[ANSWERS] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

As some of you saw in my journal, I parted ways with my day employer last week. That was only possible because we have some of the most amazing customers an entrepreneur can ask for. To show our gratitude, we want to offer the community a free, new title on Friday. We’re going to release that surprise title Thursday night (Christmas Eve) at midnight EST.

That being said, we’re going to give one lucky person a free custom. The first person who can guess what the surprise subliminal is wins. Here’s how that works: We’re going to give ONE clue – a picture. And, here’s that hint (please keep reading the entire thread before guessing):

You can all discuss what you think the title is in the other thread that says [CONTEST DISCUSSION]. This thread is ONLY for answers. To qualify, you must say (in this thread), “My official answer is:” followed by your guess. You can also describe why you think that. For example:

My official answer is: This is a sub that deals with turning bad situations into positive situations. I think this because diamonds are made out of coal that’s been under pressure.

The first person to accurately guess wins the prize. ONE guess per person, please. Once you’ve posted your guess, please don’t edit the post (hint: we can see all edits). The winner will be announced midnight on Thursday 12.24.20. To redeem, you’ll respond to my private message with the modules you want, plus the build type and strength. Please note: the modules you choose will not be licensed to your account, as the prize is the custom itself. Also, no purchase is necessary to enter or win, and you cannot exchange the prize for monetary value or any other item.

That being said, LET’S GO!!!

18 Likes

My official answer is: Clarity or vision. Something that would help you see things clearly

1 Like

My official answer is: this sub deals with shattering old limiting beliefs and rebuiling of stronger inner character made of diamonds, making you unshakable in any situation or crisis you encounter.
maybe even the benefits of all the alpha titles combined(inner game+ motivation)
the guess stems from the picture of many sliced diamonds and a temple like reflection in the right side.

3 Likes

My official answer is: The product is about finding success opportunities right in front of you. I think that because the picture of the diamond reminded me of acres of diamonds by Russel H. Cornwell.

1 Like

My official answer is Diamond Eyes: A sub designed to make the user mesmerizing with his eyes and will be more aimed at women; a dazzling gleam, a starry-eyed stare - she can capture the eyes and minds of anyone around her!

2 Likes

My official answer is: A physical beauty subliminal. Diamonds are beautiful.

1 Like

My official answer is: it is a subliminal that helps you see a situation from all angles, open up ways for manifesting your dreams from multiple avenues, and live an amazing life by your standards and definitions

6 Likes

My official answer is: a masculine variation of Seductress, improving your style and attraction turning you into a diamond-like person. Diamonds are also associated with Venus and therefore I conclude it is a Program based on Wealth and Attractiveness while facilitating longevity, moreover a Strong character – being unbreakable on all levels, similar to diamonds.

4 Likes

My official answer is : widen your Angle
This Sub allows you to see yourself from every angle and reflect in unlimited ways until you gain Cristal clear clarity about who you are
Why?
Because there are many angles in that picture and they all shine

2 Likes

My official answer is: I think this is a sub that makes one aware of one’s different shadow sides, just like a broken mirror. Shadow work with the aim of reintegrating and remerging all these different supressed and repressed sides of oneself.

2 Likes

My official answer is : Diamond is unbreakable. A subs made to harden yourself and make yourself hard as diamond by reflecting on yourself and on life. Any means necessary!

3 Likes

My Official Answer: This sub will amplify our own sense of rarity, purity and brilliance. It will open our minds to the new and possible. It will create ingenuity and inspiration in us as well as strength, fortitude, and courage. It will illuminate our vision and path with clarity. It will drive away negative energy and bad luck/fortune. The sub will also support in cutting through our own bullshit and finding our truth. It will also give recall -like subconscious review to any subs we have run or are running (because the Diamond reflects all the colors of light). It will help us see the perfection in everything around us and harness our greatest resources in every action we take. It will give us the kind of profound applicable insight to what we are reflecting on. Lastly it will support with committed to possibilities that would of value to pursue.

6 Likes

My Official Answer: It’s gotta be about fortune and luck. Turning bad situations into great ones. Diamonds are a girls best friend.

3 Likes

My official answer is Diamond In The Rough: A sub designed to make users discover and achieve all the untapped potential and/or talents.

4 Likes

My official answer is: a sub that will make you tough, hard as a diamond. Diamonds are commonly known as the hardest material on earth, so my guess is that this sub will help someone harden, moving through the world fearlessly, coming out of every situation without a scratch.

2 Likes

@Pwnie21

You might want to add “My official answer is:” or your answer might get overlooked in this thread.

2 Likes

My Official answer is : Either shattering a glass ceiling or a kaleidoscope

3 Likes

My Official answer is: The sub will be about reaching out for perfection in those aspects of our life we want to perfect most with patience, love and care. Grinding diamonds is all about perfection.

2 Likes

My official answer is: something that will give @James @Apollo and @Brandon the most awesome break through! And help heal @Baphomet from his surgery! Yo that’s the BOMB!

8 Likes

My official answer is: A sub that will allow us to see life and the nature of reality from infinitely many perspectives & then quickly shift into the reality embodied by a perspective of our liking.

6 Likes