Consciousness Exploration - Project Disclosure 2020

By the way this is interesting. I agree with this, I hadn’t read it before placing my previous comment and it reflects much of what I said. Being young lacks experience…

Here’s an interesting conversation about a very intellectual figure of our history, if you read through it, you’ll know who I am talking about. At his young age, with much understanding he did lack the experience of his professor, yet experience with understanding is not wisdom nor is understanding without experience wisdom. I do prefer to lean towards the understanding side as experience is what we do daily.

Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?

Student : Yes.

Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent.)

Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?

Professor: Is satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor: Where does satan come from ?

Student : From … GOD …

Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer.)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them ?

(Student had no answer.)

Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?

Student : No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smelt your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.

Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.

Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?

Professor: Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as cold?

Professor: Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn’t.

(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)

Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.

(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)

Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?

Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?

Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.

Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.

Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)

Yentl, [03.02.20 13:33]
Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?

(The class was in uproar.)

Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?

(The class broke out into laughter. )

Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?

(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)

Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.

Student : That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.

PS.

By the way, that student was EINSTEIN.

4 Likes

Who am I?

Can you really answer this questions?

Some believe they’re external to God. Some believe they’re God. Some believe they’re a part of God. Some believe there is no God.

To all these people there individual beliefs are correct. And they live accordingly by them.

So is one better than another? Arguably, one could be of higher consciousness than the others.

2 Likes

What about the argument that we can not comprehend good without experiencing evil, or joy without sadness and so on? Not to say that I appreciate a deity that kills off a child to teach its parents a valuable life lesson (there are better ways), but some concepts cannot be understood without both ends of the spectrum.

Of course, like so many of these opposites, they are man-made definitions, generally in the eye of the beholder. They are also very low-level, used only by us down here to make sense of our physical existence.

As far as the universe is concerned, it operates in much more primal opposites. Creation and destruction, order and chaos. Unlike the man-made concepts above, the universe could not even exist without these particular forces. Everything is always in flux, always changing.

There is only one defining concept that covers all these things, one universal law.

Balance.

Everything must always have balance. And the universe will always do its best to correct its course to achieve it. Bad karma is just the universe balancing out (the Final Destination movies make a point, albeit a gory one).

This concept in fantasy literature...

One of the most interesting fiction works that explores this idea, as well as what happens if you had only one end of the spectrum, in my opinion is The Saga of Recluce. Worth a read, if you have the time. Even just the first book.

The Wheel of Time deals with similar concepts, although the differences between the masculine and the feminine is more the focus of its magic. Definitely worth a read, it touches on a lot of moral challenges seen throughout human history.

Anyways…

We see the same concept in human beings. We all have what Jung called our shadow. The (by society’s definition) undesirable parts of ourselves. Our need to compete, our aggression, our lust, our need for control over others.

Society tells us to suppress these things, to keep them buried. But if we do, they keep building, until one day we snap. Which results in an explosion of this energy, a series of actions that we cannot control. Crimes of passion, rape, murder, acts of vandalism and destruction, suicide. Something extreme that would release the buildup and return us to an internal balance of sorts.

So it is important to always express these parts of ourselves. Compete at something, even if it is with yourself, trying to break your own records. Don’t let anybody tell you not to express your masculinity as a man or force you to act and be like a man while denying your feminine nature as a woman, because the sexes are “equal” now. Be assertive, not aggressive, and don’t let people walk over you. Sex and desire are natural. Realize that you have value, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. Don’t try and be everybody’s friend. If you go through life without ever pissing somebody off, you haven’t really lived.

I could probably go on…

Strive for balance within yourself, just like the universe strives for balance within itself.

And if you believe in a god, ask yourself these questions: “If my life ends and I go up to meet him, will he say that he approves of what I did with the life I was given? Even though I made mistakes along the way, did I do the best I could? If I were in his shoes, would I be a proud father?”

As long as you can answer yes to these questions, I’d like to think you’re okay, even if you broke the rules of whatever religion you are a part of.

Now for something slightly lighter. I once had a conversation with a Jehova’s Witness and almost convinced her that there were mistakes in their philosophy. I asked her a series of questions that made her consider that evolution was God’s idea all along. And that was just the beginning.

Of course, that’s why they come in twos. If one starts to doubt, it is the responsibility of the other to immediately return them to the church so they could have those doubts taken away, by whatever means necessary.

