Custom(LBFH,LD), DR, GLM

Feeling like I make progress but also stagnant going in circles. I have these small realizations pretty much every day. I’m hoping it will change something externally not just internally. I think it is but it’s not obvious enough. IDK what it is that is holding me back. I feel there is too much ahead of me too much work and I just have to keep at it everyday.

I’ve been studying manifestation. It could be the missing key but right now what I’m manifesting is contradictory and probably why I feel like I’m going in circles. It’s hard to let go of the way I think and try to solve things. Idk if I am ready yet to just let go and surrender to the wish fulfilled. I can go in and out of being in that state but I keep wanting to return to the state before.

I made a custom an hour ago and messed up by missing a module in the build.

I submitted a support ticket, messaged Saint and posted my support ticket number on a forum thread to hopefully make it a priority because its a time sensitive issue.

Does anyone know who to message to take care of this?

Worried I wont get my custom mistake I made fixed in time. I keep bumping my posts in the forum and checking my support ticket. I hope they haven’t started on my custom yet.

Running DRST1 rn. I can’t change my journal name now so when I change my stack I’ll need to make a new journal.
The next 2 listening days are scheduled to be DR. Looking forward to see how it feels without alternating each listening day.

Man my desperation for change is chaotic. I go to such extremes with so much confusion and mind games. I tired of going in circles.

I want a mind blowing epiphany more than ever. I want to pivot my life in a totally different direction.

I can’t waste any more time repeating the same things. I want change, adventure, the ability to succeed and enjoy it. But for now study, work, eat, DRST1 and visualize what I want to be.

Tempted to just skip each stage and do stage 4.

If my mind had momentum its turning directions. idk if things are going to be different or not but something feels different. idk wat it is. wat im focusing on feels less important to think about and is only harmful to me to waste time focusing my attention in the wrong direction. I hope this is something real or lasting and not just something that will come and pass.

I cant rename my journal and i am going to use a custom in the next cycle so im going to probably make a new journal.

1 Like

Listening day
DRST1

I have a lot more confidence having conversation with ppl. Idk when this started but theres a definite difference between the quality and smoothness of conversation I had before and have been having while listening. Idk if it’s when I started DR or before that. But this cycle I have been having the best convos and the more I think of it I think its DRST1.

Weird that I focus on the negatives or not bring as much attention to the positives. Why is it ok to be negative about things but ‘inappropriate’ to be positive. Somehow if something is positive it has to be logically justified much more thoroughly than the negatives. It would be healthier to be the opposite. Why do I do that? Maybe everyone I know does that and I picked it up as a social norm.

1 Like

Last listening day of my cycle
DR ST1

I was impatient for results throughout the cycle. I knew I had to just wait it out. I want big profound obvious changes but I think it’s more incremental. I am different that before for sure. The hardest part is just the rush to get to where I want to be. Time and focus was my hangup. If only I could be more efficient and be able to focus all the time. I’ve been working out most days and I worked a lot in a way that felt more natural. I think that is GLM. I was hoping it would help with discipline to not engage in comfort seeking behavior but I have been indulging a lot. This is something I really want to fix. I want to live a default disciplined lifestyle. Things are changing slowly(fast for the sub-less) and it will all work out.

DR cycle 1

1. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  2. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  3. DRST1
  4. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  5. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  6. DRST1
  7. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  8. Q(LBFH,LD) + GLM
  9. DRST1
  10. DRST1
  11. DRST1

Day 4 Washout

I had some shifts and I’ve been cleaning and organizing a lot. I’ve cleaned things that have been untouched for years. I am cleaning out and organizing my digital world too. I feel like my cleanliness and organization and other simple things like my clothing choice is a reflection of my mental and spiritual health. I’m questioning how I dress in the context what would be healthiest.

I have been thinking about the Alchemist and how I think it would be good for me. I’m spiritual but lost the intensity to practice like I used to. It used to always be painfully forcing myself to do what I think I should be doing. Thats not my mindset now. Context is everything.

I have to gain back my ability to focus and be happy without a bunch of external things. I’m always chasing a fix. It could be food tv my phone getting high etc… I would love to be able to just sit still and be content. or to read a book stay involved in that reading undistracted.

I keep getting nagged by my mind and its like a conflict I just don’t want to have. I want to have a simple understanding and clarity of will and desire. This means I need to be focused on internal fulfillment regardless of anything else.

I could live in a mansion or a beach or a prison and it would change how happy I am drastically. But if I am centered with a meditated and controlled mind I can be happy in any of those places. I have desires that hurt to imagine not having them fulfilled but thats all an illusion. I can be happy with or without it. I just need to fix my mind.

I am lacking discipline in the areas that I was intending but i’m definitely experiencing changes. I have motivation and ambition. I am more focused on the important things I WANT to focus on and not the important things I think I should be focusing on.

1 Like

Just finished DR cycle 2

1. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)
  2. DRST1
  3. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)
  4. DRST1
  5. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)
  6. DRST1
  7. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)
  8. DRST1
  9. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)
  10. DRST1
  11. Q(LBFH,LD) + Q(GLM)

I feel really optimistic about the future outcome after im done with DR. I had to take action and act almost like i wasn’t listening to the subs especially DR. If i wasn’t taking action I feared i would be in recon and not get the results i wanted.

I have more confidence and comfort around ppl. I had mental shifts that detached me from things on a mental level. physically I feel healthier than i should be. At times I ate terribly but its like my body and mind is just more resilient and energized.

I am more content with my life and more present in the moment than more often. I feel like I have shedded a lot of psychological weight and im lighter in a way i cant articulate rn.

2 Likes