[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

But since the thread is only for answers, a reply is technically not permitted there. Elementary, my dear JCast.

Hey, no biggie, I get it. Plus, you’re not even the first one.

3 Likes

Not suprising

1 Like

Fine, I’ll give you that one for letting me poke fun at you just now.

I’ll leave you guys alone for a while, I’ve been very chatty. Try not to break the Interweb.

2 Likes

I guessed it was a wealth ultima cause that’s the only one missing from the ultima collection

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign So it will be Thursday going into Friday?

Think Fire saw the Christmas gift thread. Thanks for engaging with the post guys :wink:

Lol, no joking. Really pumped to see what they planned for us.

Yes, Thursday at around 11:59 PM. Everything’s already done, we’re just giving everyone a chance to participate. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A wealth ultima or sub might be the smartest free give away business wise.
Especially if it’s fast acting, cause then it be even easier for everyone to be buying more customs and new products :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ichigo may be our winner. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I am guessing …at this point…the answer already had been posted ?…cant wait to see who gets it …although I already decided what modules I want in my custom…good luck everyone…

1 Like

Now for those of our overseas friends… which sea… um… well just pick one… for those of our overseas friends, which time zone?

1 Like

Countdown

1 Like

It’ll be 4:59am/5am for me. Not sure if I want to set an alarm or not because I want to know what it is and I’m excited!

2 Likes

It’s at moments like these I remind myself that I’ve waited for this moment for over 10 years, so a few more days won’t make that much difference.

2 Likes

Knowing what the sub is, that statement has a profound effect on me.

1 Like

This is very true also, I can wait it’s just should I set the 5 o’clock alarm because I’m that excited or get sleep, at the moment I’m choosing the former :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I would have gone for heart and soul, but to each his own. :wink:

1 Like

My unofficial answer is that it has nothing to do with anything

there is no meaning to the Diamond,
but the answer the creators like most WILL become the free give away.
The Diamond simply reflects the light and colors of all the community individuals point of view and
the brightest idea will turn into that subliminal :joy:

2 Likes

This sub must be INSANE if you’ve been waiting that for long for it.

2 Likes