[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

@SaintSovereign
Last few days I was listening to Lifecharger app, like it. Can we get any seduction meditation there please :)? Like PS or SS or Libertine, Diamond.

2 Likes

Hmmm it depends. I feel like Dreams was slower, but I don’t remember because I used it long time ago. But for Libertine and Sanguine it made sense. They were aiming to pump you up, so they were faster. They had an upbeat music too. I feel like the visualizations were just a bit of help while subliminals do their thing. They weren’t supposed to bring you into hypnotuc trance or deep relaxation, where you would visualize, but just give you some images to prime your mind some more. Although I don’t know the design goals behind them, so I could be wrong. Hopefully the new ones have an appropriate pace for what they are doing.

Libertine should’ve been there. No idea how it got left out.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I remember Saint mentioning , Google Play didn’t let them.

2 Likes

I remember that too. He said it was specifically the sex sounds haha

2 Likes

From the LIFE(charger) discussion thread:

2 Likes

Seems bull, thankfully we have other ways of getting that.

1 Like

The original goal was to provide a short meditation (under 10 minutes) that you could do quickly. The new Lifechargers have no time restrictions. While Ascension Chamber is around 15 minutes, we have some planned (including an unannounced lifecharger project tentatively named “Splendor and Sorrow”) that will run up to an hour.

12 Likes

Sounds almost like Naruto lol

4 Likes

can someone please explain in very simple terms exactly what this product is?

i have literally 0 idea what this thread is about.

please pretend im a 10 year old kid and dumb it down to a level that someone that young can understand.

also, if possible please explain how this chamber product could be used to improve my current routine with subclub products.

My 2 most reliable and consistent products are libertine ultima and Primal seduction ultima before going out in the nightlife. i run 2 loops 2 hours before i go out and the results are amazing and consistent. How exactly would I use this new Chamber product with this routine?

1 Like

Imagine being able to do a quick mental visualization in your mind while you’re at the club and instantly seeing the effects of your stack get stronger. It’s conscious manifestation.

29 Likes

Check please my PM. Thanks.

my understanding was that any conscious attempt with these product was counterproductive?

this is why i always watch youtube videos or listen to audiobooks while running subliminals so im not consciously paying attention at all.

so this product is completely different in that you actually want to consciously interfere while listening to the audio?

No, that’s never been the case with us. We’ve always advised taking action toward your goals.

Yes. The meditation track also has an embedded ZP audio that will assist with positive conscious manifestation without derailing the entire track.

10 Likes

of course.

im talking about conscious attempt to pay attention to the sound WHILE LISTENING.

of course conscious action is needed as far as behaviour.

im talking about what to do WHILE LSITENING to the product.

i thought it was best to NOT try to pay attention to the sound when listening to the products.

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha

doesn’t seem to matter that much what you do while you run it. That’s why Sub Club has never given explicit, specific instructions for this point.

As long as you keep it safe though, you’re free to do your own experiments and figure out what works best for you.

If you want to develop this topic further, my recommendation would be to quote specifics (ideally, these quotes would be from the formal published listening guidelines, support instructions, or from actual posts you have read from Saint or Fire). Otherwise, in a forum with so many of us actively theorizing, it’s very easy to contribute to misunderstandings.

3 Likes

You’re right … you don’t need to be actively paying attention when listening to Subliminals.
Subs have no audible words, so there is nothing to do when listening.

Ascension Chamber is NOT a subliminal. It’s a guided visualization. This product line is called LifeChargers / Superchargers.

These charger audios have a voice asking you to visualize scenes, imagine your goals, answer questions, etc. So, because you have something to do, conscious attention and engagement is required.

Download the SubClub LifeCharger App, and play Beyond Limitless. It’ll give you a taste of what Chamber will be like. – {Edit: Use earphone/headphones, not speakers.}

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

This was suppose to go here :sweat_smile: but I just woke up :rofl:

4 Likes

so,I am guessing…it is coming within the next one or two day ?

how this will work with lottery tickets and luck based games?