It was fun. Plus she was perfect. White dress to around the knees, blond hair, blue eyes, not too tall, pale skin, super innocent looking, whose favorite pastime was to leaf through the bible to re-read her favorite passages. The kind of girl that brings out the protective instinct of every human male and can turn gay men straight.

Such a waste…

6 Likes

I think that when it comes to these questions,

the temptation to express a position that is impressive to yourself or to others is a good one to note.

When it comes to spirituality, if you haven’t pissed yourself in fear or felt great regret, you haven’t started yet. That isn’t true, but it’s an idea I like.

For the latest bit of time, I’ve felt all of those except for ‘Some believe they’re God’. I get the concept, but I haven’t inhabited it experientially. The others can quite easily co-exist in my mind. The tip of my index finger’s fingernail is part of me. It’s also external to me (as will be apparent once I’ve cut it off). Also, I don’t really exist (in the ways that we usually assume). That’s not a huge stretch.

The one that’s strongest for me personally is that the Cosmos is god. When someone gets killed, god got killed. it’s not that god ‘let it happen to’ that person; it’s that it happened to god. Somehow that feels accurate. (Do I ‘believe’ it? No. Don’t much like beliefs. Not sure what they’re about. they seem kind of like internal tv shows, and I’m not that into tv.) Anyway, it feels like that might be right.

‘Belief’ sounds like an ignorant person teaching a class. I prefer to hear of people’s experiences.

3 Likes

Deliberating whether or not I should commercialize this magickal drink.

Cures everything.

It is structured orange juice consisting the following ingredients.

Vitamin A Vision, skin, immune, protein synthesis, tissue repair, bones, antioxidant
Vitamin C Immune, cardiovascular, skin, joints, antioxidant, gums, bones, muscle
Vitamin D3 Immunity, bones, testosterone, cell function, protein synthesis
Vitamin E Antioxidant, cardiovascular, hair, skin, nails, tissue repair
Vitamin K1 + K2 Bones, cardiovascular, connective tissue
Vitamin B1 Nervous system, energy metabolism
Vitamin B2 Red blood cell formation, cell growth, energy metabolism, antioxidant
Vitamin B3 Circulation, protein and fat metabolism, nervous system, skin
Vitamin B5 Energy metabolism, hormone production, cardiovascular
Vitamin B6 Brain chemical synthesis and conversion, immune, blood cell formation, oxygen transport, nervous system, blood sugar, cognitive function
Vitamin B7 Hair, skin, nails, energy, blood sugar, cell growth, nervous system
Vitamin B9 New cell formation, DNA synthesis
Vitamin B12 Energy metabolism, heart health, nervous system, cognitive function
Calcium Bones, joints, cardiovascular, muscles, nervous system, hormones
Iron Blood cell formation, oxygen transport, brain chemical synthesis
Iodine Metabolism, thyroid function
Magnesium Energy, cardiovascular, bones, testosterone, muscle relaxation, nervous system, blood sugar
Zinc Immune, vision, testosterone, nerves, cell growth
Selenium Immune, antioxidant, thyroid
Copper Energy, nervous system, connective tissue, cardiovascular, antioxidant, red blood cell formation, vision, immune
Manganese Enzyme cofactor, metabolism, blood sugar, antioxidant, bones
Chromium Metabolism, energy, weight management, blood sugar
Molybdenum Enzyme function, metabolism
Strontium Bones, joints
Inositol Nervous system, skin, cognition, mood
Vanadium Blood sugar, cardiovascular, bones, muscles, enzymes, growth factor
Boron Bones, testosterone, joints, connective tissue

On top of all of that it contains many different frequencies of information that I will not even begin to explain here in this post.

5 Likes

Do it, it looks awesome

2 Likes

How many layers/fields can you program a liquid with anyway? Isn’t there a limit?

Of course, if you do commercialize it, you would have to sell the “coasters” as well, given their impact on the drink.

3 Likes

No limits.

2 Likes

I recall someone claiming he was stretching it layering 9 of them. Plus, when charging water with crystals it is also stated there’s a limit to what can be programmed into the water and how fields may disrupt each other’s effectiveness.

3 Likes

The structure of water is constantly changing but the information carried within it is not.

