[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Am I right to assume that all three will be added to the Q store soon?

1 Like

Hnnnnnngā€¦hype.

1 Like

I must being showing my age because I have no idea what WTF & OMG have to do with a BBQ

1 Like

One of them is no doubt the Wealth Ultima. But I could be wrong

2 Likes

Itā€™s been known to happen. :wink:

2 Likes

I left myself wide open for that

2 Likes

@James vs. @DarkPhilosopher in this thread

2 Likes

Just over 5 hours to go

Itā€™s seriously difficult to imagine what these can be. Guessing ONE new title was hard, but three?..

1 Like

I need this!! :heart::heart:

Yes, you did. Thank you for that. :slight_smile:

If one is indeed a wealth Ultima, then what would the other two be? Since they are related enough that they are offered together?

Which might actually make the guessing easier, SubUser. All three have to be closely related. I dare say Iā€™m looking forward to the reports of those running all three. I can think of an existing Ultima that may even complement them. Imagine 4 subs all working in synergy towards one goal.

Ever since JCast got exposed to BLU laced with Gamma radiation weā€™ve been bantering all over the place. But unless you were there at the start, it sometimes looks a bit harsh, when in fact itā€™s more a battle of wits.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire are about to decimate everyoneā€™s DR plans.

Sadly or unfortunately for you itā€™s very one sided

1 Like

Maybe something that can be developped alone, but is completed in three. Like the triforce in Zelda.

OH GOD, THE EXCITEMENT, MAKE IT STOP

Sounds like a boxing match :grin:

1 Like

Okay, thatā€™s my last one, Iā€™m back on topic now.

2 Likes

More like midget wrestling

3 Likes

I think it would manifest like this:
no%20no%20no

Less than 4 hours to goā€¦

1 Like

Sweet lord Jesus. Four hours to go but I may be asleep soon :sob:! Iā€™m so so excited. You guys kill it.

1 Like