[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Discuss and ask questions about the Free Holiday Gift and Contest HERE. Hint, contest rules and answers thread is here.

4 Likes

Hmmm, it looks maybe like a mirror, we can see something reflected in it!!

Hmm… very interesting… Diamond… what do I think of diamonds.

I think they are valued for their karat and clarity. Perhaps this is a sub for having a clear mind and focus… but that’s limitless right? or LEU Hmm…

Diamond yeah definitly! But I think the réflexion will be mixed into it!

Yeah… or the actual strength of the diamond… :thinking:

Things that comes to mind… a mirror, a daimond, a magnified snowflake or ice… :thinking:

Aw, how nice! :slight_smile:

First thing that I thought when looking at the picture was a fractured crystal, leading me to thinking about many facets, or the rainbow effect of sunlight through a prism.

Then Saint mentioned diamonds.

1 Like

Already took my guess, I think that’s as far as my mind can go right now haha… Clarity, something to help you see things more clearly. That’s probably my ADHD talking there though

I’m not very good at these things but there’s a free sub coming so super excited :heart_eyes:

Thank you SC and Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a gift-wrapping sub, just in time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl:

I could use that. I couldn’t even fold a t-shirt properly!

1 Like

Happy, happy, joy, joy. A free product. I just gave my best guess. Hahahaha… probably completely wrong.

Now I am curious for the answer and other ideas.

1 Like

You mean you don’t have one of these?

I have 2.

3 Likes

Tis the season to be guessing

1 Like

Guys, I’m pretty sure it’s a closeup of Emma Frost’s a$$. It’s clearly a sub about how to manifest girls like January Jones, hmm?

6 Likes

You may need to get some screen cleaner this Christmas. Either that or stop hitting the zoom-button before she breaks through the screen like a creepy girl from a well.

So… got a real guess? And “It’s mecharc’s next big sub!” doesn’t count. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do not have an actual guess as of yet.

I made my official guess and then realized this may be Primarch
creating absolute purest and highest form of health on all levels.

4 Likes

I gotta say this is something like a road opener and turning shiftiness into the absolute best of everything possible. If life gives you lemons you get lemonade from a pure god mountain or something.

3 Likes

yeah, just read your post, seems pretty good idea!

2 Likes