[ANSWERS] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

My official answer is: This sub will take your biggest challenges and problems in life (be it physical, worldly, spiritual), help you to solve and excel towards perfection in them.

My official answer is that this sub will help the user to see the multi faceted nature and different perspectives one can take in one thing/person.

3 Likes

My official answer: Crystal Clear

3 Likes

My official answer is: This sub will dig deep into our reasons WHY we want our goals, our core states, and will help us immediately achieve those core states while still going after the outer-world results we seek.

i.e., “I want wealth so I can feel safe and secure”…the sub will help us develop that feeling of safety and security while still helping us build the outer-world foundations.

7 Likes

My official answer is the picture looks like diamonds, when i think of diamonds i think of the song diamonds are forever from James bond 007 so i think the sub will be based off the movie character who is suave, good looking, confident and good with the ladies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s an easy one! My prayers have been answered.

My official answer is the diamond hard erections subliminal :gem::eggplant:

7 Likes

My official answer: Diamonds is derived from the word Adams which means unconquerable, they also represent beauty and strength which leads me to think that this subliminal will make you the most handsome and strongest version of yourself, or be like a Diamond very irresistible and at the same time very strong physically and mentally.

2 Likes

My official answer is: seeing through the looking glass. A sub that helps you navigate what is to come

2 Likes

My Official answer is: a sub to see one’s own life and personal value amongst all the chaos and shattered dreams they live with.

3 Likes

My official answer is: To become the greatest lapidarist in the world. Master cutting, grinding, polishing gemstones and other substances such as minerals and stones for whatever you desire. You will improve your dealership skills and your ability to become an amazing collector of precious stones of your choosing through manifesting the right opportunities, people, situations in an easy and effortless way. Also bumped up fame attraction to maximum levels to increase celebrity endorsements for major impact and success. :grin:

3 Likes

That has got to be it. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that

1 Like

My official answer is: is a sub that bring all the male physical enhancements together. Good looks, chiseled jaw, better hairline, better nail and more. All your physical attributes will be enhance and have you shine like a diamond in the rug. Unbreakable confidence will also be instilled in you as man being able to hold you ground in any mental game will come natural to you.

I think this because diamons are truely one of a kind, some are big some are smal but the all had to go through a process to get to where they are like the journey all boys must take to become the man they know deep down they are meant to be or that they want to be, the man who has come out on top despite all the pressure of life

2 Likes

My official answer is: Ultimate Jewel Thief.

1 Like

My official answer is: This is a sub that deals with Creativity. I think this because a picture can be interpreted in any number of ways by an individual.

2 Likes

My official answer is: This is a Wealth Ultima. I think this because diamonds are a sign of wealth and luxury

7 Likes

My official answer is: A sub that reflects all negativity or transmute it’s energy to another one. Diamonds can reflect right?

1 Like

My official answer is: A sub that helps you let go of your past. Something that helps you shatter your past to make way for your future. Because SaintSovereign just let go of his day employer, and I don’t see any diamonds in the picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My official answer is: A subliminal for vision, clarity and awareness. It reflects upon choices of a person and symbolises the journey. Might also be the answer to this:

=D

2 Likes

my official answer is :inner strengths and beauties…these are I associate with diamond…because diamonds have many tangent planes could reflect light from all angles…it is beautiful and shining…be it a diamond heart/soul or a diamond face…they are all beautiful and strong…

2 Likes

My official answer: A sense of joy and happiness about your past, the parts of your life, and who you are. I think this because I keep getting drawn to a reflection on the right side of the picture that seems like a memory.

2 Likes