When filling the water with memory or information each added frequencies equals to a different grand total energy. The golden fire template in itself already carries more then 9 different frequencies or information sources.

Frequency A + B makes C.

Same goes for subliminal’s, 8 different programs with an amount of energy to only effectively manifest 4 will ‘disrupt’ half of the programming. It will take more time & energy to manifest but it’ll still be there only in a more subtle way.

Consciousness doesn’t have limits but the ones the ego or lower mind puts onto himself.

3 Likes

This has just been my experience and testing by the way. It might be subjective to the beliefs of each ones of us. More testing has to be done, but then yet again only the mental mind works with beliefs of what is possible and not possible - disabling himself to make to impossible, possible. And then we’re bound by the beliefs of the collective consciousness as well.

Everything basically comes down to beliefs. But there are always greater beliefs that dis-empower us.

2 Likes

Do you like sharing how we could create this „at home“? People will probably still be to lazy to do it so you you can still commercialize it but telling will help those who are willing to put in the effort.

3 Likes

Sure can do.

What is that you want from this information? Are you willing to incorporate this energy, vitamin shot in your morning ritual?

It’s not that cheap but definitely worth it in terms of your general health.

2 Likes

Depends on the results I get and how hard it is to make, but I would love to try it out!

3 Likes

@Hermit Hi! I am interested in tyring this too, espesially in these times. Could you tell more about this drink? Thank you

Oh yeah I totally forgot to answer on this thread.

It’s basically a combination of a vitamin supplement accompanied by pure organic coconut oil (C8 & C10) which are Medium Chain Triglycerides, fats that are instantly transmuted to energy in the liver. Good for the brain as well as to optimally take in some vitamins which are fat-soluble. Then there’s the energy tools to reprogram the information and intentions as well as energizing the whole entire drink. And not to forget the freshly home made orange juice. I’ve yet to find organic oranges but I’m sure I’ll find some in the near future.

Anymore questions?

Can you elaborate more on this please

Sure, need details? Sent me a private message - I’ll explain to you where you can get the exact ingredients. It won’t be cheap though.

1 Like

Something really is going to happen, isn’t it?

Do I look like a liar, a conspiracy theorist or anything like that? Like I said. This year is unenviable going to be the beginning of our mass ascension. The clean-up is now. Bill Gates has stepped down, CEO from Disney has stepped down, the two greatest child abusers and traffickers Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Westein have been dealt with, and much more. This was only the beginning of what is about to happen.

I speak from my own research and experience, I don’t believe anything until I’ve researched it myself from every angle possible. Everything I say is the complete truth. Listen up.

Corona in Latin terms means “Crown”.

We know the Crown Chakra is our connection to Source, our Light Teams, our Star Families and Ancestors. This is what connects us to Higher Dimensions and this is where Higher Frequency light comes through. Of course, this virus is fucking with the mind. One way to halt the progression of an awakening is to mess with the mind. You invent something to shift people’s frequency to one of fear and panic which are the lowest vibrational frequencies a person can hold. Once you are residing in these frequencies the body shuts down from attaining LIGHT. This is why I urge Light Warriors to please do not fall for the trap. Mother/Father GOD is BRILLIANT and they knew this time would come so what they did was give the OK for our bodies to go through the next level of power which are abilities to function how we do among the Stars. These abilities are 5th-12th Dimensional POWER and ABILITIES. We can breathe and change the cellular structures of our bodies; that quickly and effortlessly but you have to watch and be very protective of what/who is governing your mind. The portals are open, the gates to higher frequencies are wide open. This is a FULL on battle and there are MANY Beings of Light From ALL over the Galaxy fighting among us. With these new powers, we are also tapping into lower vibrational energies and beings as well so discernment is key and all you have to do is have FULL trust in self to know what is truth and what is foe.
This is it.

We knew this was coming for many years but like myself, we didn’t believe it until we saw it. We are the GIFTED and Lucky Starseeds to be HERE, witnessing the collapse of a system that has kept Mama Tara and her inhabitants imprisoned and oppressed. Now is not the time to FORGET who you are. RISE UP. YOU, Dear Ones are the BEST OF THE BEST chosen to be here at this time. We need you.

With Great Power; comes great responsibilities.
I Love You. See you on the Battle Field!

It is in OUR hands now.

1 Like