[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Believe me, if you take action on these subs, you may not sleep for a long while. There will be too much to do. Best get your sleep now.

3 Likes

Uh ohā€¦youā€™ve got my hype rising up again haha. Iā€™ll be sleeping soon and waking up to these beauties.

1 Like

Heā€™s trolling you. I called my psychic who directed me to my fortune teller who read my tarot cards and told me what the subs are

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Penis enlargement hahaha !

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher has a fragile enough ego already

Less than three hours

Why not a booster for manifestation? A booster for your Ć©volution?

1 Like

@GoldenTiger it could be those things, honestly. If ā€œwealthā€ is the theme then that can connect to both of what you mentioned. In addition the whole ā€œwealthā€ theme may just be a diversion.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what @TheBoxingScientist asked Santa for Christmas

1 Like

Yeah, like, we donā€™t really have ā€œsubliminal boosterā€ or ā€œmanifestation boosterā€, like we have modules for that, but not a full fledged sub! And is could be used with any stack!!

1 Like

Free Product = Diamond Erections
Support Product 1 = PS Iron Throne Ultima
Support Product 2 = Khan Ultima

:wink:

2 Likes

I think that is already in the Q store call Male Enhancement.

ORā€¦

Free Product = Luck Ultima
Support Product 1 = Mogul Ultima
Support Product 2 = Emperor Ultima

:money_mouth_face:

I was guessing that the term meant ā€˜moving towards that which is other, new, or differentā€™.

not quite.

Thank you for the lesson. :snowflake: :evergreen_tree:

SWEET BABY JESUS AND CHRISTMAS!!! Are those two titles Renaissance Man and Project Hero???

2 Likes

We might release a little bit early, yaā€™ll. Iā€™m actually pretty sleepy and someone actually guessed correctly. As soon as Q spits out the last title, Iā€™ll upload and announce. :wink:

8 Likes

I know you feel, Jesus Iā€™m tired as hell. Struggling to stay awake.

Canā€™t wait to see who it was!

I may gradually be waking up just a little :joy:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it 3 AM for you already? Just take a nap and come back. We all will still be here. :joy:

1 Like

2:53am :sob:

I planned on it but I thought Iā€™d be awake longer. Maybe itā€™s nap time.

2 Likes