[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

@MadaraUchiha

doesn’t seem to matter that much what you do while you run it. That’s why Sub Club has never given explicit, specific instructions for this point.

As long as you keep it safe though, you’re free to do your own experiments and figure out what works best for you.

If you want to develop this topic further, my recommendation would be to quote specifics (ideally, these quotes would be from the formal published listening guidelines, support instructions, or from actual posts you have read from Saint or Fire). Otherwise, in a forum with so many of us actively theorizing, it’s very easy to contribute to misunderstandings.

3 Likes

You’re right … you don’t need to be actively paying attention when listening to Subliminals.
Subs have no audible words, so there is nothing to do when listening.

Ascension Chamber is NOT a subliminal. It’s a guided visualization. This product line is called LifeChargers / Superchargers.

These charger audios have a voice asking you to visualize scenes, imagine your goals, answer questions, etc. So, because you have something to do, conscious attention and engagement is required.

Download the SubClub LifeCharger App, and play Beyond Limitless. It’ll give you a taste of what Chamber will be like. – {Edit: Use earphone/headphones, not speakers.}

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

This was suppose to go here :sweat_smile: but I just woke up :rofl:

4 Likes

so,I am guessing…it is coming within the next one or two day ?

how this will work with lottery tickets and luck based games?

Here is one of the discussion threads on the product line.

2 Likes

This is a guided meditation with an embedded zero point ultrasonic subliminal, it’s not a regular subliminal. So, in this case, you’ll want to follow along with the instructions.

7 Likes

I’m trying, ya’ll. It’s not me, it’s the voice actress, lol.

11 Likes

I’ll record it if she can’t get her act together :smiley:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I completely forgot to ask about this, but basically, right before my washout, I started feeling like deep down, WZP and Chosen were having a bit of a “clash” with each other, and instead of mixing, I could either bring out the Chosen side, or the WANTED side, in other words, either the humble and caring side, or the cocky and “hot and cold” side.

So I was wondering, would AC (sounds funny calling it AC :rofl:) help me mix up the 2 in a way that they’re both able to automatically switch :thinking: like instead of me always having to consciously switch between them? Or is that a me issue :sweat_smile:

Because the release of AC and experimenting it by trying to mix WZP and Chosen is my priority, before I think about adding emperor, so what do you think?

Oh and yeah, I do have a clear picture of how I would mix those 2 as an archetype, like it would be more of an edgy leader type, the leader who brings out the best in everyone, but then uses them to create even more attention and admiration for himself :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You said lifecharger will be download able like before, what about those that won’t get onto the app store?
Also will there be a price for those since you guys are adding zp into them?
@SaintSovereign

I never let women telling me what to do, except in bed :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s good to hear, and the principle regarding having short meditations is clear to me.

My only objection is in the pace of the voice actress’ dialogue, which I feel could be beneficial if there was a slightly greater pause between some of the instructions. I don’t think that would push the 10 minute chargers beyond the 15 minute mark if that change was made.

I prefer calling it AsCh to distinguish it from regular line products.

How much time between recordings and file readiness? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it should definitely help with that.

6 Likes

Is there a way to have this Masked in the meditation instead?

My mind hates ultrasonic… :confused:

1 Like

I would not mind having the Solace track in the background as I really like how it sounds

1 Like

Also, Saint didnt you once say most people listen to Masked anyway?

And since this is a conscious active activitiy, I dont see an issue with a low volume mask in the background. Specifically solace. Would be a much nice experience imo.

2 Likes

I wish we already had a modern beast unleashed lifecharger. It’s been hard to do these morning workouts and even my preworkout is not helping much nowadays.

By the way, what’s going to be the new daily lifecharger limit? 2?

1 Like