[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

It’s much easier to build with Q. Before, building a title was a nightmare. Tossing a dope script in Q and hitting “GO” simplifies making bonuses like this muuuuuch easier.

9 Likes

As funny as that is, I gotta give the 'Charc props. He’s really dialed in his stack more this year than I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

Puh-leez, we @ SubClub travel in style:

10 Likes

Gave me quite a chuckle, thanks tho.
The truck’s dope haha.

1 Like

I’m quite proud of it, I had no clue what i was doing really.

There’s a whole AV-studio in the back. You know Saint and his AV stuff, he doesn’t go anywhere without it. :slight_smile:

Actually, the truck may be a registered trademark of a certain beverage company. In the spirit of Christmas, I trust they’ll let it slide.

2 Likes

Everybody has these amazing insightful answers that could help us all become enlightened, ichigo just wants a nice boner.

There’s wisdom in this. Find joy in the simple things in life. :slight_smile:

A word of warning though, ichigo. When your erection gets as purple as an eggplant, you really should find some relief. Fast.

2 Likes

:joy:

Rumor has it the Buddha sat under that tree as part of his nofap until his dick became so hard it struck him in the face. Boom, enlightenment.

3 Likes

JCast sees a rule… has to break it. :wink:

Your answer about a glass ceiling is interesting though. Would it be more like breaking one’s own limitation or maybe one’s own records in sports and the likes?

3 Likes

I was replying. It was not my Official answer

But since the thread is only for answers, a reply is technically not permitted there. Elementary, my dear JCast.

Hey, no biggie, I get it. Plus, you’re not even the first one.

3 Likes

Not suprising

1 Like

Fine, I’ll give you that one for letting me poke fun at you just now.

I’ll leave you guys alone for a while, I’ve been very chatty. Try not to break the Interweb.

2 Likes

I guessed it was a wealth ultima cause that’s the only one missing from the ultima collection

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign So it will be Thursday going into Friday?

Think Fire saw the Christmas gift thread. Thanks for engaging with the post guys :wink:

Lol, no joking. Really pumped to see what they planned for us.

Yes, Thursday at around 11:59 PM. Everything’s already done, we’re just giving everyone a chance to participate. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A wealth ultima or sub might be the smartest free give away business wise.
Especially if it’s fast acting, cause then it be even easier for everyone to be buying more customs and new products :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ichigo may be our winner. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I am guessing …at this point…the answer already had been posted ?…cant wait to see who gets it …although I already decided what modules I want in my custom…good luck everyone…

1 Like

Now for those of our overseas friends… which sea… um… well just pick one… for those of our overseas friends, which time zone?

1 Like