custom with both but i’m guessing that its too much.

I could alternate but wouldn’t that hinder the results and be inefficient to switch back and forth. I’m thinking to get the most it has to be consistent for a long period.

This is making me strongly consider switching to GLM next cycle and run it for a long time

Why is that? I was thinking healing is a great foundation to start with. and I can handle recon with my life situation rn so I want to go deep and run DR as well as all the others LD, LBFH, Regen, Elixir, Sanguine, rebirth. Been planning to do just healing for a long time at least a year. maybe 2+. DR the whole time. I want a deep cleaning. But I’m sure after enough healing I would have a different mentality so that could change.

1 Like

Can you dig deeper into that? What I mean is why do you really want so badly to help everyone around you? I get that we want humanity to evolve and prosper, but from an ego perspective, what makes your or my way of seeing life superior to someone else’s? Aren’t we all entitled to live our lives the way we want it?

Just throwing some mind Yoga out there. Maybe try looking into forgivness practices and mindfulness with foregivness? I did that for a while and it helped me a lot to forgive myself and lessen my anger. I also learned that everytime I try hard to change others or things out there, I’m figthing with the truth of what’s actually here and now. By learning to accept whatever is as it is here and now, I started to feel a lot better because I was not fighting with it. And then I started working on myself and living here and now with my thoughts and actions, and simple just be and act the way I want the world to be like.

The world is in an infantile state ATM, and our leaders are running around like traumatized little teenagers. What the world needs is that we grow up, and that is everyone’s own responsibility. We all have to do it ourselves. It’s like on the airplane when the oxygen masks fall down, you put on your own before helping the children, because if you pass out, who’s going to help the child?

We complain about the wars in the world or how politicians fight with each others. But if we cannot even be friends with our own neighbors here at home, or behave in general, how are we going to expect our leaders to change? Before we complain about or neighbor’s lawn, maybe we should check the status of our own first?

I remember when I used to study a lot of marketing and the psychology behind it, and all the BIAS’es in our brain. It’s simply too painful to most to change their believes, and that’s why the biggest lie are right infront of us. But also knowing about these BIAS’es makes me have a greater understanding for other’s ignorance, because I know that even my knowledge of it, I still get caugth in daily.

c969e3a8c221c102a2ff1c3a6f7cc695

That sounds like a killer combo. I say try it out and then see how you react and maybe then start tinkering with a custom.

I just think that DR mixed in with more than one other healing title has a tendency to get overwhelming. If I would do that I would alternate between cycles, because even LBfH has a lot of healing elements to it. The way I see DR is as a very broad and complete healing title, and adding several other more focused healing titles makes it a very daunting task to run. An example would be running Khan together with GLM and Primal. A bit overkill I think, doable, but Khan already covers all that.

I like the concept that some users has been doing here on the forum where then combine DR with a sub that covers something like wealth or masculinity. Like DR + EoG or DR + GLM as examples.

1 Like

This is a good point.

To anyone reading this, please consider running DR all the way through stage by stage before creating a custom with DR in it.

1 Like

I keep going deeper into it. I understand getting frustrated over something that doesn’t really matter and just is toxic for me and others.

Ppl get along with alternate views and beliefs. It’s an ego thing for me. I want things from others and because of that I care more about what they think. If I was more independent or had a more abundance type mentality I would not overreact much. I think having GLM in my stack would help me with that. I’m going to switch it with Elixir in my next cycle.

2 Likes

Washout day 3
I realize I have a deep fear of making enemies that holds me back from wanting success. I’ve seen some terrible stuff happen to the most innocent ppl and I’m afraid to be on powerful ppls radar so I become less motivated to be the best I could be. I just want to enjoy my life. If DR doesn’t get this I could check out other titles. Idk If something like PCC would help or not in the future.

Im really liking my stack rn
Custom with LD and LBH, DR, & GLM

LD destroys any limitations like I cant heal this or that. Or I can’t make everything I want happen. I think its good for an anti-recon effect for not believing I can heal or change something. Nothing is impossible.

LBH is great feel good sub. self love, self care, self appreciation. I can learn to accept myself and my situation no matter what level I’m at. It also works as anti-recon because deep wounds can come up that are hard to accept and LBH shows me that I don’t need to resist it. It should also help balance the masculinity of DR and GLM.

DR is DR. It uproots and covers pretty much everything for healing

GLM covers ambition and discipline. Helps me push forward to take more action. This will help me create the life I want.

2 Likes

DR Cycle 1
listening to Custom ZPv2 and GLM ZPv1 rn

I keep wanting to plan out a better and better stack questioning if I should make changes. Theres so many things but i’m sticking with what I have rn. I wish GLM had a little limitless cus I think i’m goin to do a lot of studying. My priority is more of a healing focus not learning tho.

Wanting to change my stack is my most in my face recon rn.

I think DRST1 has already started breaking down beliefs. I normally work on my beliefs but it feels lately that there are these subtler, harder to see shifts in my phyche that are just handed to me. or presented to me. like;
Hey, this mentality u have. Look, this is going to go away. Heres a glimpse of how it will be. (and I see a different perspective but it’s too weak to be my own yet.) Stay on this path and you’ll understand this on a much deeper level.
I think something is changing but idk what it is or what to expect.

My discipline has gone way down. It’s like I don’t care. I feel like everything is going to fall into place and workout. Normally I was driven by fear but the fear is fading away or at least not effecting me the same. I don’t feel as much pressure on my shoulders. I was always the most disciplined when motivated by fear. I need a new fuel source to take action. Hopefully GLM will give me that.

I also feel like i’m becoming less held back internally. Feels like in due time I will not hold myself back externally but who knows how, how much or how long it will take. I just need to continue with the stack.

1 Like

I totally relate. Seems like since DR cleared a lot of fear, my discipline left as well, but I think it’s evolving slowly. Curious to see how GLM affects you as I have yet to run it.

1 Like

DR cycle 1
listening day DRST1 ZPv2

past few days i have been sick. i felt more ambitious due to GLM but due to being stuck at home not being able to do much i let myself go. compulsive comfort seeking behavior. i realize i dont have much to do that is healthy and productive at home. i can exercise. or study/learn something. but i dont have the capacity to fill all my free time with those activities. there are other good things to do but it requires pushing myself to do things that i don’t want to do and don’t really feel are beneficial or enjoyable. i need to figure out things i can do. or ways that i cant sit around with a bunch of free time not knowing wat to do next.

the extra ambition is great. i ended up focusing it on the things that i care the most. i was expecting to use it to work more but i didn’t work. now that i’m no longer sick i can focus on work.

i was almost going to do Paragon this cycle but im feeling better and im glad i dont have to waste another cycle without DR