[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Oh man, an actual good luck and wealth focused ultima… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Damn, I’m annoyed I didn’t guess that one lol

1 Like

I just wanted to make a Jojo reference hahahaha, honestly guessing is hard as hell, almost impossible and I don’t feel like playing guessing game hahahaha! So I decided on a fun answer!

1 Like

So many good ideas there… I wants it… :drooling_face:

We all win in the end since we’re getting a free sub. :wink:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea, guys. Thank you for your Thoughtful Generosity.
@Azriel The concept I told you about. :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign and @Fire are coming:

3 Likes

Your welcome but I assure my intentions were purely out of self interest :slight_smile::joy: (free custom !)
I do love when that coincides with what ends up offering something of value to others though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love JoJo

I still have a season to watch !

@Fire just sent the script over for me to read and provide feedback. Here’s that feedback: I cannot wait to give this thing a try, hahahahahaha.

13 Likes

You’ve got me excited, too. I was asking for a holiday present from SC but I didn’t expect that to be more than a joke!

1 Like

You always manage to hype me up whenever you tease or drop something, you guys are just magical.

1 Like

It’s much easier to build with Q. Before, building a title was a nightmare. Tossing a dope script in Q and hitting “GO” simplifies making bonuses like this muuuuuch easier.

9 Likes

As funny as that is, I gotta give the 'Charc props. He’s really dialed in his stack more this year than I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

Puh-leez, we @ SubClub travel in style:

10 Likes

Gave me quite a chuckle, thanks tho.
The truck’s dope haha.

1 Like

I’m quite proud of it, I had no clue what i was doing really.

There’s a whole AV-studio in the back. You know Saint and his AV stuff, he doesn’t go anywhere without it. :slight_smile:

Actually, the truck may be a registered trademark of a certain beverage company. In the spirit of Christmas, I trust they’ll let it slide.

2 Likes

Everybody has these amazing insightful answers that could help us all become enlightened, ichigo just wants a nice boner.

There’s wisdom in this. Find joy in the simple things in life. :slight_smile:

A word of warning though, ichigo. When your erection gets as purple as an eggplant, you really should find some relief. Fast.

2 Likes

:joy:

Rumor has it the Buddha sat under that tree as part of his nofap until his dick became so hard it struck him in the face. Boom, enlightenment.

3 Likes

JCast sees a rule… has to break it. :wink:

Your answer about a glass ceiling is interesting though. Would it be more like breaking one’s own limitation or maybe one’s own records in sports and the likes?

3 Likes

I was replying. It was not my Official answer